New Year alone drinking Pepsi, pizza and ice cream

who /else/ here going to spend best year alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamón_ibérico
phl17.com/live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfortunate for you, meeting some NatSoc lads.

how can anyone even look at pizza after this year

With pineapple in the pizza no fucking wonder you are alone

I am, but that's because I got exams in a few days, and I haven't studied doing Christmas

Holy shit. I am exactly the same. Papa johns and Pepsi. Alone. Happy new year, my fellow jungle slav.

Sad bro...

Chicken Pie,a lot of prosciutto, two bottles of champagne, and pic related
>Pepsi
But Cola is superior. I tried Pepsi recently, it had strange aftertaste. Both bottled and in KFC.

First time in 4 years I actually joined the normie exodus

me. i'm in a hotel in the middle of nowhere on business. no work tomorrow so i'm going to get drunk and shitpost with you lads. see you tonight.

thats /comfy/.

Is it nice and cold pepsi

alone drinking a shit ton of beer and yelling racist slurs at other players on battlefield

WAIT OP LIED

checkd

i will be down the kebab van making money tonight then party tomorrow

That's just heartless.

the truth always wins user

Sad!

Just like all other 20 years. Last year I spent with grill, now I spend alone again...

Sounds like you're already throwing yourself a pity party.

I'll be with my almost 2 year old and my husband. Sucks to be you, knock a gril up already and start a family you lazy fuck.

Probably going to go to the bar alone and get stupid drunk. Might as well for a change of pace

New year without pizza is not an option

I still think it's better to be alone than with people you don't respect and have nothing in common.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamón_ibérico

This shit is expensive as hell here in Hueland

It took me a good three months before I could fathom eating it, but once you do it easier to separate the pizza from the pizzagate.

Because pizza tastes great.

already 2017 here. i shaved my pubes to find a cluster of genital warts as punishment for my degeneracy, then spent new year at my parents drinking sparkling moscato. this will be the year i kill myself

Obviously that's not a pic of the pizza I'll eat but it's very similar.

Getting walloped with a few associates, still rekt from last night but then what makes you bad makes you better eh?

you don't sound happy desu

>pepsi instead of coke

You're spending it with Sup Forums just like most of us. You're not alone lad

I'm trying to quit drinking so much so I may stay in too. All my friends wanna do is get an 8ball and go crazy and I don't think that's the life for me anymore

how can anyone not like pizza after this year?

why not take a real pic F am

i want to see how pizza looks in Brazil

>not having Canadian cuisine

Pizza with coke is not a good mix. Coke is better with hotdogs and burgers.

Asked a qt girl out for the night, she blew me off. Gonna get loaded with my degenerate friends who aren't married yet.

I'm going to watch the Matrix and eat burgers with my asian wife, perhaps I'll fuck her later, have fun not racemixing :^)

Because it's 1:45 PM here mate. I'll add cheese, bacon and pineapple and get it to the (((oven))) only 10:00 PM

Nice mate.

I swear if a leaf posts that greasy, disgusting, poutine shit I'll lose it

Did someone say Pizza on new year's eve?

>pineapple
>a pizza

Pick one you fucking filthy hue faggot

The put cream cheese on that shit

triggered?

I might actually have some tonight, thanks for reminding me!

New Year Eve is just a reason to eat and drink something isn't it? I do that everyday.

I'm kind of tempted

>don't want to be alone
>invited to go into town with some friend partying
>but hate the loud music and not a big fan of alcohol
>nervous and don't really know how to pull a girl
>would prefer to be alone indoors comfy and checking the news for happenings
>but don't want to be lonely
>don't like being with normies

I just don't know what to do. If I go afterwards I will just think 'what a waste of time and money, I feel awful now'.

If I don't go, I will regret it, asking what if.

This happens literally every time I am invited out as well. No wonder people are just not inviting me much anymore. I am such a massive killjoy.

Fake and gay, you can't get papa johns pizza in huehuehue land, just some 3rd world imitation without any tomato sauce or real pepperoni because Brazil is a 4th world shithole
pic related = typical brazilian injun squaw

The pizza and the pasta in brazil is a little bit darker, I call it wholemeal

Are you from Rio de Janegro?
If so you can join my friends party if you pay before 4 pm. You just need to tolerate some weed dudes and girls dancing half naked.

Fuck off Wayno, pineapple makes a ham and pineapple pizza.

>I just don't know what to do
Stay here. Order some fried chicken or Cream Cheese pie.

I make my own pizza and tomato sauce. I learned with a italian old lady many years ago.
It's superior to your industrialized pizza.

me. but I dont mind. I can enjoy my own company, got some steamed shrimp.

Don't forget /pol has a date tomorrow, the annual Philadelphia Mummer's parade. Last year watching it with /pol, sides left the galaxy. So many keks and liberal butthurt.

phl17.com/live/

To excess. Where in Nam mate or are you one of us?

pepsi is only good for draining my toilet

>You just need to tolerate some weed dudes and girls dancing half naked.

That's the exact reason why I spent the past 5 years alone.

What the fuck is that shit?

Been invited to a flat party by my mates but I'm hungover from last night so I dunno if I have the strength. Shall I do it lads?

I will spend the new year alone at work guarding a construction site and shooting a sling shot at coyotes who try to steal my lunch.

I'm ready to see if that horrid feeling of dread returns. A few of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

wew lad, you guys have toilets?

Happy new year to you too OP. Here, have your daily (You). Now u can go ask these questions on kikebook where they belong, or on /b.

fag pop and pedo pie

yeah, you don't have to drink if you don't want to.

pizza in Brazil has no sauce, it's just dough and cheese. It's served with mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. You read correct, mustard and mayo on a fucking pizza with no tomato sauce.
Instead of pepperoni, which Brazil doesn't have, they use really tough sausage links sliced like coins. Brazilians crumble boiled eggs on their pizza, sliced black olives, and anchovy fish.

>Pepsi
Beck's and Löwenbräu, later comfy Eastern feels in STALKER.

Tits or gtfo, slag.

>tfw wage slave pizza delivery guy
>tfw gonna spend new years eve on a moped delivering pizza to shitheads who never tip for £8 an hour

why even live?

I'll be working getting paid double time and over time

Pics of slingshot and coyotes please, sounds too good to be true.

>mustard and mayo on a fucking pizza with no tomato sauce.
pic related

because we're sane and we understand that pizzagate was retards connecting dots that didn't even exist

going out for drinks with the wife

>It's served with mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard
Only in some places.

> boiled eggs on their pizza

We have like 30+ flavors of pizza. In USA is just cheese or pepperoni.

I probably have the Clap and I'm kinda broken out acne wise. I really want to just sit in my apartment in Brooklyn and listen to the police scanner but I'll probably drink a few 40's and go to a party.

I love you boys and thanks for the great year. Hopefully we can defeat Globalism together again in the next one.

>le tip meme

>tfw no pet deer to spend NYE with

Good point. I haven't felt it since the mid-August.

Will it even come back now that Trump is elected? I mean the optimism is through the roof.

Throwing a party at my house, with shit tons of alcohol, weed and food, gon' be great.

>covered in ketchup instead of tomato sauce
>green peas
this is a 10/10 pizza in Huhuehue land

are you a paki ?

i only tend to see paki delivery drivers

have fun delivering pizza SENpai

pls delet this

yes unlike strayans who take dumps in latrines ;)

yeah i am a paki, most delivery places only hire us because we are the fastest drivers

Normally id have a witty, helpful, response to that, Nige, but ive got nothin. Have you tried selling your arse?

Me! I'm probably gonna do some linear algebra then go to bed early.

>mfw all these plebs are eating pizza instead of microwave pizza rolls
>fukken pizzagate supporters
>captcha is pizza

This was my Christmas dinner

canned pork, bread and water

are you incarcerated?

Looks disgusting.

Who gonna /PARTY/ tonight?

>microwave

Wtf Brazil. Is the whole country in a competition to see who can make the worst food

Just because you treat your prisoners like KANGS, in Esti they get water and sometimes old bread.

First time without a girl for 3 years. I'll be having a quiet new years eve with my mom and little sister. Should be nice. I've also been talking to a few girls, but I think tonight will be my first NYE without a kiss to start off the new year in 3 years as well.

Just got back from a week at a rural cabin where I was writing and hiking, but also eating like crap. Gained 10 lbs and my face is all swollen up. Canceled my plans and going to take today and tomorrow to fast, meditate, read, finish Fallout 4.

titty pics pls

We do it in the ocean when were surfing mate.