Richard Spencer's been Niggered

Our favorite search engine, Nigger, has given us a nifty easter egg if one searches for "Richard Spencer" on Google Trends!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q="Richard Spencer"
youtube.com/watch?v=QtXQQXKH9wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're trying to hide the fact that the nigger has no past.

This is yet more evidence that the idiot's just a bumbling pic related...

I AM ALT-RIGHT LEADER
YOU NEVER HEARD OF ME BEFORE BECAUSE YOURE STUPID

What's the easter egg?

I don't see it.

It fails to let you see him on Google Trends at all, instead it errors out.

You'd know this if you tried it.

I found a way to get it to show me, but there's more noise.

Spencer is confirmed CIA.

OK rooooooooll

It showed me a timeline

Screencap or GTFO

What did he mean by this

HAHAHAHA I GOT IT

Google's CIA tricks BTFO by Unicode and their own i14n suite.

I swear to you user it was fucked for me.

Good to know that this board's being checked as informal "bug" reports roll in anyway.

In any event this just proves Spencer's a nobody that nobody even heard of before.

Even if you look on 4plebs for "richard spencer" you'll only get a few threads until this past fall, when we were swamped with his fake-ass shit.

Spencer's BTFO. We know buddy.

Are you logged into gmail account?

I am.

Maybe it's related.

OOps it's back to not working again.

google.com/trends/explore?q="Richard Spencer"

Worked for me.

However, if I go into compare mode and only have the one entry, richard spencer, it works.

Google confirmed for fucking with people. Little wonder, they're With Her and are pretty shady.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXQQXKH9wo

I'm not logged into an account and it works fine for me.

>However, if I go into compare mode
OP, wtf is computer mode?

Yep it's working again for me too now. Very strange. I've been playing with nigger's cookies that they set just for shits.

Look though, Spencer's a literally who? until the media started sucking his cock and preening him.

>pretty boy
>rich background
>photo of him with laura bush
>etc

Wow it's almost like you're a newfag who doesn't know what American Renaissance is. Check "Dick Spencer" instead, and then go back to plebbit..

LOL

The archive literally proves that Spencer's a nobody who was never talked about here. Well not never, a handful of times prior to this year, but it's clear that he came out of nowhere.

Spencer's a meme.

Yeah this tells me the media is more concerned with clickbait and pushing a certain topic than they are about actually quelling racism. They're more than willing to jettison someone like Spencer into the limelight just to keep race baiting relevant when really they should just stfu about race issues and report actual news. That's life.

The only time I heard of him was because of his gay comments and otherwise never did until the media blew up the "Nazi salutes by Trump supporters" story. He didn't even seem to keep up with the other AltRight fags who are pretty much all literally who still.

Nah, it's even more than that. The first time the TV-viewing public was exposed to Spencer it was as the purported head of the Alt Right, which includes everybody who likes Trump or shitposted on social media. It's a classic strawman, there is no Alt Right, we never heard of Spencer, and it's strange that this autistic push to erect him as our leader is still going on.

I expect it to stop in about 20 days though.

OP is a fag

you're a moron