I'm gonna post a military secret because I am bored

I'm gonna post a military secret because I am bored.

When an explosion happens in air, the energy of the explosion is not very efficiently transmitted to the air around it. It is enough to generate destruction but basically you can only do so much force when you are moving air.

When an explosion happens under ground, the density of the material is much higher, the energy of the explosion is transferred into the earth around it almost 100%. This generates a shockwave that is extremely powerful and would register as an earthquake.

This can be used to create bunker buster bombs that don't even need a direct hit to absolutely destroy a bunker. The shock wave creates resonance frequencies in the structure of the bunker and the entire thing collapses.

I would imagine that being hit by one of these weapons would probably feel exactly like an earthquake and then everything around you would crush you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is the secret?

you a stupid nigga

it would need to be actually underground, which is not easy to deploy in enemy territory, so how is this a secret

anyone can tell you that explosions don't do shit unless they're right on top of you

Military secret? You faggot hanz this is high school physics.

If you det a single nuke in the ionosphere the EMP will blanket over a third of the country.

If you oscillate the frequency, the EMP effect will sheathe the entire globe.

Bunker busters are your secret?

>what is the rapid displacement of matter

Nice secret, curry wurst

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_bomb

Nukes don't exist.

Nigga Tesla made earthquakes 119 years ago with vibrations, this is way more basic and not fucking secret

Fpbp

Me too
vaccines r little ufos that cause vagina cancer and testicle cancer

>bomb shockwaves being resonant to concrete.
what the fuck senpai, that's BS if i ever head it .
also the less dense the medium the better the effectiveness of explosions .

explosives in space would be way more effective then on earth .

Now this is a secret I can jack off to

It's not high school physics, it's just that I have made it sound quite simple for you stupid potato eating fucks

I didn't believe OP, I had to see for myself. I threw a firecracker into the air. It exploded to no great effect. Then I clenched one in my fist. Sure enough, blew my fucking hand to smithereens.

Fucking Germans - smaaahhht mothafuckas.

pic related, me, just a couple minutes ago

The real government secret is that the government employees in charge of keeping government secrets spend their free time browsing Sup Forums.

They do, but they're pretty weak compared to the potential energy of other energy alternatives.

Also if any milfags are in here, please tell the Air Force not to fuck around with plasma bombs in the ionosphere. They're only going to screw up and imbalance it, it will lead to a large double layer, causing resonance to change and leading to all kinds of weather consequences.

This can be used to create bunker buster bombs that don't even need a direct hit to absolutely destroy a bunker. The shock wave creates resonance frequencies in the structure of the bunker and the entire thing collapses.

> military secret
> entire world knows bunker busters have been utilized for decades

is this a new meme?

The secret is how the shockwave destroys the bunker. You don't need a direct hit :)

that was quick .jpg goober!

I'll give you a brain teaser hanz.

>What is going to happen when the limp dicked Germans are out bred by the superior Arab bulls in roughly a generation?
>Extra credit: How does it feel knowing the person responsible will be voted back in?

Get wrecked hanz. You're the last generation of filthy Germans. I'll be over here on my comfy island, laughing heartily when it happens.

>mfw even the oval office has those shitty American third world country sliding windows that have no heat insulation at all

It gets the point across. I call it foreshadowing

I repeat, it's self regulating for a reason.

Do not fuck with it.

kys Green faggot

holy shit is that real, also source