Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMAWtlzgPqM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483198501861.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482956894824.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because I am an American.

sure, my life sucks shit anyways :)

I have nothing else to do

>are you willing to die for anglos, gypsies, spics and refugees?

no

yes
going to army soon after my decree

my grandparents left that shithole for a reason

no, hell no fuck europe

>Are you willing to die for Europe?
No. I'd die for my country any time but fuck ya'll western cucks.

>Your ancestors
>European

Of Horace.

Would fight in WW1 or Russian civil war, now there is nothing to fight for.

No. I wouldn't even die for Canada. None of these shitty countries are worth anything to me. Why would I die for a country that hates me for being a white male heterosexual Christian? Why would I even cross the street for such a country? Let it all burn.

Europeans are cucks, they are the slaves of the same families they ancestors were 500 years ago.

We left for a reason

Only for certain countries and for certain reasons

>dying for the Cuckropean Union
top cuck

Yes

Pathetic specimens here.
Of course I would die for a white, Christian Europe.

You aren't even white f.a.m.
America wasn't formed by anti-European cucks leaving the continent. You're not Anglo either so there is no "we" as far as that goes

No, because I am Canadian

good leaf

If like the majority of Sup Forums users, you're never going to contribute to this world in the same way non-users get to, its better to die young and fit for something, than old and weak for nothing.. that's just the way i see things though

despite memes, yes

but instead of posting an argument you point out memes

europeans are so dumb and stupid

Considering I have family in southern Germany, i would die for them

No. Only for the East, the West can go fuck itself.

No, I will die only for the Khanate.

You aren't m8. My granddad proudly took the Falklands from you people and in his own words he described you people as being small, swarthy brown people.

Can i die for my continent aswell?

Only in the case of a societal collapse, where we are fighting for the spirit of our European countries themselves. Not for England, Britain, Europe, whatever, as a political entity.

The political entity is corrupt and rotten to the core. Government, media, police, all of it had betrayed the common people and sided with the invaders.

That's y'alls issue, being willing to die for something. Fuck that I'm willing to kill for my beliefs and if I die in the process then so be it.

Why are teletubbies consistently the shittest posters on this site??

Not for germany or any other cuck countries here.
But I would gladly fight to death for poland.

I´m not willing to die for it. But i´m willing to kill for Europe.

b..b..but the fatherland ,hans

This.

"Europe"

never -- sandnigs should die for it if they want to inherit the "Europe"

honestly no.

I live and work in europe. I have many german friends and have learned to cherish them as my own kind. If I see fellow germans getting attacked I will enlist.

Not the way Europe is now. No. It deserves its slow murder, the traitors caused this and I want to be there when they die. If it was the Europe envisioned decades ago then yes I would. It was worth saving then.
This.

>For Finland and ethnic Balto-Finns?
Yes
>For Yuropoors, anglos, G*rmans and slavniggers?
No

would you die for the queen ?

For Britain first and foremost but I like Germany/Austria/France, the other western countries. I'm quite ambivalent toward scandis and I don't care much about southern euros.

Finland has no Queen

queen of england

God save her

Im not even willing to die for Poland. I mean Poland in current state of political cespool.
Jews want me to die, so they will take my place.

lol, no. Young White men are the most hated group in the UK even though we built it. I'd gladly see this country burn.

No and no... For my people and country, maybe. For europe or the eu, never and no.

Nah western Europe can die. That's where liberalism was spawned. Only fitting for it to be destroyed by multiculturalism. Let Eastern Europe be the bastion for whites. And hope to God Poland rises as a military power to keep the turks in check. 20-30 years from now Germany will be majority shitskin. We need to show the whole world how liberalism destroyed the white race via multiculturalism. Brazil is shit tier and we must spread this meme for the next 3 decades. Eastern Europe has the balls to kill the Muslims.

No, i'm not a disposable beta cuck
Dying is for plebs, i will live and expand my luxury watch collection.

i can feel the gravitational pull of your nose, goy

Lose weight before you talk to me you repulsive burger eating faggot.

>waaah waaah come die for us again America
>we need an adult

I actually am, because my life sucks anyways and dying for Europe is better than anything else I could die of anyways

I'd go to war if it were war over a Europe for Europeans and a restoration of traditional European modes of life.
What I'd really like to see is Europeans working together as seperate sovereign states and not all this land grabbing and backstabbing, Western Europe betrayed the east countless times and we continue to do so.
I only found out recently we bombed serbia that is a fucking disgrace, I would fight a war and die to push the invaders out and keep them out once and for all but only if it meant Europe actually working together properly.

I'm not telling you to die for Europe. I don't care about America either.

Clever insult,pakistan. Don't talk to me until I can go to Paris without getting gang raped and then spray painted.

This.

>caring about "Europe"

Why? The borders aren't even clearly defined. Who gives a shit about "Europe"?

Only under the right circumstances

Europe > Colony

I need a Tritium + spider dial sea dweller... Make it happen faggot, link to auction or someplace else than Chrono24.

Fuck you Americans are full of shit when it comes to the war, you came in at the end only after you antagonised Japan knowing they'd attack you so you could get $$$$$$
You died for cash money, and you didn't win it for us you piece of shit.

>Being this blue pilled about ww2 on Sup Forums
You absoloutely believe the six gorillion as well and I already know it.

E U R O P E I S A S P O O K

it all depend what Europe you're talking of. Die for the regular army? Probably never. Fight for my actual values? that's worth considering. I won't die for a cucking government, but fighting against it would be fighting FOR europe to me

>Rolex

Good watch, but never getting one just because of the smartass fuckwits that do wear them

Not for wearing, keep em around as sound investments.

The cheapest Sub I've bought was at 2900€ at full set, with receipt.

Now it's worth around 6000€. I wear a Breitling Evolution i got as a gift, bit flashy but man do i love it.

YES

I don't resell, i'm not poor.

are you now, goy ?

Who said you need to resell, there are some dealers that have stuff and don't want to part with it.
Put a 30 years old GMT / Pepsi on the desk and see them bend over and take it from behind.

get rid of your material possessions

Europe is already dead.

Absolutely
I'm tired watching suffering of europe and its progress to degeneracy.

I would without fear and questions suicide bomb if it could save europe.
It would give my life a purpose and worth then wasting my life in sorrow of this disgusting modern world.

Not even meming right now.

Nothing better to die for at the moment.

You are right though. People is too cucked and they would flee to other continents if something serious happened.

no, im willing to die for myself

Are you ready to sacrifice your life for Evropa like Commander Breivik did?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMAWtlzgPqM

The unspeakable torture he had to endure in the cruel Norwegian prisons is a martydom worse than death. Hour upon hour, day after day surrounded by nothing but a PS2 and Spyro. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemies.

Not in this country. Muslims control our jails, I'd get my face burnt off.

Not in its current state, no

Oh please. Would you die for America? Your ancestors died trying to kill it.

Fucking savages.

waiting for france to turn around, im joining foreign legion then
im lost anyway
if le pen gets decent votes, im in

>Would you die for America?
No. All I'm saying is that you're probably Mexican and therefore you feel kinship with your people

also have bloodlust for sandniggers

Of course you wouldn't, and no American expects you to. Stop expecting it from us and stand on your own two feet. And I'm not Mexican.

If I get to kill muslims and other brown people then yes.
Just think about rounding up all the Liberals and fag traitors and putting them up against the wall once it's over.

I never told you to moron. I'm literally just stating the fact that you're Mexican. The last thing we need is obese larpers.

Its ok my Pakistani friend

No. Only for Sweden.

Yes

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483198501861.webm

WE

Fucking coward

I would die for Britain but I wouldn't die for Europe.

Stupid mainlander goyim.

THE

i think you misspelled Syria

>are you willing to die for leftist politicians who control every aspect of your life, made free speech illegal, want to take away every single gun, steal half of your money through (((taxes))) and use it to import millions of sandniggers and then tell you that we need more cops and soldiers on the street to protect the population?

Nope, not a chance in hell.

Does this mean we can muh heritage now?

what a cringy nigger

NOOOORTHERN BROTHERS

Take that back motherfucker

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482956894824.webm