Ancient ruins in Antartica depict ET life.¡ and ancestral civilization on earth

>Ancient ruins in Antartica depict ET life.ยก and ancestral civilization on earth.
>Media has been giving dropping truth pills for decades.
>Proof, Teletubbies as channer found.

>Only those with greater spiritual understanding will be able to transcend. The rest are trash humans.

Related:
>Trump said that Nasa has to be transformed to go out in the galaxy, not just earth orbitter.

It's all been in front of you for some time now.
Start connecting the dots.

Oh shit

OP you have to post the image again, it's been deleted.

Seriously these doomsday sayers get crazier by the minute lol.

I started reading it then it disappeared. Shit like this makes me paranoid as fuck.

Is this why that moonigger Neil Armstrong is wearing all kinds of beads and crystals on his wrist now?

MFW. Only seen bits and peices and ads of Teletubbies. Still get OP's feel

This?

how does one increase spirituality and become higher frequency?

It's obvious lies. The leaf that posted that shit is a failed author who got drunk and shit out his plot as non-fiction. Keep on thinking some 70 year old man wrote that and some spoopy shit is happening in Antarctica though. Who knows right?

>the media has been dropping truth bombs for decades! Aliens!
>the media is run by the Jews! Don't trust it!

Never change, Sup Forums

got proofs for 1 way or the other? No? No proofs?
>it's possibly fake so im going to make up a fake backstory to show how fake it is

Masons support the anti christ, this sounds like horse shit.

Most lower level masons have no idea what they're part of and what they worship.

>31st degree mason (not even the highest, there has been leaks from the masonic temple and this hasn't even been hinted at
>800 people dead (Yep, must be a body double for every single person who died in this thing and their families are clueless
>All media is lies mixed with half truth and real grains of truth (What else is new? This is an old news)
>Game of Thrones was a book before a television show but, still proves that its real somehow
Do you really need me to go on about why this is fake? Why the fuck do you need me to point this shit out to you. Fucking leafs.

I like antarctica breads as much as the next guy but this sounds like F A K E N E W S

>claims to be older than 50
>writes like an autistic 12 year old
>also a leaf
Clearly a LARPing faggot

Good fucking /X tier thread.

Truth

Your frequency needs to vibrate at a higher rate. I suggest sitting on your washing machine.

>/X

what is it with these newfags and thinking they can get mad about what's on which board