Whites created civilization

>whites created civilization
>whites were created by Yakub (a black man)
>therefore Blacks created civilization

Someone explain to me why this is not true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hang yourself.

WE

WUZ

Didnt your mom or dad ever tell you not to believe everything you see on the internet?, this is one of those things, im fucking disappointed you need Sup Forums's opinion to know what is and isnt true

>whites were created by Yakub
Take your nigger mysticism elsewhere, please.

That guy has a vulva on his forehead. Also,

KANGZ

> Blacks got cucked and enslaved by a race they created in order to enslave
Really says more about them than anything else, doesn't it?

why is that every shitpost is funny to me for example australian, but when i see a leaf shitpost it emanates a darkness and reeks of evil?

>yakub invents people
>this suggest the niggers had big technology and science
>when whites came back they had mud huts, cannibalism and savagery

what, did they decide inventing people was the end, and universally agree to restart from the beginning?

God i fucking hate niggers. What i hate the most is their undeserved arrogance. They never accomplished a Goddamn thing without western aid of some sort. They never built a Goddamn thing on their own,they lie left and right revising history trying to hide their profound shame. They were and remain a conquered race of degenerate imbeciles and whores. They are the most cursed and despised on earth second maybe or equally to muslims. You wanna know who created niggers? Satan. Satan created niggers to be an eternal torment to everyone else on earth and then tossed islam is as the cherry on top. Fuck you niggers.

WE

They make up bullshit and we humor them until they believe it.

It's like a retard who thinks Pokemon is real and Pikachu is his mom, only he thinks blacks are the real smart ones and invented white people because we were too nice to tell him no your ancestors just lived outside for millennia.

>tfw to inteligent to support a family

You are correct sir. The irony is even their freedom is owed to their accursed whites. Any freedoms or civil rights they have we allowed them to have. Like letting women vote. Look how all that worked out for us. We have universities full of mentally warped old nigger loving jews who live to prop up the fragile childlike egos of niggers lest a little reality sink in and maybe just maybe they shame of it might drive them to strive to be better.

>tfw to intelligent to not commit crime

WUZ

GOD

Take the final red pill from based Yakub.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4

Is this a Star Trek character?

Somebody has to save the souls of the ones who create the crunch. This can be accomplished with both blood and water.

The true dreamer will dream of bloody water.

>they learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enclave the black population.

You can't make this shit up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Why he got a vagina on he head?

WE WUZ CRAKAS AN SHEEEIT

Yakub was created by Ashtar Sheran, prove me wrong.

How else do you think he got the watermelon in there?

>Yakub (a black man)
Polacks BTFO

guess that settles it i'm a #bluelivesmatter guy now

>their technology destroyed by the white devils

>humans created civilization
>humans were indirectly created by microscopic organisms billions of years ago
>therefore, microscopic organisms created civilization

>tfw to inteligent to rebuild flying melanoid pyramids

This image literally demonstrates that the skulls of negroes aer shaped completely differently than the skulls of ancient Egyptians.

Lol yeah just ignore your history retard

Suppressed black inventor.

No, really? Thanks for pointing that out America.

KANGZ

I fucking love the YAKUB shit when they start breaking down words into acronyms like they do with KORAN, BOY, YOU, GOD and EGYPT there, as if it proves that YAKUB WAS REAL ALL ALONG IT'S IN OUR LANGUAGE!!! When that shit probably would have been in egyptian or arabic or something at the time, as opposed to the germanic/latin inspired english language.

This is fucking hilarious, someone post the picture of the pregnant black man that says white people are trying to suppress that anal gay nigger sex can make you have superniggerbabies

>yfw the wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Yakub did nothing wrong!

this pic fills up my kek supplements for a year

>gun makes hole in your head
>doctor fixes hole
>gun fixed hole

Why is that on wikipedia?
Why is that not filed as delusions and racism like white pride is?
It's literally the belief that whites were created to be devils.

all hail the prophet of yakub

Did you know that "fossil fuels" is the white mans term for melanoid fuel? Its true, the white man stole our fuel technology & hides the fact by using the term "fossil". Do you really believe that gasoline (a liquid) is made from dinosaur bones (a solid)?

I also love how the words they "translate" spell out "Boy you God" which is such a nigger sentence

>so you be sayin
>if niggas wuz pharos
>and pharos wuz gods
>nigga so you be sayin
>hol up
>so you be saying we is niggas
>hol up we is niggas
>an niggas is pharos
>hol up niggas is pharos
>and we be niggas
>an you be sayin pharos wuz gods
>hol up if pharos wuz gods