What are some other comics that really make you think?

What are some other comics that really make you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sarah

Democrats projecting as usual.

>Horsey unintentionally drawing a parallel to democrats importing third world savages for votes casting caution to the wind.

>dude who killed that many people in a night burns his shit over that

kek

>says the guys that import sand niggers and niggers to get a permanent voter base

What did they mean by this?

>implying Trump isn't Octavius who locked the senate in a chamber to kill them in the name of his father

What is it with straight, white males who hate themselves? Even before I got redpilled I never hated myself like this, in fact I was glad to have been born white and had a secret admiration for the sheer greatness of Hitler's vision and accomplishments.

I dont belong here I'm just trying to see how many more threads are going to be spontaneously 404'd out of absolute thin air for no reason

▲ ▲

wtf? I hail Hydra now

Yeah just fuckin' throw 'em in a dumpster... No consequences there or nothin'.

Comic book writers are so liberal when they had to write an evil diatribe for a supervillain, that's what they came up with. Never buy from Marvel or DC.

NEVER TRUST WHITEY.

checked, berserk is so fucking good

Daily reminder that Griffith did absolutely nothing wrong

Who wrote this and thought it sounded evil? How out of touch with reality do you need to be to think that speech sounds anything other than perfectly reasonable

I don't understand. is hydra the good guy? don't judge a book by the cover guys.

>throws guns in a dumpster
Deathstrokes, no sense of right and wrong.

Red Skull more like Red Pill

>kills nearly all of former friends in a brutal fashion and rapes the lover of his right-hand man who just went out of his way to rescue him from prison
>nothing wrong

lol what a fag

Agreed, leaf

Really tugs the noggin.

Really gets those neurons electrified

you guys are fucked

Where can I sign up for HYDRA?

Really stimulates the mind

Really sucks the cuck

>guns are baaad
>so i will beat people to death and it is alright

>Who wrote this and thought it sounded evil?
Anyone with a brain

Really makes you think (that we won)

Really triggers the nigger

>lateenx

Wait is flash our guy?

Really makes my mind ponder

Deathstroke is a mass murdering pedophile though. Seems in bad taste that they would use the deaths of real people for a fucking karate joke.

shit

>(((Rosenberg)))

It's fucking bizarre. The shooting was committed in the name of ISIS but the cunt who wrote this is terrified to face that

Oh shit (you)s are back again. /qa/ddit BTFO for the 3rd time this year.

I think I read this one
Red Skull stole Prof. X's brain and used it to make everyone racist to mutants and troll Cap into being rude to Havok.

Scarlet Witch then did a thing that made some good guys evil and some evil guys good.

Idk, it wasn't that great

>(((white)))
>"Words by (((Matthew Rosenberg)))"

Yeah, I wonder.

That display is almost as sad as Jeb's debate-watching party.

Why are Liberals so unaware of themselves?

Noice

>Latinx
Hey guys
Colonialism is wrong, but we need to change your language so we can make it more inclusive.

Who's in the wrong?

Someone throw a flaming bag of poop through Horseys window already

Is it the israeli or the arab

Barry Allen is /ourguy/

Have one on the house lad

They think
>if I write a political stance I don't like and then show a retarded extreme, that means people will believe it's not an ad hoc fallacy!
>I don't like it after all, so everyone will have to agree, I mean, it's the current year after all

OP's image made me rage harder than I should've. Are you fucking kidding me?
1) Stop shoving your fucking liberal real-world agendas into stories about space rangers who fight evil with jewelry and men who run in bright red spandex whilst breaking the reality barrier

2) In a world that sees Lobo's and Bizarro's tearing through dense metropolitan areas every Tuesday, do you mean to tell me a denizen of said world would throw away the only weapons that present the only chance at a fair fight with said entities? Seriously?

FUUUUUUUUCK

I THOUGHT I WAS DONE GETTING MAD AT WHAT SJW'S HAVE DONE TO COMICS, BUT THESE FUCKS KEEP FINDING NEW WAYS TO PISS ME RIGHT OFF

Wait, is he supposed to be the bad guy?!

I know Marvel is literally founded by a kike, but recently the kikes have really been trying to poz comics and other "nerd" media. Their goal is to make it so there's not way whites can escape the hell of post-modern cultural destruction. They have to take your favorite heroes like Superman, etc. and turn him into a gay commie nigger - it's basically the destruction of white America in comic form. None of this shit is ever pushed in Israel, however.

>I have personally blah blah blah lies lies lies [TAQQIYA INTENSIFIES]

>as a straight, white, male
>Matthew Rosenberg
What's with Jews constantly demonizing whites while claiming to be white in public but still holding their Jewish racial allegiance privately.

Really makes you think.

Here's your (you)

do you... BLEEED

>They have to take your favorite heroes like Superman, etc. and turn him into a gay commie nigger
Not yet at least.
Superman's actually a father now. One of the writers figured out a way around the Woman of Tissue problem.

I'm not even mad about them soving their ideology down my throat so far that they might as well wipe my ass,
I'm mad that they don't have the goddamn decency to tell a compelling story while they do it.

Superman invented a goddamn Happy Ending Machine
>zombie cyborgs from the future
Dr. Doom saved the Multiverse
>femthor and Captian Falcon

This.

So who's this guy, Marvels Dollar General Captain Cold? For fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

>probably killed around six figures
>outraged at 46 randoms
The dude wouldn't skip an heartbeat at killing his own family.

Most of those people are jews.

>all that text
is it even a comic anymore?

Faggy Cuck.

Some have interpreted it as him being ashamed that some asshole off the street with basic guns killed almost 50 people and they're making it sound easy.
So he's going to go around karate chopping people to death now.

Okay. The creator of these needs to die. Please die!

There are lots of examples of too much text

Yeah they just had him be depowered. I don't know why this was an issue. Just have him install some red sun lamps in the bedroom. It's not kryptonite so it doesn't make him weak it just depowers him until he gets some more yellow sun.

B^U being the best example of too much text

if he didnt rape casca guts wouldntve been anywhere as mad as he is good one griffith ya cockhead, just unecessary

that's funny

why is obama a goose
why is obama's foot broken

Thinking of it, he had the same chance right after Infinite Crisis.

I guess they just got bored quicker under the dome.