What's the most beta profession?

What's the most beta profession?

Working in a hospital, it has to be EMTs, especially volunteer EMTs who do it for free. I've literally never seen one who wasn't a pudgy betaface like pic related

male nurses are 100% libcucked

>I'm an EMT
>I look like the OP

DELETE THIS

You help save lives user. Godspeed.

hospitality services

What is it with betamales and that fat neck shit like in the OP that makes their face look egg-shaped? It always disgusted me to look at, I always called it frog neck.

Literally only 1/10 men have a visible jawline especially from the profile in this fatshit country. I'm thinking it has to do with xenorstrogens in the water but then again alex jones has it too. Anyway it's always been such a red flag as to who's a low test male to me.

he helps prevent natural selection

Didnt he get punished by the Orthodox Church of not being inclusive enough?

>also have a frog neck
Best start deleting this whole thread tbhfam

lack of neck strengthening exercises and soft, fat-filled food

Dude it's not even just fat people, most American males are so effeminate they do not have jaw lines. It crosses all racial boundaries. What's the deal?

That's why I'm a firefighter OP

He's a taxpayer funded limo driver for the homeless who should be dying under the bridge and obese 50 year old housemoms who felt a twinge in her chest after lifting the fork too fast.

You're even more beta then, you pick up the slack that the EMT's don't pick up. Though the trade off is that you get to look like a hero when there is actually a fire.

Kindergarten teacher. Also, probably a pedo.

software engineers are the most cucked, beta men in the world

I'll still save your fat ass after someone 9/11s your office, then I'll go back to working out for a living

holy fuck are you living in taured? your flag says unknown

Female detected.

remember this post OP when one has to bail your ass out of dying
too bad they don't know who you are so they don't try too hard and let you snuff it
be careful of what you say
someone is watching and they might know more than you think
might have some EMT friends even...

Yes, which is pretty poetic given his romanticized view of the 'pristine Orthodox' as he bashed the Catholic Church. Incidentally, as cucked as our bishops are, it is highly unlikely that a Catholic would be excommunicated like he was. Incidentally, this guy is a walking cartoon for the Left. Lot of energy and high ideals, but a messy execution.

Come home to the Catholic faith, Matt. Focus on your family and God will direct you to activism in time.

t. EMT

programming. 9gag is the only contact you have with "chix", and its only for people who cant get laid without paying for it.

ps:

nope just someone whose had to have them called a shitload
and they've saved my ass many times

Dental Hygienist. I know at least 6 bitches who all went to school for that. Like wtf do you even do for that job? Why not just be a dentist if you're going through all the trouble?

its from being fat, obviously. look at any weight loss progress, you'll see jaw lines magincally appear. there's also the question of fat distribution and genetics. some ethnicities store more fat around the face than others, like asians and mexicans.

>What's the most beta profession?

Tranny Male Prostitute is the most Beta profession

This, IT in general really.

I agree. I thought it was a stereotype but nah, they are all nigger loving, bernie voting fags.

what kind of true male would take a job knowing they would not have to put forth any physical effort?

>its from being fat, obviously

Not always, at least for me. The first place I put on weight is my face/neck, so even if Im only like 5-10lbs above my optimal /fit/ weight I have the face/neck of someone 20 or 30 pounds overweight and it takes me from like an 8 to like a 5. It's literally the only reason I've ever kept in shape. I was always jealous of the fat chicks who had fat everywhere BUT their face. If I just had a gut or mantits and my face stayed the same I wouldn't even bother working out or eating right.

This isn't the reason.

Physical jobs are not a challenge anymore and are more fit for niggers and other minorities. I've worked blue and white color and being physically exhausted is nothing compared to mental exhaustion.

White men should work mentally challenging jobs to push their capabilities to the ultimate tests.

IT guys go into the profession as a cuck/autist, but usually have enough sense to keep it low key. Being around more cucks and autists normalize their sickness and they start to think it is a good thing and replace shame with pride.

Fuck IT.

I know that JUST
Its a shame spot loss doesn't exist.

Also OP the real answer is whatever the hell this faggot does for a living. I don't even care if he's a bear wrestler or something

Social worker.

Youtuber/streamer is the most beta profession

Your ignorance is showing.

Male RNs in ER/Flight are more fucking Red State than Delta/SAD/DEVGRU. Try getting out of the house for a few minutes per week. It's good for the ol' heart there, fatty.

Men are vastly superior

News at 11

>Making $65k a year
>Make $2k a year more than women in many states because men are 9.5% of the nursing population and muh diversity.
>I can work in an ER as long as I want, simply go back to school for my doctorate, and work as a cushy professor job for the rest of my life.

Stay mad poorfag

>tfw studying to be a male nurse.

It's really fucked that the man power in here is so lacking and no one wants to work in this line.

But not giving EMT's the appreciation for at least being there for you when you need them is really ungrateful