Sup Forums when did you realise Australians built the ideal country...

Sup Forums when did you realise Australians built the ideal country, you may not like it but we are what peak performance looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia#/media/File:2014_Australia_Products_Export_Treemap.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We built Australia though

WE

BUILT

SHARIA

AUSTRALIA

Fat fuckers

Do you shitpost to take your mind off suicide?

That's really funny coming from Estonia

>btfo to emus, rabbits, toads

Naw, they're aussies are just a bunch of sad cunts.

>Projecting this Hard.

it's not ideal but it's pretty good.
hate the heat though.

An ideal country is never full.

>cucked nanny state
>leftists everywhere
>lebos everywhere
>chinks everywhere
>abbos everywhere
>everything wants to kill you
>shittiest internet on the planet

Your superiority is causing a lot of controversy.

um, Australia drove off a cliff when John Howard took over and has never recovered. We are a pathetic feminist run shithole.

>hate speech laws
>abos still exist
>both houses of politics in bed with the Jew
>SJW cucked media
>mainlining faggotry

>ideal country

Try again you stupid cunt.

When my aunt recommended it to me.
Shitty Internet infrastructure though.

hate speech laws?
explain, never thought we had it

18c, good news is it is under fire atm so we have a chance to get rid of it

Australians are the most powerful Anglos in the world.

oh this was when australia was 100% white, fair enough desu

dont dog on a mate

>18c under fire
>both major parties officially in full support of it

18c isn't going anywhere as long as the Libs and Labs are in league with the Jewish lobby groups (AIJAC etc.) And that's never changing.

Is this the most /comfy/ Straya BBQ pic?

>abbos everywhere
Nah mate we killed them all.

Australia seems ok i suppose. I wouldnt ever imagine living there though.

1. Too Hot
2. Huge Insects
3. Everything kills you
4. Abbos
5. The Land is quite ugly
6. No Guns (This is just unbearable)

Save me the "muh 6 month wait hunting shotgun" exception to the rule for #6

My concern is that Australia's economy is too dependent on Chinese customers to the mineral industry. The numbers all look good but what happens when China pulls out? Does Australia produce much other than minerals? As I refresh this thread I will be researching GDP industry-segment charts.

> Coal provides about 85% of Australia's electricity production
> Australia is the world's leading coal exporter

It's looking pretty grim so far!

Some people reckon Australia would become a hub for innovation. I reckon those people are full of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia#/media/File:2014_Australia_Products_Export_Treemap.png

Verdict: The Australian economy is built on very little other than mineral and petrol exports to Asia. I guess the numbers are not so impressive after all. Hopefully you can take the economy in another direction, but you have to humble yourselves first.

>we killed the abbos
but you couldnt kill the emus

M-may I come live there?

I'm Armenian I hate mudslimes

In that particular village no. They won't rent to foreigners there.

We're fucking serfs m8. Government owns us. When I grow up I want to be free like aniki America

>no history
>no architecture
>zero impact on modern culture
>population size of Moscow city on the whole continent, urban sprawl

Australia is probably good but no money will cover it's obvious flows

primo agricultural products for the growing middle-upper class in China is going pretty well.

Similar to NZ we have a clean green image and wealthy Chinese don't trust their food chains.

Milk and baby formulas are heavily marked up for the Chinese market.

There is even a direct to China air freight service from Tassie being developed to get fresh milk quick to market.

We just need to realize certain opportunities, market aggressively and make certain most agricultural land/businesses stays in aussie hands.

>no architecture

There are some impressive Victorian era buildings in Melbourne/Ballarat when they had money to spend during the gold rush.

>
>>cucked nanny state
>>leftists everywhere
>>lebos everywhere
>>chinks everywhere
>>abbos everywhere
>>everything wants to kill you
>>shittiest internet on the planet
>Your superiority is causing a lot of controversy.

Cunt that's just Sydney and Melbourne there containment city's for faggots.

You can't be dependent on the Chinese economic fellatio forever. Hopefully Australians do not become totally paralyzed by their current numbers and diversify. But your education system is probably good enough that you can expect these problems to solve theirselves over time to some extent eh?

Hell, maybe I should resettle in Australia. I just wish Australians weren't 100% cucked by wildlife. Would be even more appealing if the country were rid of foul creatures.

Fuck off cunt, australia is shit.
Go play rugby and bash your woman afterwards you piece of beer swilling shit. Australians are genetically predisposed to being criminals.
Fuck I hate this prison island.

Hi r/Melbourne

fuck off already then champ

>inb4 nah Im going to stay here to spite you faggots
be miserable cunt

I will admit, all the points you mentioned are valid except 3 and 4. Australia is only good in the far south east. Everything else is just dried grassland with 80+ humidity all day including nighttime so if you don't have an A/C you're fucked.

Love a good prawn.

This, especially #6

I-I wish I was born in Canada...

NO, you fuck off with your aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi bullshit. As a citizen you will never be given free land in your own country. They will sell it off to the chinks. Go wave that flag for nothing you blue pilled shit.

I don't know why but Australians always remind me of white South Africans (both Anglos and Afrikaners)

that's because australia is just africa with an even worse environment and dumber niggers

OHHHHHH give me a break, do you really think Hoges gives a shit about Australia. He fucking lives in America the greatest country on earth.

Isn't that just because the ATO claimed he was hiding money to avoid taxes?

Too white, where's the diversity?? ;)

It's in your shithole. Stay there. We're full.

>Peak Performance

>5% of the country is liveable, 95% of the country is filled with people who can't count to ten

That was sorted ages ago. He lives in America because living here is fucking boring.

>Ideal country
>Can't even have a flash hider

Yeah, OK, mmhmmm

At least in Canada you are close to Europe and America.
Our closest country is fucking New Zealand which is just as boring as Australia.

>White nationalist party goers shamelessly display flags

>2001
is that because you can't access Web 2.0 sites yet?

If Australia was totally wiped out the rest of the world wouldn't give one flying fuck.

it's 2018

This is true, I live in Sydney. Feels like shitskins have taken the place over, then I go outside the city and its they dont even exist.

g'day crocodile dundee here, get a mullet up ya (and stay the fuck out of my tax affairs)

Happy New Years lads :'(

10th anniversary of posting on this site