Australian pub faces flak over sexist frat party banners

>The Brass Monkey Hotel in Perth had hung banners like "You teach her morals, we’ll teach her oral," and "Our couch pulls out, but we don’t."

>A pub in Australia has apologised after facing criticism over sexist banners promoting its New Year’s Eve "frat party."

>It later apologised and said that the banners had been removed.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/dec/30/australian-pub-apologises-and-removes-sexist-banners-used-to-promote-frat-party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMafbpiWblg
baka.com.au/video/video-news/video-wa-news/police-car-smashed-on-kalgoorlie-street-20160830-4jyyj.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmF2v59CtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I go there every weekend and get laid occasionally ASK ME ANYTHING

Why are Aussie males are mostly racist and Aussie females mostly liberals.

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.

The patrons are mostly bogan men and lots of backpacker girls. Other regulars include dwarfs and trannies... there's at least five 'pick-up artists' there on any given night who are there for the european girls. Liberals never really went there in the first place so Brass Monkey loses literally 0 customers.

I know everything about this venue have been going for years.

Wouldn't of happened if it was a poofters pub

They have frats in Australia?

Fuck I've actually been to that pub. It was okay.

I like racism too, I just wanna know why Australian women aren't one.

>for the european girls
I like European girls, especially the Russian ones. They incredibly hot with incredibly low standards and rates.

was there yesterday for a parmy

Their 400g Rib Eye Steak sounds grouse.

the parmy was not bad, kind of average. but it was a $12 lunch special, can't complain. this thread has me thinking of going there tonight in my (genuine) MAGA hat.

I like you MAGA hats can also be sold as Make Australia Great Again hats too.

have a schooner for me. or what ever you western oz fags call it over there.

na m8 just here for the coin. WA sucks. the abos here are like fucking wild animals. never seen anything like in in east coast.

None of you guys like Rum?

it's a good thing they took down those banners

Australian women are so classy and sophisticated. To insult them in such a manner is like raping their good moral character.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMafbpiWblg

>America
>Good food
Australian women confirmed for being retard.

Shit there's still money and jobs there?

You're not wrong about the wild life, Kalgoorlie looks like a fucking jungle

baka.com.au/video/video-news/video-wa-news/police-car-smashed-on-kalgoorlie-street-20160830-4jyyj.html

Only Alice Springs is worse.

aye don't be talking shit about our sheilas...

Our Sheila is better
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmF2v59CtI

ever fingered Hex there?

yea its dried up a lot but i still got a nice job with good moolah. all the shit cunt freeloaders got booted cos they weren't actually required, and were just sucking down paychecks.

its a lot leaner now.