Do you think it'll be happening today at New Year's eve?

Do you think it'll be happening today at New Year's eve?
If so, where and what'll happen? Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005027831.html
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016123122758241_uu.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terrorist attack in Helsinki.

I actually thought the same, since they are arranging big 100th anniversary party. Maybe they have surrounded the area with barriers or something.

It's gonna be an angry truck which attacks people at midnight.

I get that the Swedes and Norwegians are cucked beyond repair, but why aren't the Finns burning every mosque in Finland?

Well the situation isn't that bad yet, rly, we have only one building, which really can be considered as mosque. Some ppl would like to build more tho. Best thing at this point is to drive right kind of policy.

Germany it shall be

There are no "real mosques" here, least not much. Most of them are just converted from ordinary spaces. Saudis & Co. tried to fund massive central mosque to Helsinki, but the project has now been buried, or its not in the public conversation at the moment. And luckily we are not cucked beyond repair, those are mainly focused in the Helsinki area, and they are living in so called red-green -bubble. And some of them can even be reasoned with, logic is still strong in the land of the autists.

Germany, Berlin
France, Paris

Sand niggers better not attack my country.

Rape riots in Berlin or somewhere near Cologne.

Mark my words Sup Forumslacks.

I kinda wish they did, it would trigger lots of people to give the sandmonkeys a lesson in violence. I bet i'd run out of popcorn then.

Even if there was an attack the vassar's psychosis would only intensify.

Would be perfect but not gonna happen.

Vassars. Huutista

I hope there's a happening today. Something big to cap off this year perfectly.
New Years last year we got rap gangs in the streets of Cologne. I want this year's happening to be bigger than that.

Charlie Sheen dies.

Cologne 2: electric rapealoo, now coming to a city near you.

No one cares about Finland except Russia.

At least you have bigger problems to worry about than Finland, Hans.

Everywhere user, France, Germany, Sweden especially. F

Your immigrants are leaking to even here, please contain your cuckiness, shitlord

35 minutes till new years here, c'mon kek give me a happening.

Nothing interesting in my country -_-

Hah, 9 hours until showdown over here. You might have to read about habbenings in the morning news.

I bet London, mass shooting, will finish in the Underground Train tunnels with an explosion.

Ak47s.

There is most likely going to be a mass shooting in France, so that Cazeneuve can justify his EU gun ban some more.
As usual, they'll find the terrorist's ID in a car, and it's going to be some guy that has been under surveillance for months, but somehow "escaped" the vigilance of intels for a few days.

Kek speaks through me, he confirms nuclear attack perpetrated by the religion of peace, where it will be is still not clear. All he is telling me is that it's happening.

Dam Mummy looks sexy with that determined look on her face.

Hopefully it will happen in Turku

You want to be dominated, yes?

That would be a happening to end all happenings.

It's happening Finnlads!!!!! I tried to told you, but you didn't listen!!

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005027831.html

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016123122758241_uu.shtml

Car has driven over many people in Helsinki, Finland.

Oh fuck I just want angry sex with MUMMY I want to break the bed spings.

bump

Checked & Kek confirms, vassars (lefties) cannot be cured by showing them facts and reality.
Redpilling has to happen anally.

Probably not. Unless one of them happens to snap tonight. Quick reminder that these attacks in the west are usually carried out by mentally ill lone wolves that who use the real deal terrorists thousands of miles away as inspiration. If there were a well organized cell of terrorists in the US and Europe willing and able to attack us at any time there'd be a bomb going off every day.

WTF IS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

P.S 10 minutes till new years here, yesterday a man was arrested for planning on "disrupting" new years celebrations

Most likely it is some drunk driver. Not even islamic terrorists would be stupid enough to make their attacks in such neighborhood as Siilitie.

> Siilitie
> Hedgehog road

The driver had to go fast :DDD

Some dude crashed at the parking lot near a metro station, few cars got crashed, few people injured, I think its most likely a drunk (perhaps with some speed) behind the wheel. If it was a dog of allah, this is a testimony to their stupidity.

They make Germoney go rightwing again. So I dont think that they think far ahead.

Lone wolf attacks will happen folks. Stay inside don't go out

Pray to kek for this. It would mean the end of the world as we know it now. Every libcuck will be btfo beyond belief.

i praise you Kek, i Believe in you Kek and i bestowe my trust upon you mighty lord Kek.

there are no mosques in Finland

Praise Kek and Shadilay my Kameraden.

can't say i've had any negative happenings with muslims. They keep to themselves here and only "mosque" in my town is a small basement room in some commie block.

Maybe its because we are not irrational fucks like swedes who are natural born cuckolds. When you see a weak fuck like that you just want to mess with him and ruin his miserable pussy-country. Finns don't take that much shit.

london for sure

Digits confirm Cologne reloaded

Don't ask me why, but we're celebrating nye on a meadow this year. I'll be cold but comfy keeping track of the happenings.

Turkey seems like a no brainer.

>Maybe its because we are not irrational fucks like swedes who are natural born cuckolds. When you see a weak fuck like that you just want to mess with him and ruin his miserable pussy-country. Finns don't take that much shit.

Nope. As soon as their numbers raise locally above 10-20% they´ll start do shit and fuck things up in general.
Everytime, everywhere, it´s all the same.

>Muslims will organize another mass sexual assault
>Muslims will do a major terrorist attack
>Leftists will march against racism

Why?

Nah, we cool. us and muslims has no beef. Don't fall for the pol meme, they know their enemy and we are not their enemies.

I'd like to put a hundred dollars on Germany for a truck of peace.

put 500 on some sweden sexual assaults and rape.

Put another hundred on Brussels for a bombing.

And another hundred on France for a random happening.

And i'd like to cover my other bets with a bet that the police in the USA shoot some fuckers on new years eve.

Wasn't there actually a truck of peace attack in helsinki today?

No.

mistäpäin oot?

I have a bad feeling about Hamburg.

Another mass rape, for sure. But they might cover it up much better this time.

Oh, it was a random guy who lost control of his car.

This is the most disgusting aspect of this whole migration period. There ARE good looking blacks, but the Jews and cucks get their sexual humiliation fetish satisfied by importing the ugliest inbred Somali retards imaginable.

Recently a former NATO solider from Kosovo swore allegiance to ISIS and allows 300-400 of its members to enter Europe as "refugees".
This man has supposedly told the goatfuckers to commit attacks on New Year's Eve throughout, probably Western Europe.
Just a heads up. It might be nothing. It might be bad. Stay safe, Europeans. Keep an eye on all members of the religion of peace tonight.

T. Globalist

Rape
Ficki fiki
Groping

The civilised world won't hear about it though because the stories will be buried and we will only have social media and blogs about it occuring.

We have a quite sad habit of drinking while being wasted. It happens very often. So if the truck of peace comes, no one is going to surprise. We got to used it

The (((Elite))) is paralyzed with fear right now. They are afraid to move forward with their destabilizing agenda because Free Speech On The Internet is exposing their lies and keeping everyone on their guard.

Only when the plebs are off their guard does the (((Elite))) strike.

those are either Ethiopian or Eriterian.

Just a quick heads-up, a truck with a 15 ton cargo load can drive through a barrier like it was nothing.

Does Åland have a lot of muslims?

Bump