Europeans are brothers

We are all comrades fighting for a great goal, the peace and unity of the European people, and the preservation of its existence!

Other urls found in this thread:

reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html
reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html
ia802708.us.archive.org/22/items/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they need to go extinct so racism can be defeated

Anglos and germans are enemies of the white race and need to be genocided.

Name one reason why, without naming a leader.

Wrong
Just pol memes
If you fucking nigger got out your mothers house more often youd know

Just wait till everyone else Collapses Bongbrother, you have a home in the colonies.

I'm not European I am British.

No, you are.

The EU is just a piece of cotton wool stuffed in the mouths of us Europeans.

Fuck off.

The finno-ugric masterrace is not a brother of the aryan. We're superior.

No I am not.

Nothing to do with the EU, I am a Briton.

But you're still European.

Never.

While your/my ancestors were running through the moors with painted faces, continental Europeans were developing art, science, and centres of higher learning.

Fokken leaf, how come all of you are spewing retarded crap like this?
Hurry up amerilards, annex the leafs already! DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Good for them.

Doesn't change the fact that I am a British Islander, not a continental European.

any racially aware person is what you would call a progressive collectivist , i.e. the belief that all progressive races should be united

slavs/baltids are largely not progressive, so unwanted in this unity

Do you have any respect for the culture you enjoy now that was created by 'others'?

I feel there are a lot of posters on Sup Forums trying to divide europeans and create hate towards other white groups. We're in this mess together, it's just like in star wars episode 1.

>Trust a Brit
>Get blown to bits.

holy fuck there were a lot of them.

good thing the RAF bombed them back into the stone ages.

i'd bet 90% of the people in this picture never reproduced before they died. literally wiped off the earth.

We might be in this mess together, but its nothing that a wall won't fix. And nowdays it is almost impossible (imo) to get europeans really fight against each other, which is one of the reasons for this massive influx of muslims. The goym need a new enemy, so that the infrastructure can be destroyed & rebuilt, to wipe off debt / reset the financial system.

reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html

reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html

ia802708.us.archive.org/22/items/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones.pdf

Are those the women you have to breed with?
Disguisting.

Its ok we dont want you eitherway. You are just paki/indian colony already.

Unity is part of the Kalergi plan you stupid Paki. Nobody wants "unity", we want to get the fuck out of the EU and never talk to each other again.

t. Nordic autism country

Speak for yourself.
Actual EU: no
Fight together: YES

People like you are the reason why I hate this fucking country. Fuck Britain and fuck you too.

>Finland
>not asian

Only poor countries are desperate to be in unity with us. Fuck right off and everything will be fine. Unions and unity is what prevents individual countries to get rid of the problems we're facing right now.

Nordic countries is as far as I'll go with a Union.

This. Not wanting to support other white Europeans in their struggle is retarded.

Are you implying that I'm not a son of khan, that i'm not a mighty mongoloid?

Really big words there, Sven

Question: Is the EU making you import Somalians? Why is no other country doing it?
>Sven BTFO

Bullshit , until germnay exist europe will be never brothers

I mention poor countries and look who shows up

Cuckbro uprising ! It will be glorious !

>We are all comrades fighting for a great goal, the peace and unity of the European people, and the preservation of its existence!
Daily reminder: you fought on the wrong side britbong