Come home, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5zFnzwwveg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lady, your hair looks like paracord.

Barring her hair she's pretty good looking

>old hags and niggers

come home for real white man.

How does Sup Forums feel about using black women as sex slaves? I hate niggers but some of their women are beautiful

The darker the better, in my opinion.

half-mast

naa

What is pol's opinion on a Chinese guy like me breeding with a cute black girl (non ghetto)? Maybe breed out the worst genes out of both of our races and build some chocolate ubermesch?

Daily reminder that race is primarily carried by the man so therefore it's ok

I'm on my way

>Everybody on Sup Forums being picky
>Not just wanting to fuck everything
Afraid you might like it?

4HEAD

>Wolves are too aggressive to be integrated
youtube.com/watch?v=x5zFnzwwveg

damn, she is stunning.

Tfw no blaq gf qt

Comfy woofy. My extended family has a few wolf-dog mixes, they are generally cool, unless you are a complete pussy

>you will never land on an uncharted island full of these savages and whiten up the entire islands gene pool while bringing back some of the most attractive to the motherland so they can serve as maids for you wife so she has more time to raise your 10 white kids

Why live?

You can do better then that.
Dogs reach breeding age much earlier than humans.

Assuming wolves/dogs reproduce at ~2yrs and humans at ~20yrs that's ~15,000 dog generations in the time it's taken humans to have ~3,000. Unless I'm somehow retarded and fucked it up, It'll take another ~240,000 years for humans to be comparable to modern day dogs/wolves.

>so they can serve as maids for your wife

yep. that's why we need 10 of these beautiful, firm, wild girls... to help *you*, honey...

>brown eyes
Discarded

>the worst genes out of both of our races
Maybe, but you'll probably just compound it and end up with a impulsive kid with poor empathy.

Unless she's half or a quadroon, the kids are all going to come out mostly black.

i wanna have sex with all thes black girls pusy

>quadroon

i haven't heard that one in a long time.

there are hardly any pure subsaharan african people in the developed world after like 3 generations though. the internalized racism factor is huge, black women have tons of anonymous sex with white men and convince random black dudes it's theirs.

everyone wants lighter kids.

>pure subsaharan african people in the developed world after like 3 generations though
GTFO kike. Visit Montreal or GTA nigger sanctuary's. They do not assimilate, FUCKING PERIOD. Here in Cucistan it's a paradise, as long as you do not wander off the beaten path, and live innawoods (thank god my anglo precursors left me and my brothers land). Niggers are always niggers, I'm in central ON, just last month my nieghbour put some bird shot in a coon scoping his house, but he a gud boy dindu etc... no charges for anyone. This is why I have 4 dogs 100lb+ that hate niggers