White girl Ronda Rousey DESTROYED by half nigger Cuban Amanda Nunes, white people on suicide watch

white girl Ronda Rousey DESTROYED by half nigger Cuban Amanda Nunes, white people on suicide watch

What do you have to say in defense of your inferior genetics, Sup Forums?

You expect a human to fight a gorilla in hand to hand combat and win?

That's a little unreasonable to think OP.

I want her to make me her sissy bitch, is that bad/weird

She's not white. And who cares about dumb cunts fighting each other. Fucking nu-Sup Forums reddit fags

Literally who?

Rhonda talks bad about Trump, gets the Curse of Kek, shatters her career. Many such cases!

>women
>fighting

No one's cared about Ronda Rousey since she got BTFO by Holly Holm

I could kill them both with my bare hands and I'm a fat slob
Women are weak

She looks like Rosario Dawson on steroids and a distinguished jawline.

Thats supposed to be a woman?

Meme Magic is best timeline.

Again, key words are

inferior.genetics

stop trying to make sad excuses for it,

white boi.

Pffft she a cute

>tfw no bully mulatta gf

Smart as whites, strong as blacks, charismatic as latinamericans.

It's fun to see white people fuck each other while we constantly improve our DNA pool.

We are also out-breeding older races. Latin will eventually absorb all.

Hey doesn't rousey have 1 drop nig blood?

Isnt that a guy? Seriously though.

No you couldn't

>this is what he actually believes

might as well be with the amount of steroids they take

Are Latins redpilled on the JQ?

That's what happens when you get coached by an Armenian. You get told to ignore your Olympic judo skills and try to beat the best strikers in the division, even though your only known for your grappling.

Joke's on you, we don't respect women here and love it when white women's egos get trampled.

Ronda should've never bad mouthed the God Emperor. Her fighting career is officially in the shitter.

>we

lol, they not going as crazy as when diaz KO'd mcgregor... thats like white jesus at the moment

lol you dumbass, Rousey was destroyed by Holly Holm

Nunes only destroyed the shell of what was once Ronda Rousey

>watching women beat each other
Degenerate

>leaf

Holm put Rousey in the grave. But Nunes put the dirt in it.

What's there to defend? It was based Holly Holm that BTFO this ho to begin with.

yeah i like the sound of that better, +1 You's for You

ronda rousey has really weird tits. like they are so fucking saggy. she did this one photoshoot where she was completely naked and her tits looked so fucking disgusting to me. i know this is not politics but fuck ronda rousey and fuck her weird ass titties.

Ronda Rousey is overrated.

Seriously, I don't understand how people deny this

The Trump claims another victim... twice.

>women's sports
What a fucking joke.
That fucking monkey couldn't throw a decent punch and yet Rousey got fucked.

WHITEI BTFO
T
F
O

I could beat both of those cunts down, rape them and then kill them. Woman fighting is just a joke. Rhonda wouldn't last in a fire fight.Cuban niggers are sub human

RHONDA EXPOSED
AGAIN

>third worlders cheering on chicks fighting
Shocker

damn, would attempt to mate

our new white president is replacing our old half nigger president so who cares what a couple of bull dykes are doing?

Rhonda is a spic. Her mother is a Mexican intellectual

So the whitey, who claimed she could beat the black under a "no rules" environment lost? Also isn't the white chick a MMA practitioner and the black one a straight boxer? I wonder how bad she lost.

How is this Sup Forums related anyway.

>mfw people on social media trying to say Rousey losing is a loss for feminism
I don't think they thought it through

Ronda Rousey is a no talent roastie who only was the champ because she basically put the female division into the UFC spotlight. Also desu the quality of the UFC has went down dramatically ever since it caught on with the mainstream, dudebros and ofcourse shitskins. Most people don't give half a fuck about UFC. Go hang out at a sports bar during a big UFC night and see the white to POC ratio.