>Vikings series

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_the_Boneless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

WUZ

they put in an argentinian actor? how nice of them.

kek

EYESHADOW

Vikings is so goofy. At least Game of Thrones has more going on and doesn't pretend to be historical.

What episode is this from?
They already pissed me off with the gook bitch Ragnar drowned, and >muh strong shield maidens

Thought it was the History channel, not Re-written History Channel

when loki wants to blend in to take over the village but he fucks up

wtf
i didnt even notice the negro

VIKANGZ

Hannibal was also made to be black in that series.

What a fucking joke.

god she's so fucking hot

I'm still waiting for the aliens to show up.

And the Pawn Stars crossover.

Why did they get British slags to play the roles of Völkisch women

wtf why did they ruin this series

>Hannibal
>black

Well well well, look who is here, is cucked Hans everybody!. Are you crossdressing tonight so you can get molested by Ahmed?

first two series were good, third was still ok but increasing number of strong womyn, and fourth put some shtiskins into background and full blown strong womyn meme. it saddens me but i sitll gonna watch it since i pirate it.

None of those actors are Scandinavian

Why is there an Argentinean Viking in the picture?

Anyone who watches this shit should off themselves. tabloid history with egregious historical errors, and of course, STRONK WOMYN

While usually I agree, at this point in the series, the setting where this screenshot takes place has become a major port town attracting traders from all over the western world; including Africa and the Middle-East.

>Hannibal was made to be black in that series.
>That series.
>Hannibal

>Vikings

it's not his first language. give him a break

>that flag
cucked etc etc

They use the adage of "it is theoretically possible" even as there is no actual evidence. That's what VIKINGS, other shows, and games like battlefield 1 do to shove in diversity. There were like 7 Blacks in the Germany army so make them 25% black, oh and remove France and Russia.

Shield maidens have zero historical evidence for existing, but because "they might have" they can force down 21st century outlooks onto 9th century barbarians.

The last kingdom is a much better "vikings" show if anyone is interested. Cast is mostly Nordic too and no diversity quotas. Also has bigger budget and not limited by basic cable censorship.

You did well Hans.

Isn't Hannibal from Tunisia?

>getting mad that Ragnar drowned his used up gook slut

What, did you think he'd have a kid with her and live out the Sup Forums yellow fever fantasy? She was manipulative as fuck and was turning him into a junkie. She reaped what she sowed.

He was from Africa therefore he's a nigger by default.

History Channel can't into realism and historical evidence. They had to score brownie points.

I plan on watching that. Still going to finish Vikings, I've watched too much of it to drop it now. Hell, I slogged through all of Sons of Anarchy which was fucking terrible. I can handle a couple more seasons of Vikings. At least Ivar is entertaining.

I haven't watched since the end of S2. Is Floki or the priest still any good?

I have some bad news....

>Arminius
>Boudica
>Hannibal
One of these things is not like the other, one of these BTFO'd Rome.

I was mad there was a forced gook character period.

>that flag
molenbeek, majority minority etc etc

You'd think they at least check wikipedia to see where Phoenicians (Carthaginians) came from. They're from fucking Lebanon.

Making Hannibal sub-Saharan is about as accurate as making Alexander the Great, Finnish

I haven't watched the ... 2nd half of the newest season I guess?

Did Bjorn bring back a slave from the Mediterranean?

Also, Rollo is best viking, even with his penchant for failed betrayal

She was finnish.

Strong smelling maybe.

Can you imagine how awful it was to sex with a woman before modern hygiene? I mean, it is messy still but as least she can minimize it by thoroughly cleaning herself prior, and you can hot shower immediately after.

The best evidence they have are statements from settlements that got attacked. They said the women on the boats they attacked from shouted like crazy and got their husbands to go back and attack if they retreated. They were a moral support at best. I don't believe they were in war. I havn't read any sagas about any women being supreme warriors.

nt

SOON I WILL BE DRINKING ALE FROM CURVED HORNS

WE WUZ KANGZ WHO WUZ HATED BY GOD FO ENSLAVING KIKES WHO GOT BEAT UP BY WHITE GUYS SO WE FLED TO NORTHERN EUROPE AND RAPED WHITE WOMENS AS VIKINAGZ AN SHEEIIIIT

BIG
GERMANIC
COCK

It's hilarious because the retarded Pagan fags who watch this show never notice that the Vikings are shown as progressive (we got women and nigs), and the Catholic Church is shown as the oppressors (how dare women be feminine).

I hate shows which try and impose modern liberal ideals on ancient times. The Last Kingdom for the BBC was the same way with all the awful Pagan larping. In that show Alfred the Great (one of the greatest Christian kings of England) partakes in some ridiculous Pagan ritual where they take his dying newborn and put dirt on his head and he is magically healed.

I thought it was related to the barbarian series.

But my point still stands.

Why do actual Finns play Scandinavians then?

she had no reason to be there, im happy they got rid of her she made no sense

Don't you know that as soon as you are born on Africa you become a Nigger (unless you are those evil Boers).
Septimius Severus was a nigger too because he was born in Leptis Magna (WE WUZ EMPERORS AND SHIIIEETTT)

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

This is a like 100,000 word blog about why romans were actually black, and they were white-washed.

It feels somewhat bad. They appear to be collapsing everything they've been building up to, but not in a good way. Idk about the slave, as you don't see bjorn too much in the 2nd half. Most of it revolves around the 4 sons, angst ragnar, and MUH LESBO NEED NO MAN SHIELDMAIDENS BEST MAIDENS cunts of a clan. Nothing big has really happened that wasn't already expected, bar maybe rollo being rollo again.

One day someone is going to make a good show that isnt SJW diversity quota infested. Although if they cant resist it for a show about 9th century fucking norwegian vikings, it might be a while.

Seriously, I just want to watch something for an interesting story, this constant injection of race and gender roles into everything makes every god damn TV show about the same god damn themes. In fact, if a show had 100% white strait men, it would have to have actual talent in the writing to make it worthwhile to anyone.

History channel.

calm down negro

man, season 1&2 Ragnar was GOAT
Should have just stopped watching then and there before he let himself get played by the crazy brit chick and the king, sad!

Oh burger didnt ya know we wuz macedonians n shit. Aleksi wuz a ebin finn and mozard was black n shit. You should just accept it that the modern trend in entertainment is that white people are all evil and all historical figures where black.

I hate Niggers. They have no history so they try and claim every other culture's history.
Some Niggers think they are Jewish. Others think they are European. Most unironically believe that they were Egyptians.
Once the West collapses (worst case scenario we don't have a race war) and the Nigs flood East Asia they will claim to have been Ming dynasty and shiiet.

Why did they get an Australian to play ragnar?

Am I the only one who thinks that the dude in the middle of pic related looks like an albino nig?
It kills my immersion that this dude is the son of Ragnar

>Floki
>Priest

Well, one is doing better than the other...

The Last Kingdom was shit

if you dont like girl smells you are literally homosexual

So far the only great thing about Vikings left is Ivar. He's like a more batshit crazy Ragnar, but we will see. The series has been meming 'stronk womyn' and lesbo shit pretty hard lately.

>US of A
>Modifing history to make it more pleseant

KEK WILLS YOUR DESTRUCTION

>The series has been meming 'stronk womyn' and lesbo shit pretty hard lately.

Why would they be lesbos when they're all pretty bi?

Hell, Ragnar wanted to bone Lagtha with Athestan way back when

true swedes are too cucked for the role

Its historically accurate if you research it.

Ivar the boneless (crippled son) became a vicious tyranical invader and avenged his Fathers well calculated death without hindrance. He was a particularly brutal warlord and gained worldwide infamy for his besiegement of Saxony.

Vikings took slaves from across the planet, including Asia and Africa. They stole what others had, sometimes this involved servants.

I have fond memories of the early seasons. Didn't even know the series existed till I caught my gran watching it. She passed away a couple of years ago so at least she didn't get to see how shit the series has become she was a fan lol.

This story is based on well documented and factual history, idiot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_the_Boneless

I don't really mind there being some bi/gay things in the series. It's just been unrealistic since the second half of s4 started.

Their excuse for Lagratha going full dyke is because she's been betrayed by too many men. Okay....

lmfao

the show is ok but I can't stand the main character , bland nice guy warrior

It's still be terribly inaccurate because the Mongols wouldn't invade Finalnd for several hundred more years.

Cant wait till Ivar kills everyone, jesus fucking christ come on

The Last Kingdom is decent if you ignore all the larping pagan shit. Battles and look of the show is the best part.
If they just got rid of the main character and instead switched between Alfred and Guthrum the show would be 10/10

>Their excuse for Lagratha going full dyke is because she's been betrayed by too many men. Okay....

So they're going with 'being gay is a choice', eh?
And I guess she wants no more kids / believes she can't have any more due to the gods

>Hannibal
>Vikings

In all honesty, Vikings is one of those shows that plebs watch to pretend they have good taste, like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead

Ragnar is my ancestor and I've heard he is the main character. I venerate my ancestors as Asatru, and I've wanted to watch this show but never gotten around to it. Is it any good?

I don't care if it glorifies the Vikings. I would probably prefer it that way.

He lost the respect of his people and could no longer rule/lead them. He calculated his death very well, using it as a springboard to invade the entirety of Britain and cement the bond between feuding sons. Avenging his death was particularly brutal. Read up.

did you see when ROLLO took out the MAP.
SPAIN = MUSLIM kekeke
as a Moroccan that is what we already know , but alot of Christians do not know that or wont believe it.

The history channel has been garbage for at least 10 years
>ancient aliums
>cryptobiology bullshit
>every historical figure is now black
This channel needs to die already

Nothing beats this. Made better by the fact Lancelot canonically cucks King Arthur. Western television is poison and is trying to make interracial and homo couples normal by constantly shoving it down viewers throat.

>Its historically accurate if you research it.

There isn't any hard evidence that Ragnar Lothbrok even existed in real life. He's like the Sun Tzu of the Vikings. Most historians believe he was an amalgamation of old viking kings. Others think Ragnar existed but his legend is grossly exaggerated.

However, his sons did in fact exist and they did raid through England, France, Spain (Christian and Muslim kingdoms) as well as other European kingdoms.

The series does get some things right but most of what happens in Vikings, at least so far; is either loosely based on the tales of Ragnar or completely made up.

It's a good series either way and fairly entertaining. I just wouldn't claim it's historically accurate outside of getting a few names right and dates.

For a more historically accurate series you could say Rome (HBO). Outside of the two main characters Titus Pullo & Lucious Vorenus. It was fairly accurate.

tbqh Spain historically had been Muslim for about as long as it's now been Christian, and before that, Pagan. I mean, in span of years time. Fuck, in the 9th century I think only Galicia was Christian, parts of Leon.

Rome was glorious despite the laughable battle scenes.

>no evidence of ragnars existence
>evidence if his sons existences

Lolwut

The Tudors and Borgias were better programs than Rome.

Plebs is also a great program about ancient Rome.

kikes opened the doors to the muslim invaders, how much of a coincidence is that

GoT is good tho

>Claims to be the son of the son of Woden.

It's a great way to get people to follow you. Claim you are the son of a legendary viking that was the son of Odin himself.

Multiple Caliphates existed in Europe for nearly 1,000 years total.

are they in North Africa?