Utterly disgusting

I know a lot of people on here are ironic edgelord nazis and probably faggots or paedophiles but how can even you look at this image aimed at children and not understand that cultural marxism and it's jewish foundation is destroying the western world and needs eradicating if we are to have a future as a civilisation, as a race?

>I just want to find these kids and say "you have something very wrong with you! I'll take you to the hospital"

>force them in my car and send them on a many hour long journey to Europe.

>I'll arrive at a train station.

>"Please mister, we don't have anything wrong with us, can you please take us back home? Where are we anyway?"

>Kick them out the car and leave back home.

>Man walks by.

>Hello, wellcome to Awschwitz.

They have camps that can fix these lil faggots.

They need a beating

Military schools might be the only solution. If we gas them there will be no white kids left since the majority become cucks from an early age.

Why is this shit only targeted at white kids btw?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You all think this is a gay thing. No. This is a pre-game to the pedophile agenda. Enjoy the next five years assholes. You won't know what hit you. Like with the transgenders. I wouldn't be surprised if it was within 3 years, actually.

Sounds good

Wouldn't be surprised. All other moral walls such as homophilia, transgenders, animal fuckers etc. Rape is becoming more and more often and is systematically ignored so the last wall to fall is PEDOPHILIA.

There's nothing wrong with two boys kissing and making some love

i'm not a faggot so is there a loli version of this too? it's almost 2017 where is the equality?

>I KNOW! LETS HAVE UNDERAGED KIDS MAKING OUT WITH EACH OTHER
>HAHA FUCK H8 RIGHT???

What is wrong with these people?

Degenerate.

I understand it completey, pic related

Kids makeout with each other all the time you naive puritan

looks like those scumbags support nambla. really sick, they are propagating adultery and that mostly too white males... fuck you pedo-mafia

I dont appreciate your baiting user

Eat shit and live, faggot.
I want to see you suffer.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Pence, get your best jumper cables. We've got a challenge on our hands!

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
>if anybody is any different than me, we're all dooooomed!

I'm also deducting 10 points because you don't know what "ironic" means.

>All

Most cities were like 55-65% democrat faggot

Nazis havent existed since 1948.

Pence is a clown. The only reason that he is VP is because he is shorter than Trump.

This is clear manipulation of children by crazy liberal parents, children who would do anything for attention.

You guys are as guilty as child corpse fucker jimmy savile.
Your soul is gonna be tortured for all eternity, burn in hell.

It's true though, two boys kissed each other in my martial arts class once, they were like 7, and as soon as people gasped and said to stop, everyone looking at them, the did it again and again. Kids just love attention.

>but how can even you look at this image aimed at children and not understand that cultural marxism and it's jewish foundation is destroying the western world and needs eradicating if we are to have a future as a civilisation, as a race?

Skipping way too many steps there buddy.

>Implying God doesn't love seeing cute boys smooching
Its a beautiful thing

everyone is shorter than Trump faggot.
He's six feet, elebenty inches.

Faggot here
Can someone tell me why there's so much propaganda targeted at white kids when children don't even touch the subject of sexuality until puberty?

Schlomo Shekelstein wants to destroy western civilization

Fuck this shit, but fuck you too for posting this disgusting bullshit on Sup Forums

>The only reason that he is VP is because he is shorter than Trump.
He's assassination insurance, one of the few people most liberals want in the Oval Office even less than Trump.
Unfortunately, a lot of Republicans would rather have Pence than Trump, so if somebody *does* kill The Donald, it'll probably be a conservative.

those poor kids being used by (((them)))

Why the fuck did you do that to me?

>comes on board to talk about kikes and see qt waifu
>sees two little boys kiss
>won't be able to get it up for a week

ok buddy

There is absolutely no way they are ever going to get away with making actual pedophilia, gay or not, mainstream.

>Like with the transgenders

No.

Why so triggered?

It's one thing to be queer, but to be a pedophilia queer is Muzzy shitskin lvl of degenerate.
>sage

Plato was a "degenerate"