Bible-reading woman stabbed by Afghan asylum seeker in Austria

rt.com/news/372348-austria-bible-asylum-seeker/

can't blame the afghan.
every christ cuck deserves a knife to the kidney.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto
youtube.com/watch?v=EWIqtLO9B4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turn the other kidney.

The refugee crisis is the most embarrassing thing in european history

>tfw Europe is dead
youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto

Since when are gypsy's opinion's relevant.

Europe could you get it together? Like, sometime this century? Before I die?

>be americuck
>get stabbed by a nignog instead of an ar*b

wow you sure have it really different there. it's totally something else. omg those eurocucks am i right?

>be good little christ cuck supporting immigration and vote left
>get stabbed by pet nigger
lol

silenzio, hassan.

>you racists act like the refugees we let in will be raping and killing people in the streets or something

you retards are atheists and import them by the hundreds of thousands

>be turkcuck
>your army get lynched by bunch of sandalwearing psychos
>get bombed by kurds
>get invaded by 3 million arabs
>get bombed by isis(your ex ally)

wow you sure have it really different there. it's totally something else. oma(allah) those turkocucks am i right?

We also have corrupt jew controlled politcians.

>be turkocuck
>let your taxes being stolen by erdocuck

>be turkcuck
Why are you so mean to yourself?

turks are arabs.
they just go pic related when confronted with the truth.

Did he rape her?
>no
Did he kill her?
>no

Fuck off.

DESU VULT

ianm propably only one not turkish with german flag here :D

>can't blame the afghan.
Obviously.. He was an ASYLUM SEEKER which means he sought for an Asylum because he was mentally I'll. Not his fault. He knew he had problems and actually sought to fix them.

*has head blown off by a dindu*

you don't really get it do you silly kraut

we've been invaded by ar*bs (actually forced population change) hundreds of years ago. we had a multicultural empire for hundreds of years. take a good look at turkey. this is how you all will end up. a based minority trying to keep the country afloat among a sea of subhumans. you won't be able to stand strong us we do though, since you got cucked so bad in ww2

well anyway, you can now go back to defending your deus vult brothers who invaded, raped and sharted on your country

rip papa adolf, it's good you didn't live to see the """german""" youth of today

They'd probably shoot you instead of stabbing you.

>Women and children getting assaulted, stabbed, raped and murdered on the streets
>Eurocucks STILL not doing anything
>"I-I'll vote for a party that wants to tighten immigration"

kek

She just lost some blood

I experience a continuous low level of adrenaline and burning rage every second of the day as the awareness that Europe is destroying itself hides on the periphery of my consciousness every second of each day.

LOOK HERE YOU GERMAN SON OF A WHORE. NOT ALL ARE RAPING AND KILLING, BUT EVERY ONE WILL BE HAVING 7 CHILDREN AND REPLACING THE POPULATION OF EUROPE WITH MUSLIMS IN 20 YEARS TIME. YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC COUNTRY RUINED EUROPE FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A CENTURY, THIS TIME MAYBE FOR GOOD. FUCK YOU HANS.

It was a fucking butter knife. Should have binned it anyway.

It's fucking bullshit. It's the past-WW2 nice guy sentiment that came to fuck us in the ass once again.

I mean, there were so many mistakes made in this entire clusterfuck, it's ridiculous. Why would you openly call to take in a refugee population that has no respect for western values? Why would you give them benefits and have them live off of your own populace?

Not to mention shit like this thread and this video happening: youtube.com/watch?v=EWIqtLO9B4c

A cultural misunderstanding that is all.

>you won't be able to stand strong us we do though
Mate, the absolute WORST case scenario for them is that they become a country full of Turks. Although that's a bad case for any country, except maybe India.

i would just send those ungrateful shits back

Topkek these are """""refugees"""""

Stop being racism.That neo-nazi woman clearly angered the poor innocent refugee on purpose

Looks like vienna is in trouble again.

>The attacker claimed that he stabbed the woman because he was suffering from “personal problems.
Troubled young man . Nothing unusual . Do you even know the stress this poor 22 year old astro phyisicist was through ?

You should seriously be rioting right now. It's strange watching you guys slowly boil to death from our comfy position at the end of the world- frog in the saucepan indeed!

>cute little irrelevant country thinks it will be safe from globalist plague

your time will also come, chinks instead of ar*bs will fuck your country up with immigration. you think your "anglo union" will protect you from the chink menace? kek

she must have known just how provocative that would be

>When he heard the woman reading the Bible, he entered the kitchen where she was standing and stabbed her with a butter knife.
Luckily for the woman, she was wearing a thick winter coat that protected her from serious injury, but she did hurt her ear when she fell backwards.
>butter knife
jesus christ are they actually as inbred as i've been told?

Just a simple case of stress, no religious motivation here. Clearly the government needs to start supplying free liquor, cannabis and prostitutes to the refugees so they're not so stressed out.

They're already here. But at least I can take solace in that no matter how bad my country gets, it will never, NEVER be as shit as turkey. I'd rather live in the shittest neighborhood in Auckland than set one foot in the nicest part of Turkey.

>no matter how bad my country gets

it wouldn't be your country when chinks invade it retard kek. what you see now is just the beginning

anglos will be too busy with other problems, china will keep growing strong and they will start consuming your irrelevant piece of island. see how chinks are fucking up africa now? do you see any european countries stopping them? europeans will just shrug and get on with their lives when you're getting bent over by your chink overlords

apart from your anglo daddies what are you? are you even a real sovereign country? do you have a army? do you have a strong culture which can resist the assimilation?

enjoy fucking that sheep while it lasts