Sup Forums pro russia?

Literally what?

Like I know we want Trump for the keks but it's obvious that Putin wants Trump in power because he's easily manipulated by compliments.

Since fucking when is Sup Forums pro russian? One of the defining characteristics of /new/ was a deep hatred of russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlLb5s2rr_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_ISIL#Tanks_and_armored_fighting_vehicles
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself pinko bastard.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

sage

You're american. Russia has been your enemy since 1945.

I literally don't understand how you can consider yourself an American Nationalist and support Russia. It is beyond comprehension, the level of doublethink going on.

I like how correct that picture is on so many levels

>calling someone a pinko for disliking Russia

Literally retarded.

I'm not pro-Russian but I'm not going to believe anti-Russian propaganda at face value. Also, I don't see the need for hostility between Russia and the west. I couldn't care less about Crimea to be honest.

If you're not with Russia, you're with that nigger in the oval office and all the marxist wannabe SJWhiney little cunts spouting fuck America.

/pol has become a trump cult now and do not question a single thing he does and takes his tweets as gospel. I used to come here because /pol was critical of everyone and everything which led to finding some spoopy truths but now you can't support trump and be critical of him too. I voted for him and I'll say that I don't agree with something he's done and I get blasted from mindless supporters. You can be pro trump but also be critical of him. Fuck Russia and screw trump for acting like a Russian shill

Russia literally invaded two of the sovereign nations that border it and is threatening a third with military buildup near Latvia.

It's a totalitarian state that has a completely state run media, suppresses all anti-government speech and has literally poisoned, killed or jailed countless members of the Russian opposition and press.

What are you even talking about. This goes beyond memes, it's just common fucking sense at this point.

russia is my friend

we fight degeneracy together

onwards brother!

No
But we do enjoy a good kebab killing quite literally regardless of who is doing it or for what reasons
Anyone who is actually pro Russians is either a commie or an actual RIDF poster(there are plenty)
Russiastan is everything the west hates and anti-freesom as fuck

I agree with this dude there is no fucking anti Russian propaganda being pushed by Obama, they fucking hacked us be it our power grids or the RNC and DNC emails. Obama didn't make them do that, Russia was fuckig around with America and they got caught doing it. What is so fucking hard to understand. If your mindless followingnof trump or endless hate for Obama are clouding your judgement that much then I think it's time to get up off your chair and go for a walk in the real world.

Russian hackers hacked my hacky sack

> daily reminder this is really who is behind a majority of "USA flag posters"

that and retarded larpers who wear che shirts

bumperino

You somehow think it surprising that Americans are incapable of spelling?

with current demographic trends preservation of the white race is now of utmost importance and people (including Americans) know the US is a lost cause demographically

you actually want me to entertain the fact "defence" would be by a burger? i would accept it spelt wrong totally but not "ce" hahaha not today shill. kys.

We have state run media too. While we may not """"literally""""" poison alternate sources or points of view, its censored through corporately owned media on both social and traditional platforms

Its amazing Russia is as tolerant of our bullshit as they are. Especially with the nonsense we're pulling in Turkey and (tried to) in Syria.

yawn. another wanna-be never did shit. you know nothing

HUR DURR RUSIA SHOULDNT NOOK US LOLOL WE R PULLIN NONSENSE.

go kill yourself you irrelevant wannabe cuck.

Holy shit he made a typo! This can never happen to a murican!

>because he's easily manipulated by compliments.

Boy did MSM have it wrong. Maybe if they complimented him they could have got him to drop out.

Does anyone have a screen cap of the original /new/ poster guy from 4 years ago?

> typo

u just good boys right? now eat up

You're so fucking stupid.

DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU WHO IS FIGHTING ISIS WHILE THE USA AND UK FUNDED THEM

Only the thickest of cunts think this is over twitter

Nah dude i prefer cnn. This is where the truth can be heard.

Fuck /new/, nigger where you think you at? This is Sup Forums you goddamn niggerfaggot. Keep crying about the past Hillary Clinton!

shill go fap to lena dunham you sick fuck

cnn? nah, i can however, watch whatever the fuck i want and access whatever i want.

>ISIS, a literal street gang with Toyota pickup trucks as their most high tech weapons, is more a threat to US national security than a country with the second largest military in the world and an 80 year history of conflict with the US.

You are absolutely retarded.

Nah just because Dems and their globalist subhumans are "Americans" doesn't mean you guys should support them. Russia shares ideals more inline with pol and the right than American leftists ever will. If they seize power again they will turn America into a zombie juggernaut to advance their degenerate world view onto the rest of the west. It's time to stop by crashing America if need be. THe left must be stopped at all costs.

Shills or not, pol went from being critical of everyone to saying we love Israel and Russia. Pathetic.

Sup Forums would believe in climate change if Trump did too

hahahahaha what a retard. you shoulda worried about radical islam in the UK way before any "isis" ever came around.

> is Sup Forums pro russia?

Nein.

I don't think you know what a totalitarian state is.

Going thismuch/10 ..
Its pretty sad

Putin's war against degeneracy is Sup Forums approved
Putin fucking the NWO in the ass is Sup Forums approved

why in the fuck would we ever side with degenerate leftist? the greatest threat to America isn't Putin or anything external threat, it's you mother fucker.

only a fat would think war is won with the most expensive weapons

you deserved 9/11, aggorant moron

Dude they're the bat western or majority white country out there atm. Other than places like Poland or Hungary I mean, but just recently Putin gave w great speech about how the west is surrendering their identity and demographics for multiculturalism. I don't care if Putin is a puppet or some shit, because no western leader had said anything remotely similar.

Even trump doesn't talk about demographics or European birth rates.
I only care about my people surviving. If they aren't alive to see the future then why does anything matter?

I wish Sup Forums had Netflix-level VPN detection. Then they could add a "known VPN" tag on anons with it. I bet pro-russian posts from UK and U.S. flags would drop substantially.

we are at war with ISIS, were not at war with Russia, Russia is also at war with ISIS.

just how does that pathetic feeble mind consider it a threat?

Commie kikes who enslaved Russian people after WW1 were your enemy. And they are in your government and elites now, not in Russia.

By all means don't refute what I've said

Check these trips, you know it's true.

Nukes aren't happening snowflake

We got BTFO in Syria and our attempts to undermine Turkey/Russian relations are failing miserably

Totalitarian or not, I respect a leader that will take questions (even hostile ones) for four hours non-stop: youtube.com/watch?v=hlLb5s2rr_E

Ours struggles without a teleprompter. As long as corn-fed free thinkers like you eat it up I guess that doesn't matter though.

t. brainwashed amerifat

are you dumb? its obvious. its because he rides horse shirtless. like a real man,

>one British guy shilling for Russia this hard by constantly replying to the same post.

This is really strange. We should have the CIA look into whether you're using a proxy.

Putin is a puppet of White People of Russia.

>We got BTFO in Syria and our attempts to undermine Turkey/Russian relations are failing miserably

hahahahahahahahahahaha. US was in syria wwwwway longer than anyone expected. according to you shills syria shoulda been pro assad take over 2 years ago. and russia went to syria on their own, and fucked with turkey by doing so. eveything thats happen to them was because of the choices they made. turkey and all the alliances and tribes that come along with it came to light. russia looks like shit on a national stage. only proxyshills say other. russia needs turkey more than vice versa.

and snowflake? im more of a patriot than you can ever imagine. bitch.

Turkey is partnering with Russia now. Turns out, they are more concerned about the Kurd's than about Assad. Kind of hard to tell because Erdogan PMS's every other week.

Agreed. As a Russian immigrant I hate Russia.
Inb4 ctr
Nope my whole family and I voted trump. There's a reason why we're here in glorious America and not broke ass Russia

but its true
Russia's focus is defence

That's a bingo

>Toyota pickup trucks as their most high tech weapons
You can't be serious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_ISIL#Tanks_and_armored_fighting_vehicles

its because shit in syria is winding down you dipshit. now they are on to other affairs.

>Turkey is partnering with Russia now.

Also they're probably a little bit miffed about how the CIA tried to overthrow their government the other month

> defense
> still violates autonomous country borders

can you kill yourself by any chance?

I stopped trying to decipher your retard speak half way through. Just bounce your face off the keyboard and hit post next time, it would make more sense.

>Russia has been your enemy since 1945.

Except after 9/11, where Putin signed off on American bases in former Soviet republics (which were expressly forbidden in the treaties that allowed a peaceful winddown of the USSR) and allowed (and still does allow) American military air traffic through Russian airspace to supply and support military operations in Afghanistan

Which wouldn't have been possible without the above continuing Russian assistance

t.
pathetic loser who got rejected at MEPS

this is why

You're right, I didn't realize they had 80 T-55s, 25 BMPs and a few Mig-21s.

Truly an existential threat to the nation a continent and ocean away that defeated Saddam's 40,000 man army in less than two weeks with under 400 combat casualties.

Let's ignore the only other major power with over 1,000 nuclear weapons and an actual modern military that has invaded neighbors as recently as 2015.

their fault for not having a defencive policy

>russia and america have to be enemies

because

(this is the part where you reply)

Bait

So you've got nothing then? The only pathetic loser are bookworms like this with his napoleon complex, gettin BTFO by them evil ruskies: youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

>defencive

Looks like you got a bit confused, comrade. The English alphabet allows for s, in this circumstance, to finish off the word. I know in your Russian language, c would be the correct phonetic value in the word. Defensive is the word you're looking for. Keep working hard on getting our language down, you fucking shill.

>hur dur pol likes everything trump does
The Trump generals don't speak for the entirety of Sup Forums

Putin has done more for the USA than Obama ever has.

>Since fucking when is Sup Forums pro russian?
Since America (Before Trump) and the EU are pro-Jews who want to more rapefugees.

>One of the defining characteristics of /new/ was a deep hatred of russia
This isn't /new/ and we are not liberals.

True

why hello CTR, I didn't know you guys were still being funded! Can't wait for the day america becomes a Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communist Islamic Caliphate right?!

>BUT THE GUBBERMEND TOLD ME THEM RUSSKIES IS BAD
Grow the fuck up you retard.

Guaranteed under 18

take your faggot grammar back to homo
your defence is no match for my offence

Because Russia helped the Syrian people to win against revels sponsored by oblong and that's why King oblong is throwing a tantrum now that he lost against putin in sgria
That audacity. Can you imagine? Obongo is angry that he wasn't able to kill make more damage to an other sovereign country. And to cover that failure. American MSN lies its ads about anything by investing fake news.

That's why Sup Forums loves Russia.

Maybe because modern Russia is redpilled and nationalist?

They aren't commies anymore and i'd argue they are even more right wing than the US government at this point (pre Trump getting in office)

I hope they find a peace solution right after Obama leaves office. Obama has done absolutely jack shit to stop the conflict in Syria, actually he's made it worse, supporting LITERAL TERRORISTS.

I really have to spell this out for you, don't I?
They are a threat to our influence. Since ISIS invaded Iraq, our support in the region nosedived. Not only did it bring Iraq closer to Iran and Syria, but they were at one point consider asking Russia to bomb ISIS. The US threatened to withdraw support for them if they did, which worked, but its not winning us any popularity.
ISIS also indirectly strained US ties with Turkey, one of the biggest powerhouses in NATO.
There are indicators that Egypt is also cozzying up to Syria because of the ISIS presence in Sinai.
Not to mention that ISIS has a lot of supporters among the refugees and military victories for ISIS can influence them even further.

Nope, that's the current Russian Government.
Russian Government is light years ahead in corruption compared to the US gov. We have corruption, but not at Russian levels of tyranny. We still have a right to bear arms. Russians don't. SAD!
Pro Trump, fuck Russia. Nuke it from orbit.

you.
are.
retarded.

True.

Not this shit again John Johnos.

just firing up the proxy shill?

Literally an anti Russian burger shit for brains.

Go be anti russia on /k you dumb prick.

There is an infestation of 16 year old here, like this lil faggot.

Exactly. King Obongo is just mad he lost the Syrian war.

>bet pro-russian posts from UK and U.S./all the other world flags would drop substantially.

ftfy

What? How?

keep crying fat, larping wannabe

>14 posts by this ID
Says the CNN shill.

Oh so by me having a brain enough to comprehend that Russia is FAR from being communist in 2016 I am a 16 year old "lil faggot"?

Wow.
What.
An.
Argument.

Please comrade, go back to work. I also am Russian astroturf like you. I love potato and vodka, heil Putin! Let us continue praising Putin and policy or else we will not get rubbles.

I only meant to help you with grammar now in order to keep your identity safe in future.