Alt-Right Critic Mike Cernovich is literally selling Blue Pills

Mike Cernovich attacks people who propose the Jewish Question, and now is selling Blue Pills.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/814987281333223424/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hum what did he mean by this

The markups on supplements are crazy.
It's literally just shit you can buy on alibaba for like pennies yet they sell it to you with >95% margins of profit.

I used to buy NOW soy isoflavones for like $30 for a bottle of 60 and you get 60mg of isoflavones per pill. These days I just buy 1kg of purified isoflavones for $200 and cap them myself. If someone were to buy the same quantity I have in powder from a drug store or precapped source or whatever it costs close to $10,000. That's some serious margins of profit for not much effort to shove powder into a capsule.

Some people do it themselves, other people are busy and pay someone to do it.

I'll stick to my Super Male Vitality, thank you very much.

Hahha, wow.

BUY MY PILLTH

A pill capping machine costs $30 on amazon. It takes me maybe 5mins to do 24 pills at a time.
Considering you're willing to pay a 40 to 50x markup on cost just out of laziness is pretty absurd.

Also there is no such thing as "proprietary blends" and whatnot that supplement brands all spout off about. Natural health products are a regulated industry and sure you can patent an extraction technique but it doesn't make your product any more special than just eating the fucking plant. It's not like chlorophyll and cellulose are going to kill you.
ColdFX for example is just a gingko biloba extract I believe it is. They run it through a liquid chromatography column and patented the solvent concentrations. You can get the exact same chemicals they use simply by eating the plant though. There's nothing special about it.

Except there are zero QC measures being taken on your chinese powder.

I would rather pay the markup and know I am getting a product of high potency than some cocktail of lead, baking soda, and whatever else the chinks come across.

Actually you're wrong. GMP laws are worldwide and to get it across borders requires certificates of analysis.
Once it is in pill form is where regulations end though. There are no COA's or GMP required for the pill packers, only the powder suppliers are held accountable.

Every company I've ordered off of on aliexpress, alibaba, or other bulk powder suppliers has given me the COA's with UV-Vis, FTIR, and ICP-MS data.

No one who is making money has time for that. They have their own specialty which is their work, and that is why there is a supplement industry. Sure, some you could do yourself but people chose not too. I am not too busy, so I would be the type to do it myself unless it is a blend that I simply cannot make easily.

To elaborate on that, to get 1kg of mysterious white powder through customs you're going to need some proof it's not drugs.
They always search packages that have powder. It needs to be analyzed and you need the certificates.

Once it's in pill form all the lot numbers and analysis certificates get lost in the process. Customs can seize your order and there's nothing you can do about it. Companies don't need to follow good manufacturing process laws to stuff powder in a pill and they don't need any documentation either.
It has happened many many times where in studies they've found that supplements claiming to be certain extracts is actually just rice powder or something like that.

The only way you can actually be certain that you know what you purchased is to buy bulk powder. The very act of getting a kilogram of powder across a country's border is generally proof enough that it is in fact the product which you purchased.

You guys do realize that every day normal American jews (I mean non orthodox, but maybe them too) have no problem with civilized Americans and don't want uncontrolled immigration anymore than you do right?

I've seen the shit some jewish people in power are saying but you need to understand we're not with them. When I saw that shit I couldn't believe it.

But stop hating us, (((we're))) not all in on it.

Did I do that right? That's how you use the jewrenthes right?

>no true scotsman

As long as the """moderate""" kikes kind sit idly while the ZOG destroys the world, I'm surprised you even have the audacity to claim you're not with them.

Superior teeth country BTFOs Kike!

This was done recently by Mike Cernovich's Jew boss, Loren Feldman:

>(((we're))) not all in on it.

do you writhe in agony when people say the holohaux didn't happen?

THE MEMES

THEY WRITE THEMSELVES

>every day normal American jews (I mean non orthodox

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

>attacks people who propose the Jewish Question
You mean "fires dump employees who can't figure some simple rules about their job"?
If someone pays you for PR job, you better fucking keep your insane conspiracies out of it.

>actually, you're wrong
No, actually, he's right. If you see the GMP label on a pill bottle for supplements, they will adhere to the practices as well.

Just another example of a Canacuck not knowing what the fuck he's talking about, LOL!