18000 Meter Long beast of old found - Antartica

Lads we found the Midgårds Snake of nordic myth. >> 74°49'39.04" S 162°48'19.63" E

I se alot of strange stuff in Antartica lately.
The pope sent down the Patriach there to perform a ritual. >> They havent meet in 1000 years.
Vidoes documenting strange orbs
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g&t=1s

Barack Obama set restrictions that no civilians are allowed down there and he sent down his monkey crew.

Pepe blesses Antartica post with supreme digits

There is something going on down there that we don't know about.

And i tell you what this Beast on 18000 meters is just the begining.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/dfe03c0a2c29f721c5288496e815cb57
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/04/russian-scientists-unearth-remains-secret-nazi-arctic-base.amp.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
gyazo.com/d68f5e0267503e99f11a058058c9f1cb
gyazo.com/53c578fa3f65e025d0f2842e5d4b025d
gyazo.com/6fc7c3719f03a4ac176fd38ec3d3092c
youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grenwhich MOUNTAIN Time

>sage

OP anartica isn't real you autistic fuck.

Anartica you see on Jewgle maps is a reconstruction of the ice wall barrier and fake graphics.

The ice wall exists.

Lovecraft knew

Fuck of shill
pepe protect me

>being this retarded
I am concerned for you. Please seek help.

This.

seriously what the fuck is under the Antarctic Ice. I just watched Alien vs Predator and it got me thinking that their might be some ancient Pyramids there

>filming videos from his monitor
>reliable and competent on any technology related topic

You may pick one.

>he believes antarctica exists
>believes the world is a globe

It's an absolutely normal ice formation. There's nothing eldritch about it.
There's nothing to be concerned about.
And even if such creatures existed, according to research 99% of them would be completely harmless to humans.

Ice formations do not form symmetrical ribs of skeleton.
Check under the ice dummy

I'm telling you it's just ice. There's no skeleton beneath it, and no temple buried in the ice where the head of the "skeleton" should be.

this shit. this shit right here skooks me right the fuck out.

i read at the mountains of madness years ago and i still get a little creeped out at night in the winter. fuck antartica

gyazo.com/dfe03c0a2c29f721c5288496e815cb57

Clearer pic

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

Who is Arthas supposed to be irl?

Also the nerubian kingdom is Egyptian/Sumerian based

I actually posted that joking about flat earth conspiracy shit.

It is entirely possible that giant creatures exist in the region.

They would most likely be under the ice and hidden.

There are shady shit happenings in Anartica.

I think this is a case of pattern matching though. If this was real, the Jews would have blured out google maps for the cords.

OP try looking up that one ancient map, that has a weird devil figure on the landmass of anartica. I think the map was found on am expedition connected to the Rothschilds.

Your weapons grade pattern matching autism is much appricated, just keep it focused and direct it. (And know when it's leading you no where.)

What exactly does this have to do with politics?

I wont argue about it with a shill. Jörmungandr is down there

Go back to /x/ you skin walker larping faggots

D̘̬̖̰͈̼̗ͦ̍ͪ͘o̸̹͕̅̀ͅ ̪̘̗̙͖̺̆ͭ͌ͬͩͧ́̿́n̎͊̇͛͞͏̱͓̼̙͇͇̰̗͈ơ̖̠̞̟͇̦͆ͦ̀̚͞t̰̭̐̈́ͩͪ́ ͇̣͉̂ͮͯͭ́ͅw̶̨̞ͩͭ̊̽ͧͅa͖̬̦͙̘͍̥͂̽̈́ͩ̕k̨͈͕̬̦̞̝̭͚̓e͑ͭ̔̅̅ͪ̂҉̴̸͈͕̥̥̹͔͉ ̝͍̖̞̟̠̊̍̐̂̋h̶̼̭͓̻̲͌ͧi̛ͣ͐̾̈́͘҉̜͎͓̞m̛̛̟̗̘̯̩̹̜̯̄̈́͒͜

Its to late, the kek told of his return,and when the truth finally dawned. It dawns in fire

It's just a crack in ice, just like the 10 000 thousand others.

Don't worry about it.

spoopy

Did the Nazis really build a top secret Submarine base in Antarctica?

Lol they are sending down a shitton of only women down there, perhaps breeding stock for the nazis?

>frozen water
>secret sub base
They sure did friendo. And while they were at it they built hyper space rockets to Mars and have a secret submarine base on Mars with submarines that can swim through space

All the non feminists to be cryogenically frozen. Or sacrifices to OPs space whale monster larp

The water there doesn't freeze all the way down.
It worked, but they lost too many subs to ice formations that tore them apart when they woke them.

If you go far enough from the surface the water is liquid, Canuck. 4°C water is the densest and therefore liquid at the bottom of large bodies of water.

English Translation

DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTHERN LATITUDE AND 1° EASTERN LATITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS.

The instructions should be followed strictly!

1. Dive. From the point of diving with half drive, a starboard slant of 10° with a bow load inclination angle of 5°. Distance 188 nm (nautical miles). The allowed depth of 500 meters. (during the driving in the corridor the pressure on the ship’s hull during maneuvers is marginally.)

2. Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerge in an angle of 23° with a portside slant position of 22°. 190 meters upwards. Distance 75,5 nm.

3. Difficult maneuver! Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerging inclination angle of 41° Drive straight forward. 110 meters upwards, distance 21,5 nm. Afterwards a starboard slant position of 8° until you emerge on the surface of the cave. Distance 81 nm.

4. Drive on the surface of the cave with a starboard slant position of 8°. Distance 286 nm.

5., 6 Difficult maneuver! Dive. With a bow load, inclination angle of 45°. Until a depth of 240 meters, distance 60 nm. Afterwards with a portside slant position of 20°,at which the diving until 310 meters until the drive in the corridor is continued. After the mark of 310 meters is the diving to be proceeded with a port load capacity. Diving angle of 7° until 360 meters. Distance 70 nm. Further starboard slant position of 31° until a depth of 380 meters.

7. Dive. Port load, emergence angle of 22°. 199 Meters upwards with a portside slant position of 26°. Distance 43 nm.

8. Emerge. Stern trim. Emergence angle of 45°, always straight forward, until you breach the surface in Agharta. Distance 70 nm.

9. Drive to Agharta. Full speed ahead. Look straight forward, until the new light is put out. Changing of the magnetpoles. The movements of the compass needles and other meters are to be ignored.
(Further instructions are in pakage Nr. 3. Open first when you arrive in Agharta!)

PolandtaRd and
Square flag fag think they know science. Ice goes all the way down idits how else would Antarctica float?

They already found some nazi bases in Anartica and confirmed this theory and that there could be more. Look it up.

This pics proves nothing, can be a formation of rocks + ice erosion + diverse factors.

Where is the sauce.

But Jörmungandr was mythical and would eat his own tail untilll the end time.

If what you are saying is true, then ragarok already happened.

And this is the after life.

Now if you are saying that is a giant creature that inspired Jörmungandr, then that is more understandable.

There is also some differences in the myth. Some would say Jörmungandr stretches across the earth, and some would say he waits at the tree of life with hel, at the base of the tree. (Which would kind of suggest not existing in this reality but a higher after death reality.)

Maybe what you found is the Hebrew leviathan? Waiting for Jesus,s return before it assumes caporal form.

>This weak bait
But I'll help you out nonetheless: Antarctica is a legitimate continent, i.e. has a solid rock base. The Arctic however floats since a) it has no rock base underneath and b) ice is a few percent (about 8-9%) less dense than water of the same temperature.

Quiet, rock formations dont go symetrically and organically formed for 18km.

Proof in next post

Nazianz bases on the moon too. They have worships that go through land and fire dimensional laser cannons
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

...soon

have the non ant version anonbro

> It's a found Atlantis on Google earth episode.

>Crazy

It's a fact that Nazi Germany had an Antarctic claim in the late 1930s called New Swabia and there are documents showing they were planning on colonizing the area in the first 6 months of January 1944

IT COULD BE ANYTHING.

>implying it's bait
Your story has more holes than your cheese. The antarctic is a glacier not a landmass.

If it was land it would have rocks and sand. And if it was land there couldn't be a supposed monster underneath.

Go back to maintaining your secret jew banks, skifag

This kielbasa nigger is right.

There is absolutely no temple at the base of the spine filled with arcane knowledge that will cause your mind to fold inwards and expand beyond your skull. Don't even get me started on how those ribs absolutely do not repel beasts and seem to cause accidents when you are near them.

There were "bases" that consisted of a shack with some weapons, food, and a large radio antenna. Basically a "just in case the allies try some crazy shit" post. Everything was left in tact the soldiers just walked away after the war. Wasnt antartica though it was Canada

>first 6 months of January
>being so autistic as to think January has 6 months
How many years are in a day burger?

A FUCKING GATOR

Kek awakens from under the ice with no survivors

This is great news! Finally!
I've been waiting so long for this.
It seems 2017 is the year when the Pleiades people land and the nazis finally come back from Antarctica and help us clean off this planet off all shitskins and niggers.

foxnews.com/science/2016/11/04/russian-scientists-unearth-remains-secret-nazi-arctic-base.amp.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Inb4 foxnews fake news, because not liberal source.

First of all, not all of our cheeses have holes in it. Second, glaciers are on top of landmasses. Why are there mountains breaking through the ice if it were floating?

kek

From yesterdays thread.

It's Leviathan the serpent depicted in the Bible. Which will awake from his long slumber and flood the world. If they have indeed found it, their interference will only spell our doom.

Second Antarctic Cuthulu thread in as many days

best cinematic

Witnessed

>argues about cheese
A FUCKING CHEESE
>mountains under ice
Is this bait?
It's not mountains, it's ice being shaped by the wind and rain
>what is erosion?

I see a pepe in this

Proof of organic growth of an organic spine

gyazo.com/d68f5e0267503e99f11a058058c9f1cb

gyazo.com/53c578fa3f65e025d0f2842e5d4b025d

gyazo.com/6fc7c3719f03a4ac176fd38ec3d3092c

Gargantuan creatures require gargantuan levels of O2 to to exist..Lev's that do not currently and have not existed on this planet for EONS. A skellington would not have survived the enormous amount of time and geologic changes to resemble anything remotely intact today.

>nordic myth

Fuck OFF.

That's the mayan serpent god Kukulkan

Confirm possible happening, but I'll still assume Vrill are fucking demons.

If we have another 9/11 worldwide before they show, we,ll know for sure. (Because they needed mass sacrifice life energy to pass through the vale into this side.)

I'm not trusting any aliens who show up after mass disaster offering aid. Even if they look Nordic/Aryan and have hurlers head in a jar.

Hideki Anno was right! Neon Genesis Evangelion, the ANGELS! DON'T WAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER OR WE GOING 2ND IMPACT!

>Kukułka

That's total horse shit, and only those who actually know what's going on will recognize it immediately.

>mod

The bit of ice near the mark is censored in google earth

>top left text

... I recommend, within the next 6 months with the powers of the extra formed commission to recruit in the Wehrmacht, Airforce, Imperial Navy and in the Units of the SS a careful and concealed selection of volunteers for the development of the new territories of the German Reich in New Swabia.
Leader, M. Bormann
The Fuehrer and Reichs Chancellor, the supreme commander of the armed forces.

>Patriach

>what is a gyroscope and how does it work

Any sauce on the video he posted?

Dude, stop believing bullshit, imagine any freaking monster 18km long, will spin the Earth at every fart, get real seriously.

>U-boat controls are precise enough that these instructions will prevent you from crashing into the walls of your secret underwater tunnel that is 100nm long and was excavated in the Antarctic during ww2 using... ?????
Krang's drill machine from teenage mutant ninja turtles maybe?

>the first impact destroyed the world's trees
ho ly shit

The mark is the spot where the Nazi instructions point to, right? can anyone else confirm? Interesting that's it's right by New Swabia

>Proof of organic growth of an organic spine

>gyazo.com/d68f5e0267503e99f11a058058c9f1cb
>gyazo.com/53c578fa3f65e025d0f2842e5d4b025d
>gyazo.com/6fc7c3719f03a4ac176fd38ec3d3092c

Please Sven, leave it. This isn't some ancient god-beast who gorged itself on the minds of the mad or anything for that matter. Just a coincidence of geology. Nothing here that crossed through the scar into a world it doesn't belong from one that cannot be. That's just silly.

t.Nyarlathotep

holy shit russians hacked antartica

fuck of shill

Not the first time when a swede gets excited about long uknown "snake".

He's right though, you're being ridiculous.
Even if it's true, what does it matter? It's just a very big skeleton. Nothing scary about big skeletons.

75° 5'0.71"S 164°57'22.46"E
WTF IS THIS

really near to your position

Go back to x you larping cuck.
If there was a monster there then it would capsize the antarctic glacier cuz of wait

thats from AVP nice bait

youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc

>implying their first order of business wouldn't be nuking modern day G*rmany

RIP

This reads like it was written by a 13 year old in a creative writing class.
>Hurr Durr all the popular media I'm totally not drawing my unoriginal ideas from are totally real bro

German intelligence and industrialism commie nip.

I think the idea is that the tunnels already exist

Hollow Earther's say that there are multiple routes to the inner earth (both poles, Giza pyramids just off the top of my head)

Only of they deliver us Rockafellers and Rothchilds heads, will we even consider it..

sorry
75° 5'0.71"S 164°57'22.46"E
WTF IS THIS

really near to your position