Why does pol hate Milo?

why does pol hate Milo? He helped Trump get elected and put the alt right in the mainstream. We need him more than he needs us.

If he was subversive, Chicago Review of Books wouldn't be BOYCOTTING his new book.

inb4 OMG HE'S GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/alt-faggot-milo-transfered-scholarship-fund-money-to-his-private-bank-account/
medium.com/@jkellytwit/milo-yiannopoulos-in-damage-control-mode-as-shady-grant-gets-the-spotlight-df381388b51c#.fjc76w6qq
advocate.com/media/2016/8/22/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-faces-scrutiny-white-mens-scholarship-fund
theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund
privilegegrant.com/news/
amazon.com/dp/B01NCNUCGJ/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gtCNu5XYo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k-RtCtD-p7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's pretty funny overall, makes sjws look foolish all the time

Some autismos on Sup Forums don't realize you can't just go full Hitler Sup Forums-meme spouting irl and still get on tv / get normies to listen to you. Milo is perfect for defragging normies because he acts like a typical millenial celebrity

> Jew
> Gay
> Subversive
> Will never name the Jew as a problem
> Will deflect attention to Muslims at all times
> Will burn coal
> Will not pay toll

Why on earth would a decent poltard like this guy?

bump

This. Also, deflects to Muslims and SJW, two tentacles of the Jew.

He's trying to milk his popularity from the past year.

Also he enjoys getting fucked by men and sucking dick.

No one on the right likes his type of gay men.

He's a queen.

Milo, we don't hate you.

We just got tired of the shtick being thrust in our faces every day until we liked it.

You can shill your book tho, we coo.

so you're denying that muslims and SJWs are a problem? Why do you insist on punching right?

Sup Forums likes Milo

He's literally our guy

Only the fringe retards get triggered by him

Yes but we have to go deeper. Why are they a problem?

SJW are a symptom of Jewish subversion since the 60s.

Muslim chimpouts are a symptom of the endless wars the US fights in Israel.

he's hysterical, but it takes a certain intellect to appreciate his subtle humour

not because he's gay
not because he's annoying
not because he's a jew
not because he's obsessed with niggers

But pic related. He's a con man and I feel bad for people who donated to him.

glad to see Sup Forums turning around!

last tweet : August

What about his privilege grant? Is he not doing that anymore? That article is a bit older too isn't it?

His shtick is the absolute lightest form of red pill. Only likes Trump because of the personality and nothing to do with the pro-white sentiment behind his support.

Milo gets shut down for free speech...he's leading the charge no thanks to the keyboard warriors of the world

dailystormer.com/alt-faggot-milo-transfered-scholarship-fund-money-to-his-private-bank-account/
medium.com/@jkellytwit/milo-yiannopoulos-in-damage-control-mode-as-shady-grant-gets-the-spotlight-df381388b51c#.fjc76w6qq
advocate.com/media/2016/8/22/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-faces-scrutiny-white-mens-scholarship-fund
theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund

attention seeking retard

is a "Catholic" that loves having gay sex i.e. is a catholic because he is a huge fucking hipster

makes himself look intelligent by arguing with retards

Actually Milo has admitted that Jews control 98% of the world newspapers and media

He posted about it the other day on facebook. I don't blame him for not using Twitter.

privilegegrant.com/news/

>con man
>jewish
>coalburner
>flaming faggot
>shameless self promoting retard

Because Sup Forums is full of closeted homosexuals who can't come out, that's why they hate gay people. Plain and simple.

hah, just like drumpf

JUDEN ALERT

He's collaborating with Cernovich to purge the movement of people who actually care about real issues. I was willing to give him a chance, but he has squandered that chance.

Reminder that all Milo threads are made by Milo

exactly...he's not afraid of the JQ. I hear his new books pretty good too...definitely pre-ordering mine amazon.com/dp/B01NCNUCGJ/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

attention whore sellout, he is only a voice for himself but thinks he speaks for many

>why does pol hate a homosexual jew who is into gangbangs with blacks? why does pol hate a jew steals money from gentiles?

He's just a jew jewing his way around. He's made a ton of money over the "alt right" shit. Good on him I guess, wish I had the charisma and drive to capitalize on that.

he could fuck dogs and it wouldnt stop his ego, moron

making it about him being a faggot only serves victim politics

>he's not afraid of the JQ

Yes he is. He has only ever talked about the JQ sarcastically, in a comedic context. He's never seriously addressed it.

In no way does he imply that that's a bad thing, he probably thinks it's a form of meritocracy that his people are part of that.

Sup Forums just like to hate even when its someone helping our cause

Guess you'll just have to get Dangerous to find out more about his views...the truth is we don't really know where he stands, he's a mysterious figure

Yea, it can't be that there are rational reasons to oppose homosexuality... we all just must be closeted faggots.

hahaha delusion

That's part of the problem. He's a professional troll. He's never NOT sarcastic, which makes him incredibly difficult to read. For all we know this is a new jewish tactic and he is controlled opposition. He can't be trusted with any sort of leadership position, even if its de facto.

Promoting much?

>he's a faggot
>jewish
>controlled opposition
>didn't believe in trump until he gained steam
>acts as though he's the leader of the trump supporters
>acts flamboyant on top of being a fag
there's really no reason to like him and anyone who does is from reddit

the tired old "user you can't go all kikes and jews hurr durr" like we do that shit here 24/7 without reasons or explanation, fuck off

>He needs us

fucking lol

I wouldn't say that, he's more of an implicit leader through his bold actions. I didn't even know he was Jewish, he looks and acts more white than anything, but that's neither here nor there.

Sup Forums is one person

One set of ideas

One nation

One world

>Sup Forums likes Milo
>He's literally our guy
no we dont and you fell for his schtick you dumb retard

>I don't blame him for not using Twitter.
How can he? He got kicked out of Twitter, he called it quits.

That's their best trick.

Be gay, but do not be a mincing, handbag clutching, pride parade poofter like Milo is. But that is just the window dressing of the problem with this guy.

He is a kike who is on record as desiring the very things that he now pretends to rail against: Internet censorship and free speech, his positions on these have somehow completely flipped, only because he saw the opportunity at around the time of the gamergate scandal to jump on the new alternative-right bandwagon.

In other words, a lying, deceitful, opportunistic Jew-Rat.

What's your problem? You've been sucking Milo's dick this whole thread, promoting his books, and seem to be intimately familiar with his life. You even have the same mannerisms as him. Is there something you want to tell us, user?

why would you want a gay coal burning jew to represent you?

>flag
oh wait

punching right is why we're in this mess to begin with, friend.

I'm speaking about the account for his grant. Why would he want to post on the twitter account for his grant when twitter is a cunt for banning his main account?

>He helped Trump get elected

kek

Most flamboyant homosexuals like milo usually strive for uniqueness and want to be seen. Unlike glueing dildos onto you or sucking your own cock in public Milo decided to take it a step further by being on the oppositions side and being really edgy to the people that support your sexuality. Nothing red-pilled or right wing about him other than face value just realizes another great way to get attention

you cited a bunch of butthurt left wingers that don't like him.

I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store in Tijuana some time ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

dailystormer is left-wing? Milo is a con man. Is it weird that not once person has received his grant?

>Faggot
>Nigger fucking faggot
>Jewish Nigger fucking faggot

>Hurr durr he is able to make the lowest of low hanging fruit look foolish

Fuck off Milo. Don't you have more people to Scam?

what exactly am I supposed to like?

I guess it is kind of fun watching him trigger lefties

but his overall message and the point he's trying to get across is shit and doesn't represent anything I want to be associated with

he's actually okay

youtube.com/watch?v=gtCNu5XYo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k-RtCtD-p7E

this. Also accepted $100,000 from fans for a "college scholarship for white males" that has yet to materialize and now Margaret MacLennan, who was a former supporter of him and worked on the project with him, alleges he stole it. He was also caught promoting a super sketchy "super PAC" that was trying to get donations from Trump supporters on Reddit and Twitter.

>"alt right"

>dailystormer is left-wing?

anglin isn''t really a nazi, he just pretends to be one for lulz. I think his real political views are much more Liberal.

>Is it weird that not once person has received his grant?

They have a timetable on their site, if it doesn't meet that timetable you would have a point.

I'm sure most of it went up his nose

haven't watched one of his periscopes in a while but the last one I watched he and his buddies were messed up on something
didn't look like alcohol to me
he was acting like a cokehead

>anglin isn''t really a nazi, he just pretends to be one for lulz. I think his real political views are much more Liberal.

Yeah the nazi aesthetic is for the "lulz" but he still far right/alt right guy.

That's some tasty pasta

>Muslim chimpouts are a symptom of the endless wars the US fights in Israel.

No, they're the product of poor impulse control meeting a colossal inferiority complex with a hefty serving of addled reasoning capabilities.

he stole money which was meant for his charity that's supposed to help poor whites.

That's a load of rubbish pushed by literal neo nazis like Andrew Anglin

This should come as no surprise he loves doing crystal meth.

i'm fairly friendly with a guy who's done coke with milo and yeah i can confirm that milo does a lot of coke

He needs to tone down his faggotry. We don't need to be reminded he craves BBC every 5 minutes. He also needs to work on his weird public speaking nervous tics.
Other than that, let him keep triggering liberals and being baby's first redpill.

he's a faggot

Just look at him, how could you not hate a faggot like that?

If you willingly give money to a kike, you deserve to get jewd. Let all the "it's about culture, not race! Muh Israel!" faggots learn this the hard way.
This jew faggot will come to a bad end. I can see it.

Because, he lived up to all the criticism towards him:

1. He practically ran two donation drives, and done jack shit with them.
2. He consistently uses the right for attention seeking, sucessfully so.
3. Read any of his breibart pieces and he gives zero shits about any actual conservatism, any often shits on the right itself.
4. If you weren't just fawning over a black loving homosexual, you'd realize all this shit already. He's a fucking flashing beacon of attention seeking, he does not give a shit about activism.

This.
Just another Jew subversion tactic.

His mothers a Jew

That means he's half culturally Jewish even if his mother didn't practice the religion.

Also we all know about faggotry in the corrupted Catholic Church..still doesn't mean it's accepted in its official doctrines. To be secretly gay and "catholic" is corrupting of the church.

For Milio to be openly gay and call himself catholic is just straight out subversive..he is just being a subversive Jew

I like this faggot more than all other faggots. Milo faggot best faggot.

degenerate faggot attention whore freak

not all gay men are fags but all fags deserved to be stoned to death with Korans filled with rocks and molasses

>Milo, we don't hate you.

Yes we fucking do.

Die faggot

>Reminder that all Milo threads are made by Milo

Don't normalize faggotry

Cure, hang or institutionalize them

degenerate whorish faggot + jEW

There are alot of neckbeard idealogues on here who hate anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%. If they dropped their emotions and used their brains they'd realize that Milo and other alt-lite people are very useful to their cause.

>very useful

I'm sure he does a good job of spreading venereal diseases

not sure how that in any way helps me tho

He literally sucks black cocks.

▶▶
Newfags can't into triforce

It's like you think every normal person really, really likes a flamey haired lispy faggot? Who the fuck do you hang around?

I guess that's normal in britian now.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

He was talking about it pretty matter of factly on one of his Dave Rubin interviews. Basically said jews own the media and banks, it's true, get over it, jews.

Is it possible to have no feelings at all towards him ? as well as other like Cernovich etc

Got famous because of gamergate. He's our Wu. Hope they both die.

>neckbeard idealogues

they're sucking all the fun out of Sup Forums desu.

I wish they'd just stay on TRS or TDS and continue to fester away from the rest of us.

>desu

TO BE HONEST

Because he's a non-white, homosexual, egomaniacal, fraudulent, subversive kike.

Because he's BBC-loving degenerate.