youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

youtube.com/watch?v=1oA7tn8ZYYY

High on truth**
You're just a globalist scum

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6fYlfVo0

Apparently the fish people exist too
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

His sources are very high quality, they would not "joke" like that

What about his Jade Helm rants? He ever explain his asshatery?

can't wait for the NWO to butcher this piggy on live tv

The man speaks some truth. He sells crap but he speaks some truth.

Globalist scum must go.

-_-

I just don't wanna catch him in be-be-bebebe-ed with a gob-in BED with a goblin!

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Stop listening to Globalists

>I found him by accident on Youtube
Did you just discover Sup Forums yesterday?

I'm new here yes

Alex is a good guy, some people have a problem with his rants, so over look them if they bother you. The past year or so, he has been more reliable on providing real news more than any other source.

Some of his idea has been out there in the past, but over his career, little by little, everything he has claimed in the past has turned out to be truth. Most recently, the Satanist comments of the past turning out to be true also.

damn I really wish he was the real deal and not a shill

He would be so awesome if he really cared and wasn't just trying to shill and make money

And it sucks. Since after validation like that you would hope people start believing him but no, they continue on as if it was still false.

Jesus, you are fucking delusional.

I used to like ventura but his comments in the past year or so, I dunno anymore.

/ourguy/

I would like to know if his claims about Bill Cooper are true? Bill Cooper supposedly called Alex a transvestite and talked about flying submarines and Aliens filming Jesus being crucified.

He's a nutter, OP. Likely uses uppers before filming. Especially to maintain that level of energy.

Good for seeing where people get their 'information' and 'world view' these days.

Stop believing the MSM

Alex jones is what happens when you mix red pills with cocaine

Legend

I agree about Ventura, it was the first Alex Jones photo I found in my folder

Barron Trump / Rex Jones - God Emperor Election 2048

>everything he has claimed in the past has turned out to be truth
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read on Sup Forums.

HRR
HRR
HRR

DUMP IT

Sorry man, I actually try not to be rude most of the time (except in jest) and mean no offense... I just spat out my coffee when I read your claim because it's easy to go online and find dozens and dozens of failed Alex Jones predictions

I mean predictions, as...so far, a lot of the things he has said in the past has turned out to be true. Some things have not panned out, does not mean they will not in the future. I have nothing against Alex, any smart person knows how to see through his exaggeration and some of the things he says. I listen to him everyday when I can, I have for many years.

Been watching him since 2001, he is trying to solidify info wars as a mainstream outlet. He used to do shit like sneak into Bohemian Grove and protest outside of secret think tank meetings. 10 yrs ago he would have been our guy

Ventura is a closet commie; I thought people stopped being communist after getting a real job and paying taxes.

He's kind of /ourguy/, but since 2013 or so he's also controlled opposition. I personally respect him.