youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne
youtu.be/9tzEhdaRxck
know-info.com/2015/09/former-us-vice-president-predicts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ-Hlb2tao
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99807358/#99809439
youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck drumpf

and fuck white ppl

*drops mic*
*unzips dick*
*teleports behind you*

Sad!

awooo niggers

THEY'RE RAPISTS

R A P I S T S
A
P
I
S
T
S

Debate in the United States
Shortly after the resolution passed, U.S. President-elect Donald Trump tweeted, "as to the UN, things will be different after Jan. 20."[25] Later he added: "We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20 is fast approaching!".[74] The passage, and the United States' decision to abstain rather than veto it, is controversial in the United States, which has used its veto power 42 times to protect Israel, including with respect to a very similar resolution in 2011.[75] In reaction to the United States' abstention, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan stated that the abstention was "absolutely shameful" and a "blow to peace".[76] Incoming Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer said it was "extremely frustrating, disappointing and confounding" that the Obama administration failed to veto the UN's vote.[77] The American organization J Street said "the resolution is consistent with long-standing bipartisan American policy, which includes strong support for the two-state solution, and clear opposition to irresponsible and damaging actions, including Palestinian incitement and terror and Israeli settlement expansion and home demolitions."[78]

And you thought Trump was /ourguy/ when in truth both sides where /theirgoys/!

Stop posting awoo

Don't worry Rick, I'm still at it.

AWOO~

fuck off vardnigger

only "muh aryan" stormfront larpers watch you

fixed that faggot picture of yours

awoo

Why is Tiffany so ugly? She's almost uglier than Chelsea Clinton. I think Marla Maples literally poo-poo'd her out and then trump came along and pee-pee'd on that piece of poo-poo and it grew up and turned into Tiffany.
That's why trump is so ashamed of her.

LOL Bernie will never take over the democratic party

Isn't today supposed to be Russia shilling?

Unlike shills, Trump supporters actually accompanied his rallies, campaign promises and positions.

Here is one from September, on his own site nonetheless.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne

> Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries.

> The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed.

> Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America.

> Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries.

> Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism

It's not like it's a surprise that Trump prefers Israel to Iran, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries

Only shills believe this is something new and that's why they fail to persuade anyone here

Checked!

*stabs you violently*

Remember our fallen brothers who fought the good fight and did not live to see the timeline we now enjoy from this new year forward.

F

I WANT KELLYANNE TO STONE ME

DELET THIS

Tiffy can be pretty, she just need to hide more of her face with hair.

Oh Boy, i wonder what unfunny and embarrassingly predictable Trump skit SNL will come up with tonight with their New Years Special.

F

why so homosexual?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD AMERIBURGERS CONTROL YOUR NEO-CON AND PSEUDO-LIBERAL POLITICIANS. DON'T LET THEM START ANOTHER WORLD WAR.

I JUST WANT PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR HUMANITY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND.

Aye Aye!

Remember when the shill narrative was that Trump was a Clinton plant and was going to destroy the GOP from within in order to make Hillary win? What happened to that narrative? I know Ben Shapiro was getting ready to bounce on it if trump lost. Remember?

ebic

simbly ebic

into my heart on air that kills

From yon far country blows

What are those blue remembered hills what farms what spires are those

This is the land of discontent I see it shinning plain

Those happy highways where I went and cannot come again

Its their master plan. Instead of bankrupting the US we destroy the world.

And on the left, global warming is ended because no more humans

What did he say in regards to the hillary for prison shit once he got in?

"lol jk we wasn't serious was we?! It was just a prank bro!"

You got tricked again by the two party system into thinking either candidates have your best interests at heart.

All you got was your stupid fucking 'made in china' hats and some banter before they open the sweatshops and dump you waster NEETS inside them to keep receiving EBT tickets.

movement

>they still are at it

I think it started because of the photo of the Clinton's at Trump's wedding

youtu.be/9tzEhdaRxck

>there are anons that died and none of us even know about it

know-info.com/2015/09/former-us-vice-president-predicts.html

Cheney predicts terror attacks worse then 9/11

They moved the goalposts to:

TRAITOROUS PUTIN PLANT
KIKELOVER
HE WILL BE IMPEACHED...SOMEHOW
HE WILL BE ASSASSINATED...INEVITABLY

They don't stop.

>that voice

boy did he flip after Trump started winning

didn't you hear? crusaderkun died yesterday, I'm pretty sure he killed himself.

They are watching us from above. Do not let them down.

We will make America great again.

I enjoy this timeline and /phg/ threads were having.

Must be terrifying in the timeline where Trump wins that 1% chance.

>I think Marla Maples literally poo-poo'd her out and then trump came along and pee-pee'd on that piece of poo-poo and it grew up and turned into Tiffany.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ-Hlb2tao

But he is a zionist puppet though?

So was Clinton....

DON'T DO IT DICK!

I never understood this meme. People change. Trump has been blasting Obama since he became president.

F

How do you go from this to that?

But I thought Trump was supposed to be the next literally Hitler.

F

Hitler was a Zionist puppet though

Oh, dear.

TOP KEK

CERNOVICH CONFIRMED FOR BLUEPILLED KEKLET

I'll counter that with another thing Trump said

> how stupid Obama is, giving ISIS 4 months in advance warning before attacking?

Do you really believe Trump will, before even being in power and specially while Obama is still in power, give any advance warning regards to Hillary?

Not only that but Trump doesn't even need to do a thing, only stay out of FBI's way and out of congress way.

Going after Hillary is Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz job, via congress and whoever Trump puts as FBI head to replace Corney.

When FBI delivers a recommendation to indict it is up to whoever Trump puts as AG to replace Lynch to convene a Grand Jury to determine if there is enough evidence to indict.

Then and only then a real indictment takes place. Trump can't say anything other than who the fuck becomes AG and FBI head. Everything else is up to congress

You should try other shill lines. These ones are so old I'm fetching old posts of my own on the archives to reply.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99807358/#99809439

Obama is such a petty, childish and pathetic nigger, I'm glad Putin is exposing him for the joke he is in these last days of his office.

This.

It is unfortunate about Tiffany. Marla was drinking when she had Tiff.

Same. He's such a fucking nigger.

Drinking during pregnancy.

Checked. They are with Kek now, Shadilay

/thread

Makes perfect sense.

BUILD IT

sometimes two extremely attractive ppl produce ugly offsprings. She got trump chubby face and retarded fish eyes

She is hot as fuck. Get real....She is not photogenic put get real

>tfw elevated desire to enlist in the military now that Trump is Commander in Chief instead of Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY

Well, can't argue with 88.

>Alec Baldwin heads to the stage
>"Hey I'm trump"
>audience chuckles
>"hur-dur I'm dumb"
>audience explodes in laughter
>"heheheheheh Russia"
>audience literally pisses their pants laughing
>"p.."
>audience waits in baited anticipation
>"p...p-p...."
>He starts uncontrollably chuckling because he can't wait to tell his joke it's so funny
>a couple audience members chuckle early because they missed their cue
>"Pu-"
>before he can even finish the word the roof literally comes off the place the audience is laughing so hard
>"Putin."
>Now they've gone insane
>The audience starts banging their heads up against each other's chairs
>one guy's neck literally breaks from the whiplash from his laughter
>medics fill up the room because so many audience members can't breathe they're laughing so uncontrollably
>the floor is stained in the audience members poop
>Alec Baldwin proudly smiles to himself as he walks off the stage
>cut

She is cute as fuck.

I didn't know Nancy died this year

hey guys...

trump won.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

She looked like she died twenty years ago so it was expected. She was in her mid nineties after all.

This one post is funnier than the past Decade of SNL Skits.

Why bother he's already said he was joking about the Hillary thing though I can see that scrap of hope your clinging to that hes just being Machiavellian and is going the hit her with a court case with her pants down is at least consistent, unlike trump, who started back pedaling on everything before even being ushered in.

How about the whole, no more free rides for NATO members, that whole if you want america's aid you will have to pay for it? He'd have to betray israel to do so, the US gives 3 billion a year which is nothing much but the thing is, its the weighted deals they offer israel that cost the US, the buy an AR get 2 m1a1s free, the buy a helmet and we'll through in an f-16 block C.

That is why the US spends 500-600 billion a year on its military and yet couldn't fully armour HMV's they were using in Iraq and Afghanistan, let along the personnel inside...

Will 2016 be a year that lives in infamy?

>forever smug

No...That's 2017

You haven't seen nothing yet

I really, really, really wish I would have bought one. Fuck me.

>infamy
It would be the year that started the new age of conservatism

It will either be seen as the year that people took back their countries, or the beginning of the end of the world.

Depending on who you voted for

Reminder that Trump's daughter converting to Judaism didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump vowing to be the "most pro-Israel candidate of all time" didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump befriending Dr. Ben Carson didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump praising Sheriff Clarke didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump inviting Diamond and Silk to speak at his rallies didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump getting Mark Burns to whip up the RNC didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump vowing to continue supporting "our greatest ally in the middle east" during his RNC speech didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump speaking to AIPAC didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads, Trump personally meeting with Bibi didn't trigger idiots to shill these threads...

But CNN starts running stories on some random literally who "abandoning" trump and leading a "civil war" of his "alt-right" supporters, and suddenly idiots are shilling the thread.

Don't fall for it.

F

awoo

damn Putin is a good-looking muddah fucker

wasted it

All of the celebrity deaths were symbolic

The old world is dead, the new world is here

Anyone else tired of Trump sucking up to Putin so much?

One tweet was enough, why does he keep mentioning Putin so much?

because

It should be obvious to anyone that's paid attention.

No.