Is Holocaust denial redpilled?

Pretty tough call for Sup Forums, yeah?
Holocaust denial undermines the Zionists' pity party, but it also undermines Hitler's accomplishments.
What does Sup Forums say?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html
baka.com.au/news/Books/Auschwitz-tale-is-not-all-that-it-seems/2004/12/16/1102787207251.html
baka.com.au
baka.com.au/
s...m...h.com.au/news/Books/Auschwitz-tale-is-not-all-that-it-seems/2004/12/16/1102787207251.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It happened, however it wasn't 6 million Jews. First of all there was only 240 000 jews in Germany before the holocaust. Also they claim that 1 million of them died in Auschwitz, where there was only two incinerators. A body takes 8 hours to incinerate, according to U.S prisions, so it's impossible to kill so many people with only two incinerators

The main problem is holocaust have not enough evidence to support all it's claims
We do not even have to deny anything, because there are not enough proofs to approve anything

also, sheer retardation of some ((((survivors)))) and their (((((stories)))), math problem, logistics, lack of remains, chumneys built after war, World Almanac problem, Haavara Agreement, masturbation machines, Brothel and pool inside the camp, etc, etc

>holocaust
>denial
Get out grandpa

You cant deny something that never happened mate.

>masturbation machines

One of my favourites and confirmation there is something very, very wrong with jews.

This. Essentially, due to how horrible and large scale (both in time and space) the Holocaust was, it became very easy to exaggerate the conditions and exact scope of it.

>Holocaust denial undermines the Zionists' pity party, but it also undermines Hitler's accomplishments.
This.
And anyway, the historically correct thing, apart from all political agendas, is that the holocaust did happen. It just didn't kill nearly the number of jews the jews claim. It's about 1.5 million dead jews, 200.000 dead gypsies, and 100.000 dead political opponents and lefties.

It's true, and it flies in the face of common thought. It's also too taboo for most people to investigate. So yes, it is red-pilled.

That's what I love about Sup Forums. Anonymously, we can discuss things that are far too controversial, or even potentially dangerous, to discuss in real life. People will think you're crazy for bringing up blacks' crime rates, or the inherent inferiority of certain races. The holocaust is a similar thing. Cultural taboo makes even CONSIDERING it a crime punishable by social ostricization.

For those who are on the fence about it. I'm sorry to tell you that yes, it's another of those things that you'll have to know but be unable to speak. The holocaust really didn't fucking happen. I'm sorry to add another one to the list.

>undermines Hitler's accomplishments.

>Napolean: conquer Europe, loose in russia, suck jewish dick
>Hitler: conquer Europe, only loose in russia because of US support, kill some jewish communists

doesn't sound like low accomplishment. If the Holocaust would have been real, then it would have been Berlin, not Hiroshima. Exporting all Jews to Israel is a much smarter solution, because (((they))) would have destroyed themselves

There are about 1.5 million Jews die every 3-5 years. Does it mean there is a holocaust going on now?

Oy vey!
There's also about 8 million grandchildren of holocaust survivors. That either means that the death camps weren't death camps at all, that jews lie, or else that they're only good with numbers when their own shekels are concerned.

I just wanna know what happened to the previous Holocausts... I guess this was the first time they could really make it stick.

Hitler was a dreamer, not a man who committed genocide.

>8 million grandchildren of holocaust survivors

Yes, there is no demographic gap after 1945-1955

do they get any reparations money?

I think so. They never stopped getting it.

How does it undermine Hitler's accomplishments? Murdering 6 million citizens for no reason isn't an accomplishment it just makes him out to be a madman.

Its retarted.

1) It wasn't nearly 6 million, it was 1.5 million.
2) He had very good reasons.

magic ovens that become faster by will power, ovens where bigger than they are, people died so it was 6 million poeple gassed, not just gassing and oven many killings by ss squads outside too no remainings found because all burnt in the ovens, eyewitnesses testimonies all true unless admitted false, forgeproof documents, confessions are all true unless someone confesses confession where forced under torture

quads confirm

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html

baka.com.au/news/Books/Auschwitz-tale-is-not-all-that-it-seems/2004/12/16/1102787207251.html

That was a good site back in the day.
Link dead.

There were less than 300 thousand jews in Germany at the time Annon. See URL and check it out yourself.

Yes Germany pays them reparations, still pays them to this day AFAIK.. The whole world basically pays them one way or another.

Was much, much less than that..

IT DOES NOT undermine his accomplishments. He was a hero

Not sure how that habbened Senpai. This one works I have it open in firefox

>baka.com.au

Even typed just that in and nothing....."website coming soon"
H-have i been holocausted off the interwebz?

>Masturbating machines
Absolute Jewry

S m h (sydney morning herald) gets changed to baka

Lets try it a different way...

...baka.com.au/

news/Books/Auschwitz-

tale-is-not-all-that-it-seems/2004/12/16

/1102787207251.html...

but actually the real holoaust was dresden and the german people, germanany lost like most of its men and got most of the women raped by soviets.

remove the dots ...
s...m...h.com.au/news/Books/Auschwitz-tale-is-not-all-that-it-seems/2004/12/16/1102787207251.html

>remembering hearing about 1 million jews dying as a child
>assumed it was bullshit like the torture machines in french museums (looking at you, iron maiden) because the sheer scale of it is stupid and unnecessary

I literally can't grasp how anyone could take holocaust seriously?

Fucking this.

Got it but why does baka get converted to baka? Excuse my ignorance.

Just like t b h becomes desu, f a m senpai... shenanigans.

Also nah, not 6 gorillion but shit went down. Pretty much a whole branch of my family was wiped out back then.

Looks like Sup Forums is blocking for some odd reason..?? I'm as puzzled as you.

Sorry to hear that mate, the lies perpetrated against your country are shameful and dare i say, Satanic.

The other day I was writing c u c k without the spaces, and it kept changing to KEK.. WTF??

Sorry for your family. I don't think anyone really denies muh holocaust. But to even call it a "holocaust" is a gross exaggeration. There were no where near 6 million, not even 300 thousand. And most of those died of Typhus, and that's what the Zyklon B was for. Zyklon B is a pesticide used to kill lice in clothing. There are much better, more efficient ways to kill mass quantities of humans than using Zyklon B. Most of the story is either a gross exaggeration, or a complete fabrication.

Revisionism is redpilled. Denial is a Jewish smear. Things happened, but bears and eagles weren't involved.

What about poland?

Holocaust denial is implying being a dindu nuffin is a redpilled thing.

It's not redpilled or bluepilled, it's a fact, nobody was gassed.