content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175987,00.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw
youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM
youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao
youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove that it is, it's your claim, not mine.

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175987,00.html

It's impossible to prove a negative mohammad. Please leave the US, Trump won. The people have spoken and we want you out.

Try to prove that OP is not a faggot.

sage

>content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175987,00.html

a 15 year old Time article rushed out after 9/11 is the best you have?

It's been all peace since then.

Did you read it? You can't just disregard it because it's 15 years old. It talks about how groups essentially broke off the religion over time centuries ago, becoming more extremist and conservative. It all started when the Qur'an began to become compiled and biased by corrupt caliphs.

The dozens and dozens of instances of Muslims committing acts of terror.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

I can disagree on its age, timing is everything in propaganda.

I guess you don't like the context, that this was rushed out after 9/11 to sooth sore bottoms.

That's justified based on obscure lines of the Qur'an that was compiled during times of war, when the caliphs put in violent influences to help protect the culture/religion.

I don't care. This has nothing to do with the U.S.

Irrelevant. Adherents of the religion commit violence in the name of the religion. Therefore, is not a religion of peace.

Also, how retarded do you have to be to apply 1400 year old principles to the modern world without any consideration of modern laws and mores?

Except it's not Islam. It's an extremist, radical version of Islam that just has a few altered passages which terrorists use to justify their actions. Most Muslims follow the original code, the peaceful principles of the religion.

Most Muslims, yes...like 50-60%. That leaves around 40-50% who believe in violence, oppression, and archaic principles, like depicting Mohammad (the goat and child fucker).

See pic related.

No, it's Islam.

read the fucking Quran.

> Came here to post this.

is there a tl;dr for it?

people blew up my sisters metro because of islam and their imaginary friends

What is this garbage?
OP, just leave Islam, you can be free.

You guys call your airport the metro?

i'll give the shia's the benefit of the doubt

the sunnis, not there yet

Did you kill a Muslim to avenge her? You have a lot of choices in Belgium. Do an imam.

HONOR
KILLINGS

try blaming that on anybody else

>barbaric verses strewn about the koran
>muslims commit murder in the name of islam literally every day and at a rate much higher than every other major religion
>killing people for drawing mohammed or otherwise offending muslims
>migrants from muslim countries commit a disproportionately large number of violent crimes

The reason it is unironically called the religion of peace is that the goal of Islam is to convert or kill all non-Muslims. When only Muslims remain, there will be peace.

Where is link for tool?

>When only Muslims remain, there will be peace
Absolutely not so. Is there peace in 100% Muslim countries? Nope, they're shitholes where they kill each other over who's the correct Muslim.

Site was discontinued in 2012

Which is a real """coincidence""", considering all the fun stuff started around that time with the fugees and Syria.

Damn fucking Shame. That tool can provide evidence to shut up psychotic leftists like Ben Assfart as if Islam was a bunch of roses and hugs. Or that Christianity is comparable to pisslam. According to that data alone, there were 60x more Islamic attacks than christian ones in 2010. Fuck them. They just give a free pass on Goat fuckers to plow more trucks into people.

what an irrelevant retarded point to make

noone cares what islam was originally, all that matters is what it is now

jesus why do people like you make such mong tier arguments

>take a break shlomo.

>history doesn't matter, only present
Are you retarded?

that is a problem they have to fix themselve before they throw out bullshut like islam is peace

Islam was never peaceful and will never be .
Since most violence happens from muslims against other muslims statistics show that even when everyone is muslim terror and violence will rise.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw

youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM

youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU

I will come back to every thread like this and my list of links will getting longer

>Try to prove that it isn't.
It's founder ordered the execution of unarmed prisoners

It's founder tortured a man to death or money

It's founder banned a 9 year old from keeping a puppy and then raped her

There is more but the fact is islam is a cult founded by a demon possessed moon worshiping maniac who murdered anyone who did not agree he was having secret conversations with Angels and that he had flown to the moon ..

He was literally insane and savagely cruel and bloody handed.

No prophet comes with a sword.