Pol always tells me to find a conservative traditional wife and make white babies

>pol always tells me to find a conservative traditional wife and make white babies
Literally where? How do I find them? How do I start talking to them if they aren't degenerate sluts always seeking male attention? How do I ask them out if they presumably don't drink/party?

Help me pol so I can help my race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dkqkyDoKVZo
naparc.org/member-churches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well as a general rule, stop thinking about "the purity of your race" that's a big deterrent to 99.9% of women.

I AM curious though where one is supposed to meet women who aren't complete and total whores these days.

A leaf needs some help too, they are all filthy whores up here too.

Hello guys my name is Richard Spencer and I'm glad to see you really like me that's all I ever wanted was for you guys to really like me.

Also I'm glad to see you enjoy my friends over at TRS who know The Right Stuff, right guys?
Well if you guys keep up the support I'll keep on being your true leader on the front lines.

I mean that is my endgame, but it's not like I'm going to walk up to a girl and tell her that. Obviously affects who I'm attracted to, though.

You wish you were a god-king like Spencer is

whaddup it's Natalia thread?

They're pretty much everywhere. but they're probably not at the bar, or on tinder.

Honestly wouldn't mind desu, that's the only one I have saved.
Obviously but be more specific. And answer my other question leafbrah.

Jesus Christ you autist
No chick would want someone with that attitude
Just fuck a chick that gives you a stiffy
If you end up regularly fucking and end up enjoying each other's personalities, stick a ring on it

I'm really glad to hear you think so highly of me, Have to admit I have been reading some really nasty stuff on here but the guys over at TRS said it was just leftist spamming the site because Sup Forums loves me.
I'll always be your number one guy friend and lead the Alt-Right into the future to protect and advance whites freedom.

Don't fall for it. I found a virgin, conservative, traditional wife. 5 years in, no babies, no order in the home, and now I'm pretty sure she's fucking my friend. Fuck random white chicks and spread your seed if you're concerned about the white race. If you're looking for wife material, get working on building a time machine, because they no longer exist.

There really needs to be a more committed effort to finding secluded, traditionalist communities where women are still expected to get chaperoned everywhere and court instead of dating and shit.

I don't care if I'd literally have to work a farm and live in a house fed by wellwater or whatever, at this point I'd still do it.

user, user, user..

You dont, "Find" traditional red-pilled Women these days

You CREATE them. Silly OP.

Wow what an insightful comment bro.
I always love these. I've never found a woman yet who's responded positively to:
"Hey bra, let's fuck"
Seriously. Women require you put in time and money to fuck them.
Infidelities don't JUST happen, they're built up over a period of time where they get to know each other.

Well, I suppose hideous and trashy chicks DO fuck for no real reason, but that's not really what we're going for here.

>"Save the white race by getting with a white girl and habing a big white family."
>26 KHV

Guess the white race isn't in that much danger if my luck is this bad.

redpill lefty with your dick women fall inline with the politics of the men around them

I doubt you are Spencer, but if you are keep up the good word. Deus Vult.

Go out and volunteer in some charity and meet some grills. That would drastically eliminate degenerates and up your percentage of meeting a 'traditional wife'.

Oh this is rich.
No, you can't FORCE a woman to think like you. She thinks, well rather, she FEELS the way she wants to. You can't MAKE her become a stepford wife.

If only...

>How do I find them?

Not at all. Jewmerica is lost forever. Kill yourself, or, if you have a good degree, emigrate to Russia.

I get that you can mold a woman, but how to find one worth molding is more my question.

Voluntary and charity jobs have tonnes of girls

Also hobbies such as yoga and the theatre are rammed with lonely vaginas

Is yhat her daughter? Pretty hot. Too bad she's basically guaranteed to be a whore like ger mother.

>women
>think
Silly you. You don't change a woman's mind, you just need to force her to comply. They're called the weaker sex for a reason.

A general rule is that, if she knows and loves to cook, that's a good sign, modern women spend more time clubbing and in chad's bed than in the kitchen, so if she loves cooking that's a keeper.

Found mine here. She was brought up in the countryside and even though she studied in the big city - kept her virginity till she met me. At least a 7/10 - but totally a 100/10 for me considering she didn't care about my financial status.

>inb4 residency

She actually doesn't want to immigrate since she's very attached to her family. I took months to convince her to leave this soon-to-be third world tier island.

Three steps.

1. Move to an area with whites (you better be)

2. Get moderately successful

3. Git game and git gud.

Not hard. Don't give up because "white gurlz r so annoying dey don't like my 100000 anime mag collection that has semen all over it"

Seriously don't expect them to

Find the least bluepilled one you can, go around and get to know some. Look places that you'd expect moderate women to go to.

Drop the red-pill over time with them, and you're IN.

Really good advice thanks. What do you think is best for my purposes - charities that work with animals, elderly, homeless, or the environment?

Interesting, obviously a quality I would want in a wife but not something I had though about. Are there still girls like that in Spain?

>Sup Forums tells me to get a wife and make white babies
>tfw mexican

why do you guys want me to bring more zimmermans into the world?

Whatever you want. I chose elderly because reasons.

Bitches will see you taking care of them when they grow old and some shit.

Unless you're japanese, you'd leave a soon-to-be third world shithole for another soon-to-be third world shithole, even if you're united-statian since Trump is a civic nationalist.

No just go back to Mexico

Find aspie girls on Craigslist. I'm serious. I found a terrific gal in 2011 and still with her to this day. I do wish we had a better meeting story, but I work overnight and was in my mid 20s at the time, so my dating pool consists of single mothers in grocery stores before noon.

>1. Move to an area with whites (you better be)
Damn this might be a problem. Yes I'm white, but I currently live in an area that is less than 50% white. And the white people here seem to tend to be insanely "progressive".

but I'm third generation

Get this through your head: there are no unicorns.
You can truly trust no woman.
YOu can never really let your guard down around women.
Long term relationships get harder because you have to keep the girl interested and entertained constantly and cannot show weakness. The minute you are weak or 'open up' to a woman she begins to resent you. Anything that they say is a complete meme to test your fitness. Only their actions are real.

It's literally a restrictive system that would ruthlessly slut-shame unmarried sexually active women that kept them faithful in the past.

Only a complete change in society would bring it back.

Do your best to find one using day game: go shopping, go to church, go to volunteering and charitable stuff. Once you got one you like enough and then never stop working to keep toying with her and keep her entertained or she'll grow bored and wander every time.

There was a girl like that when I was in high school, her dream was to have 3 cute babies and having a loving husband. She was really close to her grandparents, and she was quite religious. But she was bullied quite often by other girls because of that attitude.
I fucking hate myself for not having the courage to date her back then or even marrying her.

>advocating for sex before marriage
Get out of my home country you dirty kike.

> Implying that women won't be sluts in the current conditions.

I've seen black women act like this too, so I'll try to help you on this issue.

Just make it harder to claim benefits, make it harder to have abortions/planned parenthood, make it harder to actually leech of the government/the tax payer, western women act like whores because they've been given the opportunity to and they face no immediate consequences. Make it more difficult to divorce, allow benefits for having children with both parents in the house (this will also help the nuclear Black families as well while snuffing out the fatherless families).

While you're removing these government programs, re-educate them culturally about the values of motherhood and family, promote movies such as Terms of Endearment, promote nationalistic female figures like Countess Markievicz, promote idealistic but achievable female bodytypes like the NSDAP did.

Gradually women will become red-pilled and know their place, gradually women will be more deterred from becoming degenerates and more focused on family and motherhood.

This. Anyone who says differently hadn't been in a long term relationship. After my last one I dont think i can ger married now.

This sounds like some pretty good advice right here (i'm not the OP)

Find a good Mexican girl and marry her. In Mexico.

Brutal but I appreciate it.
Damn man that is painful to read. What's she up to now? Did she change?
Agree 100%, but I'm talking more on a personal level than a societal level.

womens dont have their own fundamental principles.
that's why most of them did not have even basic rights until 20th century

its easy to re-educate them, change their mind. Thats why they so easy goes mad because of this shit propaganda which is all around us

Your tactics are simple.

pretend that you share her fake ideals.
but did not succumb to this by urself.
mind-altering. This is the essence of relations with a woman.
but do not attack head-on,or it will cause a feminist butthurt.

always remember that this is a long project to rehabilitate victim of propaganda and your values and standarts is like bitters.

Your best bet is to join a very conservative Protestant church. Once you have been there for a while you can tell one of the elders you want to get married and they should find you a wife.

Also this easy modo is probably only going to be possible in a Reformed/Presbyterian church. Again find one as conservative as humanly possible.

how are they all the same size (not the bewbs)

I don't know for sure if she's a slut now, but it's very likely since she's studying nursing, which is a department known to be filled with sluts, all they do is organize parties every fucking week.
But know I don't really want to know tbqh, I prefer to remember her by those memories of that cute religious girl who loved to cook and dreamt having lots of kids.

But the lesson I leared from this is that these women exist, the hard part is to find them before feminism does.

It's a photo op. They probably picked the ones for that line just for that picture, or made them stand just so it would look like that

>nursing
literally touching a dozen dicks every day

Elderly and disabled care is a good one

Dogs also. All women think they are dog people

Also join a theatre group. Sooo many loose girls with brains and personality

The problem is the fucking Disney movies and Hollywood bullshit alongside "sexual liberation " and women's rights.

And if you follow my advice you'll get a virgin who has never been exposed to any that, or who has only been exposed to it so she could be shown that it is wrong. You'll have to actually convert though.

And of course you may have to "court" her, rather than dating.

Before wasting your time finding a woman, destroy her master first: the State.

The State is a better caregiver than you.
The State provides her more money than you.
The State protects her more than you.

White, rural areas, e.g. central Pennsylvania.

I'm Buddhist, so I'm not gonna convert to anything.

Go to Church

Advice was for OP anyway. He wants a loyal virgin traditional wife, he now knows an easy way to get one.

Actual 'red-pilled' women are fucking crazy as well as being extremely rare. I think I'd rather find some fertile young slut on a council estate than live with a lunatic like this...

youtu.be/dkqkyDoKVZo

Doesnt she have a daughter?

I met my gf at an anime convention. seriously. We were talking about Tales of games during a panel and hit it off. super shy and conservative and genuinely prefers submitting to me.

Hobbies.

I met my wife while rock climbing. We bumped into each other several times on different locations, got to talking and hit it off.
She didn't have FB either.

pic unrelated

Fag

I appreciate it bro and it seems like great advice. Unfortunately I live in a very liberal part of the country currently, and the only churches around here tend not to be white.
Never said I wanted a redpilled wife. Just someone who is traditional, and socially and morally conservative. Don't need some activist ranting about the Jews or anything.

Yes. She's a single mother. There are people on Sup Forums that worship a single mother.

I'm curious. Explain why you look down on Buddhism.

This

Hobbies, sports, extracurricular activities where you meet people, events.
Also through your social circle of friends is the easiest to find.

Meanwhile, what do you bring to the table, if she is traditionalist and redpilled?
Try becoming something that actual women would want, while being yourself.

Ordered by height so you can't easily see the difference.

>I appreciate it bro and it seems like great advice. Unfortunately I live in a very liberal part of the country currently, and the only churches around here tend not to be white.

Well, check at this site. It's a list of conservative Reformed denominations. You never know, there might actually be one near you that you don't know about. NOTE: The PCA denomination can be more liberal, but this varies by congregation. So I'll stress again try to find one that is as conservative as possible. They will actually arrange a courtship/marriage. They won't force anyone of course, but this is a very easy way. Good luck either way.

naparc.org/member-churches/

Milfs make it happen baby.

you're black, aren't you?

what do white american young women think of white brazilians?

i just want a white american gf to marry so i can move in to the us. i'm white, educated, have a b.sc. in stem and am looking forward to getting a phd as well, fluent in 4 languages including english and am willing to fully incorporate american traditions and culture.

how do i into wife bros?

>I'll stress again try to find one that is as conservative as possible.

How can you tell ahead of time? Surely you don't mean visit each one.

Nonsense, importing Islam will take care of that a lot faster - maybe that's why the cunts in power decided to fuck shit up with millions of third-world shitheads.

Thanks, rabbi

>where

Church, gym, library, hobby clubs.

>how talk

Like a normal person

>how ask out

Doesn't matter so long as she knows you're asking her out.

Join YAF you dumbass

YAF has the finest cuties america has to offer

>what do white american young women think of white brazilians?

Oxymoron

Breed with your mestizo whores, hombre

fuck off spic we're full

She's remarried bruh.

Looking at their website (of the specific congregation) may be sufficient. Otherwise visit, talk to the pastor, etc.

telling an autistic person to be normal is like asking a dog to be a cat. it takes a lot of retraining for an individual who was poorly socialized into culture to adapt their behaviour to match to normalcy.

She married me

>we're full

doubt you're full of highly skilled university educated workers. i'm talking about r&d here, not dish washing.

You married a fucking kangaroo.

so why don't you just find a job in the US if you have all these qualifications?
should be easy for someone so talented!

>You can't MAKE her become a stepford wife.

Well, perhaps YOU can't.

My qt gf quit her job to finish up her last year of her degree, so I was the only one bringing in income. She kept eating out, while I kept telling her that we need to cook and trim the budget to make sure ends were meeting. Of course, being spoilt all though her childhood, she just totally disregarded that.

Reality hit her like a ton of bricks when, the day we were supposed to depart on a vacation to Disney, I told her that we weren't going. We didn't have enough money for the trip. She asked me why, and I told her that she ate all of our vacation fund. Tears were had, a sobbing phone call to her mother happened, and she eventually came around and realized the importance of a budget, and cooking, and keeping your home in order to do the things that you want to. Now she's marriage material, so we're doing that this summer.

The funny thing is, I had enough money to make the trip, and I make plenty to be a single-income household through our lives together. I wanted to teach her a lesson on budgeting and living within your means.

Volunteer
Church (holy fuck bonus points if you're a musician in the band)
Hobbies

They don't really exist, attractive women are sexually promiscuous. I guarantee you that all the people ITT claiming that they married a conservative gf married a 5/10 at best.

I topkekked

>quite religious
that should be a straight no-go
but i kinda agree that typically the only chance (if ever) happens during high school or right after it

.>She's remarried

well hanging myself gonna be late this year...

I just figured it out. Find a girl without a college degree!

Captcha was select coffee. Whelp, time to make the donuts I guess.

Mommy? Mommy :)

Natalia.

You converted our vacation fund to doo-doo.