>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgsOxhp2Dzs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-iWbD5YlE
lidblog.com/top-30-fake-hate-crimes/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/31/ttexas-bill-will-remove-faithless-elector-and-void-their-vote-if-passed/
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=MWd7CIShVRE
youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/creator-nsa’s-global-surveillance-system-calls-bs-russian-hacking-report
youtu.be/NIB1QZTEeG0
youtu.be/Fqub0GF8-Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This triggers the white supremacist loser

WOW BLOMPF BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=BgsOxhp2Dzs

that's a shoop, but yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-iWbD5YlE

triggers me too

That woman is just there for basketball lessons.

burn coal pay toll

For those who missed the madman latest tweet, he is in a roll, isn't he?

AWOO!

45th President folks!

Also, for those who missed the latest kek curse victim, Ronda Rousey fell for part II

Part 1 is pic related and ...

This triggers the leftist loser

U mad white boy?

Science. Old videos with recently comprised youtube statistics.

>bloods

Hello /ptg/.

Thank you for all your hard work. Please enjoy the New Year celebrations. Thank you for all you have done, it has not gone unnoticed.

And here is part II, a defeat so fast the whole fight fits into a Sup Forums webm

Sad!

> we have 4-8 more years of this

Thanks Nige. How are things going in bongland?

Reading the butthurt tweets is hilarious

What is /TG/ doing as celebration of the year tonight?

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

why in the fuck does she even put her arm up in the guard position if she is just going to eat the punches with her fucking jaw?

>losing to a fucking shitskin

What a faggot cunt

HAPPY NEW YEAR TRUMP GEN

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER YEAR OF THE POSSIBILITY OF TRUMP DISAVOWING

I need to study. But I'll have some drinks and watch some fireworks.

Getting fucking wasted. Might trip.

She can't fight standing up, she got fed can after can after can and thought she actually could fight

Well, she couldn't. She is lucky she never got around fighting Cyborg, she would get killed.

Can't wait for his 2nd term when he can go all out without the worry of losing a re-election.

Give me your fave Sup Forums moments of 2016

Who in the fuck is randy rousy anyways and why should I care?

What kind of pervert shoops a human being into a monkey orgy?

Now, to preempt the "Hillary won the popular vote" shills

They completely misunderstand the way America elects the president and why people call it a republic instead of a democracy

The United States, as the name rightly says, is not founded as a democratic country but as an union of sovereign states, bound by shared goals of freedom, wealth and mutual defense

Each of these states runs their internal matters as they see fit and delegate limited powers to a central government of this union: the common currency, interstate commerce and arbitrage and border defense

Everything other than that is reserved to the states or, if they don't legislate on that, to the people (communities and individuals)

These states devised a constitution to codify and to clearly define the extent of this cession of sovereignty to the central government and three powers to make sure they are adhered by the whole union:

The judiciary, tasked with interpreting and disambiguating the constitution
The legislative, tasked with making laws within the framework of the constitution
The executive, headed by the president, tasked with enforcing the constitution across the states

Now, and here is the relevant part: the president's task is ** not ** to serve the people (that's the task of state legislatures) or to represent them at the federal level (that's the role of the house)

The president task is to ensure the constitution is followed by the states and enforce its terms and the laws derived from it (as delegated to the congress)

Because of that role the president is chosen impartially ** by the states ** and not by the people as it is a role that is supposed to affect the state's rights and not individual rights

That's why each state gets at least three elector and then more based on their population. It is an election to select the fair executor of the document that rules the union, not to select a representative of the people

Everything is going as planned, do not worry.

Never paid attention to her when she was getting shilled by the media but man that is some embarrassing technique. Trainers usually drill that face blocking into beginners before you even start practice fights.

>Trying to come up with a 'Best Memories of 2016'

It's impossible, Sven...2016 was unlike any other

She hated Trump and spoke out against him. Then she fought a pro-Trump opponent and got crushed. So we basically hate her now.

52,564 views, and 11,185... check in 2-5 days. the 11,185 had only 7,000 4 days ago. Now playing corporate ads on a two year old video of a 4 year old song.

The right wing are just as insane as the left wing. I don't get how you right wingers or left wingers all want to force people to bend to your will or else you extort them with violence. The way I see it, the majority, I'm talking about the mass mass majority, are anti-political anarchists. I'm talking people who don't vote in federal elections. The people you consider lazy and think are powerless idiots who won't stand up for anything. Well, you know, you let Paul Manafort run your campaign after he supported regimes that fucking amputated people's fucking arms and legs off, and supported regimes that sponsored state sanctioned rape. Fuck you. Fuck you Donald Trump. Fuck you Paul Manafort. Fuck you Mafia. Fuck all you kek worshiping frogs. You're just as bad as Clinton ever could be. You're all horrible for not seeing this was all a setup. The democrats wanted Hillary to lose and wanted Trump to win. You're all horrible people for participating in this damned election.

Holy shit, is she drunk or something? I feel like my 12 year old cousin could hit better.

>lidblog.com/top-30-fake-hate-crimes/

Can somebody explain to me why exactly Putin is considered the next Stalin?

Not very long ago, it seemed like he was meeting with Merkel and other European heads of state met on a semi-regular basis. Bush and Putin met frequently as well. So what exactly happened to get him on the international bad dude list? Is it because of Crimea? The plane that was shot down? His support for Assad? Did I just answer my own question?

breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/31/ttexas-bill-will-remove-faithless-elector-and-void-their-vote-if-passed/

why doesnt he just fucking shave it off, it looks ten times worse like that holy fuck

Is that the entire infograph?

T-thanks, I guess

Because anarchism is the ideology of political imbeciles and dumb utopian fucktards.

Oh, good, what a fucking dumb cunt

remember when some insane people said she could beat male fighters? If a woman took her out in 45 seconds, I imagine a guy would do it in one punch.

When will Sup Forums finally accept the fact that japanese are white?

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=

>Dude look at me. I'm a centrist and I think both sides are dumb

Dude he doesnt have to worry now. The DNC is fucked. They don't have a standard bearer and their party is pushing identity politics and ww3 hard and it's costing them daily. In 2020 the republicans can re-draw the map at will and it in 2018 one more state falls to the RNC they can pass constitutional amendments without DNC input.

Also 10 Democrats who are up for selection are in states trump won by big margins.

They're a non-party. All they can do is fillibuster.

Oh wait, Harry Reid made it so that a 51-49 majority is all that's needed to pass laws.

She'd be dropped in one punch to the jaw since males tend to hit a lot harder. Fastest way to get knocked out since it only takes like 9 lbs of force.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWd7CIShVRE

Musical Offering to the Alexandrov Ensemble and the People of Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0

2016 theme

> captcha: pizza

Are you just here to troll and get dots?

Or perhaps more appropriately now: 'Best Memes of 2016' or '2016 Illustrated in its Memes.'

It's the media's last gasp before they realize they've lost all power to push propaganda. So they're wasting it trying to start a war with Russia. However, most Americans are indifferent to Russia and all foreign leaders and Trump see through their disguise and aren't falling for their shit.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/creator-nsa’s-global-surveillance-system-calls-bs-russian-hacking-report

i hope they fucking suffer for pushing ww3

you mean fuckwit despot of the year

Really, it's only one more State for 2/3rds? Holy shit this is gonna be amazing. We're watching the most powerful and influential president in our lifetimes and he's on our side, it's so great!!

No one is falling for that talking point.

The president is elected through the electoral college. The """most qualified candidate ever""" should understand that and campaign accordingly.

Christmas had come roughly two and a half months early.

Hillary declaring war on Pepe has to be my favorite.

lol get ready for ficki ficki in a few hours Sven

>implying having enough damned decency as a human fucking being to believe in real morality and that cutting people's fucking arms and legs off is actually fucking WRONG somehow makes me a fucking asinine, fuck you.

jeb is a mess

No, because that means I can't marry a Japanese waifu.

see

youtu.be/NIB1QZTEeG0

Wonder what Bob Creamer and Scott Foval were thinking when Trump won.

I don't know UFC well but she doesn't look like she's trying.

Don't waste so much time reasoning with shills. Shills are not people.

youtu.be/Fqub0GF8-Ng

>Believing in real morality yet pushing for war with Russia over false pretenses, alienating the hurting working class and dividing America by pushing identity politics when it isn't even necessary

Yes. Republicans control both chambers of 33 states. 34 is what's required to call a constitutional convention where the states themselves vote on ammendments and bypass congress. 2/3rds is required to move a bill out of the convention to the presidents desk.

One. More. State. That's how bad the hilldawg lost. Also republic and will control the SCOUTS for decades.

Thanks for (((correcting the record)))

yeah and they have 7 years to do so for constitutional amendments

Here is to 8 more years of posting with you fine gentlemen!

Meant to say republicans control the scotus, not whatever abortion auto complete made happen.

>Believing I'm pushing for war with any country
>Believing I'm pushing identity politics by saying its wrong to have a fucking faggot that supported mass amputations and state sanctioned rape in other countries run the Donald Trump campaign.

Yeah, no, fuck you. Paul Manafort and Donald Trump are a bitch ass faggot and everyone who supports Donald Trump is a dick sucker.

>Dad sees this slide
>Dad has also seen the POO POO PEE PEE images
>"Isn't that the guy who keeps pooping on a white guy? How is he a white supremacist?"

>The way I see it, the majority, I'm talking about the mass mass majority, are anti-political anarchists.

>Anarchist
>Anti-Political

You can't be both at the same time.

Poo poo pee per is the o my good thing to ever come from /r9k/

There is a difference between caring about people and fucking politics. Politics is just power, vampires that drain our lifeblood, regardless of political party.

He realized the globalists were going to try to rip Russia apart whether he cooperated with them or not, so he stopped cooperating.

>everyone who supports Donald Trump is a dick sucker.

Cool it with the homophobic language there kiddo. Trump General is a safe space for tolerance and diversity.

If that is what they consider hard core, oh my

>o my good thing
AHAHAHAHA LEARN TO HIT THE RIGHT KEYS RETARD!!!!!!

FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS I SWEAT TO GOD HAHAHAHA

Remind your libshit friends of this at every opportunity.

>Paul Manafort supported mass amputations and state sanctioned rape in other countries
Got a source on that?