ISRAEL IS SENDING NIGGERS TO SWEDEN AND GIVING THEM $3500

It looks like those sneaky bastards are deporting their unwanted Africans to Sweden and to undisclosed African countries: probably Liberia.

What’s even worse, they are keeping the niggers in concentration camps, then after a year or so they put em on a plane, give ’em $3500, and ship ’em off. These concentration camps are ran by their Department of Prisons, or whatever they are called in Hebrew.

GREATEST ALLY

Sorry for no archive, that’s why I posted screenshots

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35478964

bbc.com/news/magazine-35475403

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not israels fault. they dont want niggers in their country so they are looking for a place to shit them in. ofc sweden takes them. its not like you would not send all yours niggers to sweden too if u had that option

We know

>its not israels fault

No, of course not.

Nothing ever is.

>its not like you would not send all yours niggers to sweden too if u had that option

I would not.

They belong in their African hellholes.

>>its not like you would not send all yours niggers to sweden too if u had that option
2 options
they stay in USA or they go to sweden, what would you chose?

old news

>its not israels fault.
Yeah, its not like they are giving them money and sending them here.

Also remember then six shektrillion

Ignore that cuck, I'd send all our niggers to Sweden in a heartbeat. Fuck do I care about Swedes?

Absolutely Based. I bet Trump will do the same with Mexicans, his advisors are close with Israel and will undoubtedly implement many of the same strategies.

I remember how Israel secretly mixed anti-baby pills with the food they gave to freshly arrived Ethopian Jews.

For some reason, it was only a minor scandal in the media.

kek

>old news

But it's still relevant.

>2 options
>they stay in USA or they go to sweden, what would you chose?

I would choose Africa or pic related.

Found the story, it was shots, not mixed with their food though

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel

if you chose africa all UN, SJW, marxist and all other vermin would turn against you. you would lose chance for reelection since they would colour you as hitler 2,0 and yet in the end you would not be able to ship a single nigger to back to africa.

whos fault is if he lets rat in is own homes, gives it food, water, place to stay and eventualy even fuck your wife. lmao. its your fault, you are superior being in this scenario and if you let this happen its your own fault.

>Fuck do I care about Swedes?

You are the problem in the West today.

>Israeli Violation of the Geneva Conventions #6000001

>You are the problem in the West today.

WHy the fuck should I care about Swedecucks killing themselves with more niggers?

>Fuck do I care about Swedes?

Serious question, have you ever met a Swede?

It's hard to find people who are more chill, nicer and more civilized than Swedes, they are great to get along with.

Hate their government all you want, but Swedes are bro-tier.

I hate Scandis, Nordics and Germans.

Oh.

Hi Shlomo!

>WHy the fuck should I care about Swedecucks killing themselves with more niggers?

Because you know what niggers do, and wishing them on anyone is wrong.

But you are probably a shitskin yourself,

Yeah, its too bad they are sentenced to extinction by their own free will.

>sentenced to extinction by their own free will.

Ooooh. Sounds very dramatic.

Only Eastern Europe and Meds should remain alive. They've done more to preserve the white race than any Nordcuck, Germ subhuman or Scandinigger.

By the way, are you ready for more ficki-ficki?

I'm sorry, but did they vote for more immigrants from 3rd world shitholes?

I don't think that they did.

Oh goodie, a lesson in preserving the white race from Mr. 62%.

Nice try, Chaim

LMAPOOOO

Actually I'm really anxious about celebrating NYE outside when the fireworks start, I don't want to get truck'd.

Is this literally paid deportation?
Why don't we do this?

>say you're introducing "reperations for slavery"
>gift of 5000$
>revocation of citizenship
>deported to the country of origin and with cooperation of the african countries give them citizenship there
It would be brillant.

>Israel sending brown people to a brown country

So what

Israel knows the Africans must not reproduce

Quite smart really

It is, and I'm kind of jelly they keep getting away with it.

Old news and based Israel for using Sweden as its dumping ground.

Diversity only applies to non-Israeli countries, goyim.

Germans work and stay indoors all year and the one day they want to go outside is literally the day where the most truckings and ficki ficki will happen

What the fuck happened to that place after Russia fucked the brains out of your women??

this

This is great for several reasons, 1. They don't belong in Israel because it is a Jewish ethnic state for the Jewish people, chosen by God. Hertzl ist der Sieg!

2. They don't belong in Africa seing as they are from there and it is their original homeland.

3. They deserve better. Sweden is here for them! Set här är mitt land! Det här är ditt land!

>It would be brillant.

And if we did it in America, it would cost less than our 'aid' packages to Israel.

I agree, it's brilliant, but apparently only Israel can get away with genocide, ethnic cleansing, and various other violations of the Geneva Conventions

Hopefully those days are coming to an end.

We deserve it for taking a day off.

Also, Putin send millions of refugees to Europe, cleaning Middle East for the Great Israël. Soon, US army will do the same.

Sorry Europe, but we're going to send you all the Muslims we don't want in the great Israël.

Thank you greatest ally

Israel fucking sucks. A leech on the US, and the world. Using their holyland for gibs

Fuck Israel

Its true
And it was in July 2014

How much more were resettled from there, until today?

>How much more were resettled from there, until today?

I can't find out any more recent information on this subject.

That's why I posted old articles....I wonder why I can't find anything more recent?

Notice that they coincide with the beginning migrant crises?

>Sweden agreed to it
Baaaaaaka.

I honestly believe Brazil should take advantage of the pathological altruism of Europeans and deport our favela niggers to Germany and Sweden.

>>Sweden agreed to it

Are you sure about that?

They might be living in Sweden, but were they Swedes?

But then who will be left in brazil?

What a bunch of racist, why don't they keep the refugees?

:^)

The right-wing people

Two Portuguese fishermen, and a couple of mules.

smart those fuckers beat us to it

2 options, they go to Czech Rep. or go to Israel, which would you choose?
I can guess which option YOU would pick.

>I want to genocide half the european continent >but I am an authority on white interests

>America gives Israel billions of dollars
>Israel giving money to African migrants to go to Sweden

I'm so sorry. I didn't vote for this.

>>America gives Israel billions of dollars
>>Israel giving money to African migrants to go to Sweden

Exactly

B-but Israel is based Nationalist government, Goys!

SUPPORT ISRAEL

LOL

And you welcome them. You will take any nigger than you can get.

>B-but Israel is based Nationalist government, Goys!
No, Israel don't care about the stupid NatSoc economy of the goyim. We apply the superior Jewish economic of Free Market and Globalism. Thank you Milton Friedman. Fuck you Hitler and Lenin.

This isn't even Israel's fault. The stupid bastard Swedes accept them with open arms.