Why are INDIANS the COOLEST PEOPLE YOU’LL MEET IN USA

1.they know how to throw a good party.
2.they live colourful lives
3.they are VERY SMART and HUMBLE and use their skills in western countries to improve our living. But, hey, the world needs em..
4.Alpha as fuck and have decency, moral values, and integrity that many whites lack.
Why do we hate em again Pol?
I am celebrating new year at my Indian friends apartment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. pajeet

Rare flag
I'm white btw

They shit on the streets

It's a meme brah
Another rarefag

>They shit on the streets
They also eat off the sidewalks.

this post made me giggle

The only thing "rare" is an Indian that can poo in a loo.

>everything brown
>colourful life

>but at least im not racist

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Enjoy the Biryani, bro.

Happy New Year.

>they live colourful lives

"oh I just hate drama"

>and HUMBLE

yeah, I can tell from your post

>and have decency

but not the decency to tip waiters, or treat retail staff like human beings

>integrity that many whites lack

you have clearly never studied with an Indian graduate student.

>inplying most people can't differentiate Indian from Saudi
>inpling all Indians aren't on a fly list
>allahakbar

Holy shit my dude

My indian Bros at least used big leafs as plates when we ate with our hands. Btw, fish curry is awesome.

Your people smell like onions, and they are literal animals with the amount of fur they grow. I work with 3 of them and I feel bad asking over and over "say that again", because their Indian accent is so thick. Food is alright, something I will eat once a month or so.

Ed is the man. I can't belive how far has he gotten with that c90.

Because poo

""""""""""american white"""""""""

They're also fucking gorgeous

I once had indian food in N.Y and was served in a babana leaf, If i only had known that the wipe their assholes bare handed i would have never eaten that shit.

>Indians
>cool

Not possible.

Because they are the richest ethnic group in the US and quite possibly the UK as well. Jealousy is the word. Now start the Poo and Rape comments, Cucks

>Implying thicc accent IS bad

Based Indian

pajeet learned to use a proxy.

im not indian, but damn do i respect them, except for the fact that they make better americans than white americans. hell, im not even white but im listening to Ravi Shankar for the new year. Its got a trippy feel.

Why?
Sikhs are bros

Descendants of The Aryan God-Men

Literally, every TA, that I've ever had in engineering school has been fresh off the boat from India, and they were all the happiest people ever. Even though they could hardly speak English and people gave them shit for it.

I remember one of my TAs, told the class "Without America id probably be dead by now, and I'm so grateful for this country , so grateful"

I got a patriotic boner instantly

We need to deport poos, they stink, all of their women are ugly, they offer nothing for us.

>richest ethnic group in the US and quite possibly the UK as well
>according to Indian census reports 70% of India's population is poor and illiterate.

Also you shit in streets pajeet.

But our already flawed healthcare system would collapse without Indian alturism

>Sikhs
>cool

That's where you fucked up.

But neither are Hindus or anyone from South Asia.

Quit being dishonest, at least it's getting better, most people just sneak past the royal toilet guard and shit in the fields

The vast majority of the poor are Muslims and Dalits, the untouchables. No one, frankly, gives a flying fuck about them

>Muslims and Dalits
>still ethnic Indians

Quit flattering yourself.

When the top 10% of the most populous country in the world moves abroad it tends to skew the numbers don't you think?

Well, there's your problem. Turns out you've got a caste system gummed up around that civil society, with a bunch'a Hindu nationalism caked on.

You wish padjeet, go back to south india

If I get digits OP has to kill himself

That won't die down unless the Reservation system goes. Much like affirmative action for Blacks and Minorities in the US

DELETE THIS

> Indian
> Alpha

Why not?

We get the good ones

How can Whites compete?

retarded pride flag

By not counting latinos as white.

Non-Punjabi indians are nigger-tier and you know it

You're all manlets, for one.

You were subjugated by foreign forces for 800 years, for another.

not as nigger-tier as Muslims

they cant even compete

how is the United Kingdom treating you buddy?

Indian men are alright but the women are cunts with nasty feet. They've always got to be on the phone talking with someone and they stink like shit.

>You're all manlets, for one
I'm white

>Non-Punjabi indians are nigger-tier

Then why do the Punjabi's here act like niggers.

They think they're all gangsta and sheeeit.

Exceptions are not rules Justin

But the exceptions are the rules here.

Hindus seem chill but it's the Sikhs who come off as retarded nigger-tier dipshits but then again that's how they are in the Punjab or so I'm told.

I think they're just compensating for their small dicks desu.

Why would you fucking do that

Independence was a mistake

Blame ww1 and ww2

This was done as a way to ask God to cure Cheif Minister of Tamil nadu from dying.
But she dieded

Was she poisoned by someone?
Or is it a meme?

roll

There was a rumor. Need to see how things unfold.

he mean the indians you retard

Notice how there is almost no women on the street. Streets are mostly (70-80%) men, sellers in 95% of shops - men. Women just sit at home and cook.

POO

IN

LOO

They're not very smart, why would you eat where some other asshole shits.

1. In the UK they're autistic as fuck.
2. This I guess is true.
3. This is true also. But I have a suspicion that it only seems like this because there's so many Indians and the majority of them still live in India and are stupid as fuck. Like the Chinese.
4. Whilst it's true they're very moral they're very, very beta. Indian women are the kind of women that stay in abusive relationships and Indian men may as well all have autism.

Any other country saying that I would agree. In the U.K. she's like a 10 easy.

>Notice how there is almost no women on the street
Avoiding rape means staying at home and cooking, sure thing.

I fucked an Indian girl once. Once, I would have dated her but god damn was she stuck up. Very narcissistic and self centered. I'm not saying all indians are like this. I'm just telling the tale of that nasty Punjabi Pussy

D E S I G N A T E D

You want that Bengali pussy, mate. Not stuck up like North Indians, not ugly like Dravidians.

Mexico here has first hand experience