What kinds of music are Sup Forums approved or degenerate?

I primarily listen to bluegrass, old country (both hanks, David Allen Coe, Merle, charlie Daniels, etc.), and Irish rock. I listen to them because I enjoy them and view them as a part of my culture.
>What kind of music do you listen to?
>Is it related to your culture or background?
>Do you consider any genres to be degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
geni.com/people/Stephen-Cash/6000000000315427759
youtube.com/watch?v=V6SbcBGXBMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ws50OwSgdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0fUa0vW_E
youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
youtube.com/watch?v=YTKDqxGEKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbf5SVOXI0
youtube.com/watch?v=qMCsv-zj56s&t=1154s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hip hop and pop are degenerate
I listen to old 40s-60s era music, like Bob Crosby and the Bobcats and Sheldon Allman.

Non-Degenerate:
-Industrial
-Classical
-Some percentage of metal
-Ambient and drone

Degenerate:
-Hip-Hop/Rap
-99.9% of pop and R&B
-Most contemporary country, probably
-lol fuck if I know I'm drunk and just a neet on the internet

I listen to vaporwave and Krautrock

Pop Music and Rap is for degenerates. If anything I'd listen old country and folk music
I specifically like Johnny Cash. It is related to my background cause it turns out I'm seventh cousins with Johnny Cash. My great grand mother's last name was Cash and and 5 more generations before her me and johnny cash share a common ancestor. pretty cool.

>Johnny Cash
Mein neger

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw

Gregorian chants are 100% pure.

In case your wondering about the ancestor we share (probably not but if anyone is interested), it's this dude,

geni.com/people/Stephen-Cash/6000000000315427759

My nigga

Progressive Rock is the only non-degenerate genre.

Troll punk is the most based

Germs
Reagan youth
Fear
Circle Jerks

Can Sup Forums name some more?

Bob Crosby and similar artists cast an image of a predominantly white idealistic community of neighborly brotherhood. Prove me wrong

is this like pagan nordic metal? I am a pagan but not into this kind of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6SbcBGXBMQ

psytrance is redpilled

Coil is both /po/-approved and degenerate.

As long as it isn't objectively /trash/, nobody should care.

>Reagan youth are anti-fascism/racism cuck

Is Franz Ferdinand Sup Forums approved?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ws50OwSgdQ

saved

not degenerate
-black metal
-synthwave
-drone metal
-vaporwave
-sludge metal

I just dislike anything that relies on showmanship over all else desu. any wanky metal is lame as is symphonic black metal

>vaporwave
>black metal
>not degenerate

>>>/reddit/

Holy shit I forgot Johnny Cash... I feel a bit dumb for leaving him off. He's definitely my favorite country singer, only rivaled by Hank jr.

Post your favorite Johnny Cash songs
youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0fUa0vW_E
youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
youtube.com/watch?v=YTKDqxGEKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
Those four in no paticular order

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbf5SVOXI0

don't listen to the lyrical jew -- if music changed anything they'd make it illegal...

the key to listening to classical music is to sit cross legged, close your eyes, count your breaths and dont try to listen to the music -- just concentrate on your breathing and the music penetrates deep in your soul

youtube.com/watch?v=qMCsv-zj56s&t=1154s
I listen to primarily metal and 70s era rock.
Country
Rap, specifically rap that promotes the thug lifestyle.

As dindu tier as he is...

The guy makes fucking good music.

yes (except the cuck part), but having that cover and being antifa is double-trolling

i love those good ole people

I listen to vaporwave, lo-fi hip hop (barely any niggers are involved in this genre), and random nip shit. Sometimes I'll find a random trad song done well, but I don't know what non-degenerate genres and artists I should be paying attention to.

Indian Classical.

All music is degenerate unless one counts Gregorian chanting to be music.

I though you were better than listening to the audio Jew.

For my entire youth I didn't even know how many people unironically listen to rap. My standards are rock bottom now, so my rule is anything that doesn't promote degenerate ideas.

To add to this, there's been a lot of discussion by some people in the far right about bringing iconoclasm back into the mainstream with idealized forms to aspire to.

Vaporwave is almost like an unintentional pipe burst from the youth trapped in Western civ without any roots to keep them grounded in history or icons to look towards. That's why there's a bunch of greek busts next to palm trees and gameboys. When we try to create entirely aesthetic experiences, we end up drawing on materialism and consumerist culture. Vaporwave is a recognition of that cultural shortcoming and just turning it up to 11 for laughs. It's like our generation's neurotic self-diagnosis complete with memes and anime.