"The Chinese are good, wholesome, honest people. Why don't you agree with me, user?"

"The Chinese are good, wholesome, honest people. Why don't you agree with me, user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/yFTuuV7.gif
youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every society has it's shit citizens. Except maybe the Japanese desu.

If you only knew how bad Chinks really were.

Is that the dog from the never ending story?
Why did they ever give chinks dogs? Was it for tea leaves

So they eat dogs. We eat pigs, and sometimes they are mistreated even here by us meek Swedes. Now, I'm not debating that chinks especially aren't quite brutish sometimes, however that might be a good thing. If you aren't a bit brutish, you end up like us Swedes, fucked in the ass from every direction.

oh, i know.....

Go away Sven

fuck off you shitskin
there is no excuse for killing shit the way they do the fucking gook monkeys

Never talk to Sweden again

It's socially acceptable to them in case of war. Think about it, their consciousness is practically owned by a government.

China is a nation founded upon cheating, lying cruelty and abuse to all living things. The CCP treat the Chinese people like livestock.

They are arrogant, self-serving, greedy, obsessed with status, and ultimately, they're cruel.

You are acting like women, upset because they killl 'muh cute pets'. Guess what, dogs are animals and they have meat. They are perfectly fine to eat if you are so inclined. You are making arguments 100% based on emotions like some hysterical girl..

>implying the neets who buy isekai aren't literal garbage

Read Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

You'll then know why chinks are all inhuman, lying, cheating pukes.

you are a fucking retard as expected from you
i couldnt care less if they were killing them in a factory style format and bred for it
but nah they gotta hang them upside down and incinerate them or beat the death

I'm chinese and I can tell you they are the most cuntiest people I've every met. Be prepared for a backstab at every waking moment. Hell, even mudslimes are more trustworthy.

oh and i guess they brought back the (You)'s

I ate a dog about ten years ago, it wasn't great, but was humanely killed.

He was a bad dog.

Why do they do shit like this again? Is it just for laughs?

Oh look it's one of those "mods are asleep" threads.
Sage

You'd always have (You)'s if you weren't retarded and (You) downloaded 4chanx instead of being a upvote cumguzzling faggot

IS DERISHIUS

oi im not on (((Sup Forums pass)))
i already had artificial (You)'s
just making the point

someone post the one where the chinese saw off the legs of a poor doggie

seriously, mainland china are complete savages. They are raised to put value in nothing but themselves. No animal or person means anything to them

Asians are discount people. Niggers are just golems. Abbos are walking dirt.

Yes, but do you honestly think that is the norm on how to kill animals in China? Something tells me that it isn't and that these videos are cherrypicked from the second largest and most populous country in the world.

Chinese cruelty knows no end
it inhuman

>go to japan
>befriend the locals
>mention we eat rabbit meat

"Eeeeeehhh?! But rabbits are pets? Why would you eat them?!"

Guys, in Japan we are the Chinese.

NOICE

Chinese president sent Putin greetings with New Year and hopes for cooperation... What would you answer if you were Putin?

It's not about whether they eat dogs or not, it's the way and conditions in which those dogs are brutally murdered. In all western civilizations (except halal shitholes) animals are killed in methods that limit the chances of suffering, such as a bullet to the brain. Meanwhile in Asian areas, it is believed that torturing the animal makes for a better taste in meat. This includes cutting off limbs while the animals are alive, skinning them alive, burning them alive, and combinations of many more.
Check animalhopeandwellness on instagram and be ready to hate gooks forever.

get the fuck out of my thread nigger

nah but its not just animals
im sure you woulda seen the other videos of chinese killing cunts mercilessly with their vehicles and such
they may be cherrypicked to an extent but im sure not many occasions get filmed
and on top of that im sure even their most humane killing methods probably involve type of toorture

can you imagine this happening anywhere else though? Not a single country I can think of not even India has such disregard for life

the conditions in china are abysmal. Public crowds of children watch live animals get tortured

That's naturally reprehensible, but in light of all the human suffering and crime I've seen, I just can't muster up the energy to care. Animals do this to each other every day. Just get a dog and love it, and don't care what some dudes on the other side of the planet are doing.

Those chinks should learn some thing from white countries and their humane treatment of animals.
PS- pigs are smarter than dogs

They do that because they can get sued for large sums if they help, and they aren't rich (most of them).

Well, it's truth. But it's also true that they don't care about human beings -- you can die and no one will help you. Many anons told so and some webms occured too.

>eating rabbit

Only Eurofags and American southerners eat rabbit

Is it true Indians fuck cows for holy powers?

i.imgur.com/yFTuuV7.gif

Communism really flipped their culture upside down:
youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4

This is why a little bit of nationalism and cultural pride can be a good thing.

A better idea: When the war comes, I'm going to bayonet a chink's kids in front of him and then bury him alive. I hope we napalm their rice fields and then sit back and watch 500 million of them starve to death.

Yes, It's happening in europe as well, but often with other animals. Look up factory-farm gore videos on the right sites (I've forgotten the name, maybe liveleak has that stuff as well?) some time.

I've seen a video where they, eastern europeans I think, cut open the belly of a pregnant cow that is hanging on a hook, the calf falls out and starts stumbling around, and I think they kill it as well

And that's how the holocaust happened, son"

This. Rahul is right.

>bitches about dogs being killed by poor people struggling to survive
>eats cows that have been bred for the sole purpose of being killed and eaten

If you eat meat you have no right to bitch about animal cruelty

Nope. About 0.001% of them regularly drink cow urine
Fucking disgusting

I bet that monkey tasted pretty good with some General Tsou's

>NOT THE SAME THING!!!

Dog-lovers are the worst hypocrites

Chinese believe that killing dogs and cats must been done using torture, because the meat tastes better if the animal is in fear as it dies.

>only white people eat it

Problem, Tyrone?

Can you post a pic of your house? Ive always wondered what conditions you things live in.

They're the second biggest threat after skypes and need to be genocided

>something tells me that all this shit happening in china and only china that I've seen with my own eyes is something I should easily dismiss

you can't even form a coherent argument and you're trying to defend the chinese boiling dogs alive. fuck off you subhuman kike and never post again.

75 percent*

They view dogs like we view cows and pigs.

I enjoy eating all standard American fare, and think dogs are hands down the best animal on the planet (excepting humans), but before you start throwing stones at the way other countries treat their animals, you need to take a long, hard look at what we do.

Canadians club seals and Japs slaughter dolphins and whales. This sort of thing happens, unfortunately

The war will never come and niggers and sandniggers will gradually wipe out your kind in a couple of centuries

You have a point, but I don't see pigs being skinned and boiled/torched alive in the west.

The issue isn't them eating dogs. The issue is that they inflict as much pain as possible on them because they have the backwards belief that it makes it taste better.

These people are godless

This...is fucking unforgivable. What the fuck is wrong with them? I thought they were Buddhists and shieet still.

chinks dont have souls incapable of empathy

Smarter than perhaps, but much more disloyal and shameful.

The dog knows its place. The chicken knows its place. The pig WILL LEARN ITS PLACE! GET IN MY SAUSAGE PIG.

you posted a picture of dead pigs. they're not being fucking tortured pajeet.

welcome to india-tier logic enjoy your stay

you are retarded if you cant see a difference

cows and pigs in the civilized world are killed quickly with a Knocker device.

chinese people literally believe torting animals makes them taste better

>implying 60% of southerners aren't black people

It's like you know nothing

Nows the time to be calling for Atreyu

I don't even know what to say. They could have just slit the poor animals throats first. Give them a merciful death.

Nightmare fuel.

Do you honestly think this sort of thing doesn't happen everywhere? Do you know how foie gras is made?

Buddhists are scum, my black friend.

Buddhism = Nihilism

Only Christian civilizations are mostly exempt from this barbarism

>enjoying eating meat is the same thing as enjoying torturing animals to death

>About 0.001%

That's 100 million people right there

mainland chinese are human trash

>Fucking thai nigger who don't know shit
I'm perfectly fine with eating meat and being against animal cruelty because I'm not a gigantic homo who doesn't hunt.

What are you Muslims doing eating pigs? Isn't that against your law

id shoot these people on site

You got the eternal Mandarin mixed up with based Nippon user.

Kind of like what we do to kosher beef? Slice the neck and let it bleed out so that the Jews can eat it?

Oh, and it DOES effect the way it tastes. Adrenaline surges through the meat, effecting the flavor, which is why kosher beef tastes funny. Islam does the same shit, I believe.

Boo fucking hoo
Stray dogs are fucking pests anyway, the chinks are doing them a favour

That's SE-asians. I have a SE-asian wife and she wanted me to stop eating meat because of buddhism. Ain't gonna happen, naturally, but back to the point, Chinese are traditionally mainly confucian if I remember correctly, and now communism fucked that as well.

That dog looks like a rat. By the way, they farm the dogs that look like that for meat, so it isn't a pet or anything.

We also hunt in the western world and invest in the eco system.

As opposed to Chinese who wipe out species for superstitions with poaching. How many Rhino horns or shark fins do they need?

>its okay as long as somone else kills it for me because im a huge fucking pussy

Jews believe that too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China
Only half of Chinese are atheist.

About 18% of Chinese people are Buddhists. Buddhism isn't nihilism, and forbids violence against animals

True, such killing is isolated from the public eye in the Occident but occurs on a much larger scale. China's more primitive so it hasn't managed to segregate different functions as effectively.

They are completely void of feelings or any type of emotions, truly soulless creatures.

Don't forget tiger penis.

My room

correct, the cruelty is not done out of laziness, its done on purpose.

>what is reading

Chinese are not buddhist, Tibetans are buddhist
Red = Chinese folk religion
Yellow = Buddhist