>Modern age
followed immediately by cucked age
>what age we enter next Sup Forums?
Whatever it is it's gunna be good.

Age of awakening

Me likes the sound of that.
>Age of Aquarius is foretold to be the such a thing

>mfw the awakening doesn't happen and we instead enter the age of happenings

God damn it if this thread dies on me I'm going to do something.

Ok, die than thread. I didn't like you anyways.

The age of China.

Sure thing Chang

The Age of Imperium

Benis

The unification wars will be over before you know it and our galactic dominion will be conquered.

Age of the Muslim one world caliphate is upon us. We shall and dance and sing and sleep together as one.

the age of new world order

The age of strife

>Emperium of Man unites to remove kebab
>Proceeds to manifest destiny the ever loving shit out of the galaxy
>mfw no xeno menace to remove

Deal with it, Jamal.

Not yet

You know those nature documentaries with the lion?

Fuck that, I want an alien qt. Surely there is a species that grew up in similar conditions to ours and look similar right guys :(

>I want an alien qt

Sure, somewhere in the universe. Chances are though it might not be in our galaxy, local group, or even galactic cluster. They're probably six gorrillion light years away.

>The age of enlightenment
>Immediately followed by the gilded age
The gilded age started in the 1870s. The enlightenment was in the 1700s. I think you should pick up a history book again.

The age of Kek.

>falling for the "muh gilded age" commie label

His power is growing. Numbers confirm incoming age of chaos.
How would this play out?

>live in company town
>get paid in company bucks
>shop at company store
>work with machinery with absolutely no safety mechanisms and loose your fingers in an industrial accident
>nobody can will do anything about it because politicians are openly bought and sold
>they get elected by political machines that will beat the ever loving shit out of you if you don't vote for the dude paying the guys in charge of the machine
>Literally the Jungle
Yeah, the gilded age was a fantastic time to be alive.

plz don't die my precious thread
There was still so much do discuss.

Fuuuck. Yeah, probably. I'm sad.

Here is what is gonna happen. With Trump we will reach the space age in 30 years. The suppressed technology is going to surface and we will not be dependant on fossil fuels, we will make a warp drive and colonize near by start systems for science ect. Human life span will be indefinite and all kinds of weird shit is gonna happen. Its gonna be a nonstop DMT trip basically.

There's always the off chance that they exist in our galaxy, it's a fairly large place. We still don't know much about what even exists outside of our solar system yet. Isn't keplar 22b in the milky way? It has some potential. Chances are though whatever life we find will won't be intelligent though.

So you're saying space is the next wild west? That sound pretty fun.

Yessss, I've always wanted to larp Firefly

>no government in the outer rim
>no copyright laws
>firefly gets a second season

Trump literally holds the fate of humanity in his hands. If he let's the human spirit free from greedy mentally ill Rich assholes like soros then the universe is ours for the taking. See once we get robots with greater than human intellect then we are fucking set. See, they wont take over because we will just make them obsessed over a single goal. The robots of the future will not be hostile and do as we command because it will bring them immense pleasure just simply because that's how they were made to feel. Sorry if im rambling, its late and I'm tired. The future is gonna be fucking legit.

The final age when we right our wrongs and the bad age never comes

Kek confirms it

>implying the cycle can be escaped
Nigga as times get easier and life gets get cushier weak men will always rise to power and make utterly retarded decisions which will lead to the return of the bad times.

Literally this, mankind is at it's best when it is expanding and exploring new lands. Without this constant state of progression we'll just sit around and kill ourselves. It's what we've been doing for centuries.