Which look is more /redpilled/?

Which look is more /redpilled/?

The guy without the long faggy hair.

Left for Aryans right for Nords

RIght has superior beard genes and could sport a nice low cut if he wanted to. He is a free and audacious spirit with no earthly limits and thus he sports long hair accordingly.

Left looks like a bigger teenager, not a man.

"whose LOOK is more redpilled"

this isnt the homo fashion board, this is the Sup Forums board

gtfo

Man-bun is automatically faggot liberal

Right but without the faggy man bun. Just Kurt Russell long flowing style. The left has been too appropriated by nu-make Cucks. And the man bun as well. Aristocratic long hair is the only answer

Medium-Short > Short > Medium > Long

sage
fucking die op
saged and reported

Found the baldlet

long hair is actually better, because you won't get confused with a cop or military, and won't become a target to get shot first in a robbery

I'd say that means left denotes respect and authority, while right would denote being "chill". Left wins hands down then.

Also people assume you are liberal so you can more freely drop pills on the war torn floor behind you

Plus bitches love it

Jesus had long hair, stop with this "faggy long hair" meme

Neither, styling your hair or allowing others to groom you is for faggots. Just buzz it off yourself.

man I used to do that, but then I went to college and people thought I was a white nationalist, didn't help that my autism levels are high, so I ended up being an outcast.

Jesus was also a massive fucking faggot.

Enjoy Shariah in London.

The guy on the left looks like someone who could go to a job interview and be sucessful.
The guy on the right looks like a goddamn retard.

left is numale faggot

There has to be some kind of biological or at least psychological reason as to why this guy is so enfuriating

Nice

Manbuns are for faggots.

This guy crawl out of a cartoon? wtf

hes not infuriating, he's hilarious

the social media age is like having a limitless pool of jesters on demand for our amusement

It's like a hobbit fucked a troll doll in the wrong aspect ratio