Accurate map of WW3 alliances. In the blue corner is the Freedom Alliance, led by America and Russia...

Accurate map of WW3 alliances. In the blue corner is the Freedom Alliance, led by America and Russia. In the red we have the Cuck Coalition, made up of CHYNA, Europe, the Middle East and other non-countries.

I didn't bother colouring in Africa and South Africa because no one cares about them. India would naturally be on our side since they hate muzzies. Indonesia is red because fuck em

>South Africa
Lel I meant South America. Same thing though

Canada should be blue because they would surrender to America right away

Every red country has a pathetic military other than China.

>Every red country has a pathetic military
FTFY

stupid and wrong. ks pls

think so, eh?

Why is north Korea blue and south Korea red?

dumbest map ever , -0.7/10

>North Korea
>The USA
>Fighting on the same side
FAKE

>Yeah, NO

Ireland would be neutral

this is inaccurate as fuck. What makes you think Britain, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia is gonna be on Russias side? Also Trump might like Putin but almost all Republicans are pro-West.

This is like what a person who has gotten all their geopolitical knowledge from Sup Forums would think.

Color us in blue
I'm a cumslut for daddy usa

Put Mexico in the blue regardless of Trump and >le wall Mexico wouldn't attack the US. You must be mentally retarded if you believe Mexico will side with China. Mexico is the United States bitch
shit I forgot the name of the Mexican companies that are trying to contact Trump to get contracts for the wall.

>Accurate
>EU countries actually at war instead of sipping cum in Brussel while condemning everything while shitskins roam the streets

China's military is very outdated and China admits that they had to lower fitness standards due to everyone being blind due to smog.

Indfag here, fuck getting involved in ww3. Stay neutral and push back any paki threat. Would be foolish to get involved, especially with pakistan and china. Would get zerg suicide rushed. Good thing my family is from the south, will be a while before those fucked get to the south, enjoy time to get away.

:3

Stop creating divisions between the Commonwealth nations.

>Also, Ireland not being being neutral

kys

This map is pretty reflective of my political knowledge at age 7

murica is surrounded

its not gonna be easy, war on two fronts..wars with in because we allowed the filth mudraces to infiltrate.
dont look like a win to me cucks.

What about us, OP? My country have one of the strongest military forces.

trudeau is too smart for that, he knows if we kill him he wins

Here is a much more accurate map of WWIII. Blue is humans, everything else is the subhuman hordes.

Cool, we got Best Korea.

Any force that would face America and Russia combined would surrender in a second. It's a hopeless situation to even contemplate.

>mexico and usa not on the same side

smooth shitpost my friend

what a dumb map op

>53% White
>Majority of children non-white

No.