Are gays really that much of a threat to society at large?

Are gays really that much of a threat to society at large?

Gays are less than 1% of the population but they're 50% of the child molestors.

Gays are to child molestation what niggers are to violent crime. Who could have guessed that people who base their identities on a sexual perversion are a bunch of perverts.

>gays
It really depends.
The real threat comes from the usurpation of traditional masculinity.

Sex with boys isnt molestation, that only counts for girls.

Can I have a sauce on this Ausbro?

Ehh. They usually stick to their fellow gays. I live in Seattle and it's not that big of a deal. My gf works with a bunch of gay dudes and they're chill, if a bit annoying.

I don't really think so and don't mind them personally, but I think they point to a broader trend of moral degradation and muh slippery slope.

>tfw live in SF
>tfw straight
>tfw large pool of potential competitors eliminated from sexual marketplace

No.

>put ad on craigslist looking for male roommates for apartment because I can't afford rent alone
>100% of replies are from homos
>make new ad clearly specifying that I am not gay and am only looking for other heterosexual male roommates
>homos think this is some kind of hard-to-get game and I still only get faggots
>forced to move back into parents' basement

yes, they are a problem.

the sauce is that people think raping prepubescent boys means you're into grown adult men. it says a lot about his own sexuality, and that he's extremely stupid.

Don't you get cucked by the lesbionics tho.

Why would you specifically want a male roommate?

he gay

>wanting a roommate that will be twice as loud, bitch about everything, never remember to turn the lights off when she leaves a room, bleed all over the toilet seat, not understand my commitment to my waifu and try to seduce me, call the police and claim I raped her if she ever walks in on me while I'm fapping to loli scat hentai or just gets mad at me for any reason, and make the whole apartment smell like a dumpster full of rotten food if she's fat

>and make the whole apartment smell like a dumpster full of rotten food if she's fat

Or a dumpster full of cum if she's not

ever tried living a women you were not fucking?

Yes, they cause atheism.

>less than 1% of the population
Can someone get me a fucking source on this. I hear 1%, 10%, 15%
Get me the most reliable source on the proportion, stat.

On the thread topic, I'm okay with them if they, along with everyone else, assimilates into a geographically distinct culture. For instance, gays ought to be fully American if they're in America. None of this ironic or hyperbolic shit.

wait i thought it was the other way around

It goes both ways

Yes.
If you allow homosexuality, then it follows...

>gender is a construct
>everyone can choose their sexuality
>attraction = sexuality
>attraction to kids = sexuality
>pedophilia is a sexuality
>make pedophilia legal

And hey look, California is doing it!

the state has literally hundreds of thousands of kids in its care. gay people should strive to get married and have nuclear families to help take these kids out of the system.

Maybe. Considering that essentially every human society discouraged or heavily punished homosexuality, at least in public or for the common men and not the elites in private, then they may have had a subconscious or intuitive understanding that there may be some deleterious effect widespread homosexual behavior has on society that we just may not be seeing. To my knowledge there's statistical data which indicates that they have much higher time preference (makes sense biologically) and are much more likely to partake in extremely high-risk behaviors like hard drug use, unprotected orgies, molestation, etc., but I'd need to learn more to say anything definitively.
At the same time it's pretty much stupid and unenforceable to just ban homosexuality or homosexual sex acts outright, just don't allow them in public or promote them

No way, I actually get to use this picture in a relevant matter in 4 years.

You cannot begin to fathom how satisfying this is.

That wasnt our fault

"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States" I hope this help user

But to be honest i'm more concerned about the people who just want to put that genders bullshit as something oficial, I don't even know if they're gays or some retarded kind of SJW

No, but they make a good group for the left and right to bicker over endlessly while the elite buy out both sides.