Give me one reason to keep Weed illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

willistonherald.com/news/arrested-for-growing-pot/article_f8d1d400-cd5f-11e6-860d-8f10f38c0df1.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To jail college kids and black people

Addictive.

Causes psychotic episodes. Can trigger extreme anxiety. Is physically addicitve.

to make weedfags buttblasted and to put brown people in jail

win-win

The alcohol dude looks better in the AFTER

it's bad

stoners are retarded and addicting to weed
We don't want more retards
Case closed

Do you think everything that can bring harm to a person should be legislated against?

Psychosis on those who are prone. Do you want drug fueled psychosis Holmes to go shoot up a school? I know alcohol doesn't do that. Also anti-social prone as well.

It's habit forming. 'Addiction' is where your body will literally shut down and die when deprived of X substance.

Makes you fat, non productive, kills braincells, increases chance of heart failure and unless vaping (aka being a faggot) increases the chance of getting lung cancer.

Guy on booze actually looks way hotter after drunk *nohomo*

It's degenerate

i smoked wee this summer few times like 5 or 6
i had sleeping problems, memory problems, and become slightly more nervious

now im fine after few months of not touching it with pole for few months tho

I'm not against legalization cause it would help the services to deal with more important things and reduce the income of the ghettos. However I think weed makes you lazy, retarded, selfish, dumb and useless and people should avoid it. Health of the population and of our children is importanter than "freedom" of few people

blah blah blah jews blah bla bla degeneracy blah blah lazy mexicans blah blah

willistonherald.com/news/arrested-for-growing-pot/article_f8d1d400-cd5f-11e6-860d-8f10f38c0df1.html

50,000$ bail for 5 plants --s

Get them hippies off the street - growing a plant in your apartment is harem!

to protect wall street

This.

t. daily smoker

Every fucking thread! Do any of you retards know anything about the change weed underwent from the 70s to now? Because the weed you got from the local hippie who protested against the Vietnam war isn't the same type of weed you get from a drug dealer today, modern day weed is called skunk and it fucks with your brain due to the guy who developed skunk increasing the level of the tetrahydrocannabinol in weed to a much higher degree. Tetrahydrocannabinol is the mind altering aspect of weed which was normally quite harmless due to being countered by the Cannabidiol which is the good part of weed (anti-inflammatory, pain killer, very few side affects) but the retard who made skunk didn't increase that because that isn't the part that makes you high. So now you essentially have a super weed which normally gets cut with nasty shit like crack to give people stronger highs as well as to get them addicted quicker. Fucking pot heads.

THIS!! MY SON DIED FROM MEGAWEED OVERDOSE!

Not an argument retard.

Wew lad, this is quality bait

mfw arrogantly defending he knows nothing about

weed is a gateway drug
a gateway to the divine

>thinking weed gets "cut" with crack.

its true, although im not sure if it was megaweed, it might have been ultraweed

There are cases of drug dealers spreading crack dust over weed to mimic THC crystals as well as giving them greater highs.

to tax black people.

i guarantee this britfag voted against Brexit

enjoy living in fiefdom and sucking on your dead queens tit for the rest of your life while the muzzies behead your women --- air must be nice down there on your knees.

to keep degenerates depressed and closer to suicide

Is that Joe Namath

degenerates don't need weed, they have the ultimate free and cheap drug for that

>Strawmanning this hard

Funny. I use this same argument to ban abortion, but no one takes the bait.

acutally it's relevant.

your willingness to accept what you read by the people in power with vested interests makes you gullible. the only way you can know for sure is through experimentation -- which is why we left your godawful country in the 18th century --- subservient bitch

People prone to psychological addiction and who use the drug before they are 25 on a daily basis run the risk of decreasing their IQ by as much as 10 points.

It can intensify underlying mental conditions, and bring about crippling dissociative mental states.

Anyone who wants weed can already get weed
We're jamming up our criminal justice system by keeping it illegal and it also gives gangs a source of income. Also in comparison to the diseases that alcohol and tobacco can bring on weed is practically harmless.

Where do you think I get this shit from? I deal with people involved with drugs on a daily basis, it's my job and I've personally seen what weed does to people you retard. But go ahead, I'm still waiting for an actual argument.

how come alcohol dealers don't put crack in their alcohol to make it more addictive?

Oh wow, a bunch of shit that has been disproven a million times over already, I'm so surprised.

...That ultimate and cheap drug being vomiting women?

>be drug dealer
>think to self "What is the best way to turn a profit?"
>Purchase $60 worth of cocaine and sprinkle it over a gram of weed
>sell gram of weed for $20 to unsuspecting college kid

do you see why your argument is retarded? No weed smoker wants other drugs on their weed and would not pay more than $20 a gram.

>unless vaping (aka being a faggot) increases the chance of getting lung cancer.
Didn't know gummy bears and brownies gave you lung cancer.
>cutting weed with a more expensive drug
Wew lad, I want D.A.R.E. to leave
No they haven't, and even if it did happen that would be a symptom of it being illegal.

Sup Forums is so goddamn dumb about pot. 90% of everyone's argument is "hurr durr its degenerate"

this. I've experienced this first hand and it took years to start feeling better from the dissociation and constant panic and anxiety after going on a dank binger with some too potent weed. I started smoking again some weeks ago but only take a few hits, ironically to deal with the havoc that weed binger had on my health. Getting BLAZEDOUTMYFUCKINGHEAD high everyday is a terrible idea even if you're a developed healthy 25+ adult imo.

What about highly prescribed, highly addictive meds doctors give patients? They should be illegal too then, right?

most degenerate things you can do while on weed
>eat some stuff
>watch some movies
>listen some songs
most degenerate things you can do while on alcohol
>drink until you puke your insides out
>get drunk on club and whore out
>crash your car and murder dozens of kids

hmm

The best argument against marijuana is spending an afternoon with a "lifestyle" pot person.

>leaf

this.

I smoke occasionally, but the whole dude weed culture is degenerate as fuck.

>dude im like so high right now looooool like so high dudee
kys yourself

It's long term, cocaine is extremely addictive so drug dealers use it to hook people to form a larger buyer base.

Lmao I was thinking the same thing desu

"That's not a definition of of addiction"

why don't you answer my question? how come alcohol dealers don't put crack in their alcohol to make it more addictive?

Drug addiction is not conductive to a healthy white ethnostate

We can be homos together now

Because hating weed is edgy and contrarian now.

Your question is retarded and can be answered with 5 seconds of critical thinking.

Hitler begged to differ
Handed out amphetamines like candy to young soldiers

Because faggot potheads will NOT shut up about weed and how much they smoke and why don't you?

then why don't you answer it smart guy? are you stalling to find the answer? lmao

Because alcohol is legal and regulated guaranteeing a product which will be less damaging than an illegally produced variant?

You do realize the subject of this thread is why pot shouldnt be legalized right? What your saying is happening doesnt. It's been proven time and time again that that never happens, you have no idea how the illegal drug trade in America works.

Even if it did happen though that would be a problem of it being illegal.

Losing wars and millions of white lives is not conductive to a healthy white ethnostate either

>it can induce psychosis
>it alters your mind, making you sheepish and lazy (amotivational syndrome)
>it makes you stupid (loss of IQ points)
>people use it as a self medication and so avoid getting to a psychiatrist for proper diagnosis and superior therapy
>it is usually smoked so causes lung injury and bronchial cancer

>Alcohol dealers
Alcohol is a legal and extremely successful business with a very large buyer base meaning they don't need to hook potential buyers with illegal substances. Also the obvious answer is you would get shut down and sued for millions if the government discovered you were putting cocaine in your product.

so.. are you saying if weed was also legal and regulated people would stop putting crack in it?

Glad we agree pot should be legalized and become a regulated business :^)

Hitler begged to differ (World War 2 et. al, 1939)

Anyone who isn't drawing government benefits should be free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe the rights of others.
But if you're unemployed and drawing a government check, fuck you. Drug test weekly, you fail no more gibs.

Weed isnt addictive
T. Dutchfag with experience

You retards went one a tangent on this one aspect of my argument while ignoring everything I've said regarding THC and this psychological effects of it.

I have nothing against weed, but the person bankrolling this legalize weed thing is George Soros, and his eye is on legalizing all drugs. That way he can make his cartel money without worrying about law enforcement, big bucks from his big pharma stake, and turn the US population into addicts who don't care about Big Brother taking over, as long as Big Brother provides the free, legal dope.

>gets btfo
>changes goalpost
good one

how about all the dangerous effects of alcohol like kidney failure, increased aggression and fetal damage? you seem to be ignoring all those as well

dealing with you jews is so exhausting

now i undertand why Hilter lost his patience.

Everyone who at least knows a drug dealer or has any connection to drugs whatsoever,can tell that this is unfeasible,retarded and a waste of money.
You guys think like my 80 years old illiterate grandmother

kek

why would you want to manipulate your neuro transmitters anyway? is your life really so shitty that you absolutely cannot refuse to poison your brain in order to get away from it all.

its litterally a suicide tier action, you damage yourself as an easy way out not caring for your future.

that is why drugs are degenerate and every sane Sup Forumsack should the hell stay away from them

When you say stupid shit don't get upset when people call you on your stupid shit.
Majority of drugs should be legalized. Supporting the war on drugs is supporting the mexican cartel.

We're discussing weed not alcohol.

It's called a comparison to legal substances. If you're going to demonize weed you should look into other recreational drugs as well.

no we are discussing dangerous drugs.
I wonder why someone who is supposed to be """"anti-degenerate"""" is so afraid to criticize alcohol? hmm

im guessing your an athiest

if you meditate while your high it takes you somehwere great --- not every pothead does this and many are your typical stoner

I also tore my meniscus -- took no pills/ didn't miss a day of work using weed as an anti-inflammatory.

I didn't start smokign weed till I was 26 years old and everyone around me considers me smart.

Ya just don't know, my friend.

>why would you want to manipulate your neuro transmitters anyway?
Because mine are already fucked with epilepsy
>cannot refuse to poison your brain
Pot is 100% non toxic
>its litterally a suicide tier action, you damage yourself as an easy way out not caring for your future.
Top kek you take drama class in school? Its fucking weed, more people have died from caffeine than pot.
>that is why drugs are degenerate
And there it is Sup Forums's favorite non argument.

I dicovered Sup Forums when I was high. What does it mean?

>
God lead you to a place where you can hear honesty for the first time. Now you're addicted to the truth and your eyes have been revealed to Lucifer's world of deception that you grew up believing.

cigs are addictive, should we ban that? why not alch? now fuck off with that noise.

The gov has no right to prohibit any drug from a responsible adult. Also full legalization of all substances will destroy organized crime, reduce wasteful spending on prisons and police, as well as free them up to fight real crime. Provide taxes from their sale, and encourages capitalistic enterprise.

Only a corrupt politician or a nagging PTA mother would be against it.

*tips respectfully in your direction*

I think legalising would be good since it would reduce crime, but seriously weed will just create more lazy dumb fucks like alcohol does.

90% are lazy liberals who are pretty much sub-human tier "people"

Some pajeet leaf on weed just drove his semi wrong way on the highway and killed a guy by me day before yesterday.

>Pot is 100% non toxic
lol, I'm pro but you have to realize its not this clean magic drug that hippies think it is, weed can and will fuck you up long term, just like everything else

the "lazy" argument is stupid as the free market fixes that

>weed costs money
>if you are lazy and dont work you dont get money therefore you dont get weed

All drugs should be illegal and if you're caught with them you should be lined up with all the other degenerates and shot execution style.

Nope weed is literally non toxic, it is impossible to overdose on pot. You will pass out before you can smoke/eat/vape enough pot to do any type of physical damage.

How is this post not fpbp? That is exactly the reason why weed is still illegal in Australia, more or less. Cops love the weed laws because it makes their job easier. I smoke weed on occasion, but I don't fear the illegality one bit because I'm white and not a criminal, the cops aren't interested in busting me for weed. It might as well be legal as far as my lifestyle goes.

alcohol doesn't make you lazy, alcoholism does, just like potoholism

to support the CIA drug lords, cancer industry and the prison industrial complex to spread the culture of "safe spaces" among poor americans

don't do president kids