Death Penalty for single mothers

Ok, hear me out. This would only apply to the scummy kind detailed below, not a real victim of abuse.

>Woman is a cheating whore who can't stand by her man if he loses his job or something and initiates a divorce just because she wants his money
>Tries to take the kid for custody
>Mentally abusive and playing mind games with the kids

I have personally witnessed 3 of these single mothers IRL and i've also seen tons of (((hollywood))) media promoting it as a legit lifestyle to women.

I have sympathy for women who have abusive partners, i believe they deserve a divorce....but they are the minority.

We need to do something about people not respecting the sanctity of marriage. Fuck faggots, this is a far bigger problem.

Divorce is not free cash, it is not a joke and ruins the lives of children.

I consider single mothers on par with pedophiles for the damage they do to their children, does anyone else agree?

Did you recently get cucked by an emu, straya cunt?

Don't marry a whore, user, and it'll be fine.

No mate, i have just witnessed 3 of my mates get FUCKED in the last year.

No mate, you don't understand. The kikes are pushing this onto regular women.

I'm not saying all women do this, because they don't.

But the portion of women that do this is growing, because divorce rates grow every year.

And single mothers are abusing their kids psychologically and i'm fucking fed up.

It needs to be talked about, but no-one will ever accuse a mother of being a bad parent here.

the most disturbing part of all of this is some mothers psychologically abuse their children into believing they are transsexual and get doctors to perform sex changes. death penalty for that, or maybe life in prison getting rub-raped by a bull dyke could be better. lets be progressive, if they dont want it, they have internalized misogyny, and her cell mate has a civic duty to fix that.

Death penalty to MGTOW, too

men should just man up and control their women

If they try they get called abusers.

At least in my country. We have a massive campaign against domestic violence right now and instead of focusing on real abusive cunts they're just spewing shit about all men having an abusive side.

No joke, google the aussie ads.

Do not agree in the slightest, OP. I can understand why you're angry, but death is... death.

Its final. You can't take it back, even if you feel guilty over it. And I think that even though you're angry now, the guilt would eat you alive.

what about single mothers who are divorced

You may be right, but i'm only proposing it as a deterrent.

I'm just offering suggestions, as i said in my post here it's getting really bad and no-one will talk about the issue because MUH WOMYN CAN DO NO WRONG.

>I consider single mothers on par with pedophiles for the damage they do to their children
Holy shit yes. While pedophiles lust for the child bodies, single mothers love their sons with toxic, possessive "love". They try to make them into what they think is a perfect male and eventually raise a confused wreck at best. So yes, psychological trauma does exist.

i dont agree, adultery should have heavy punishment though

Yep, and they slut their daughters out hardcore.

They consider it "empowering" to make their daughters act and dress like complete whores.

And the poor little boys end up RUINED at the hands of single mothers.

They do as much damage as pedophiles to these children mentally.

End no-fault divorce. Prove your husband is an abusive or degenerate fuck or stay married.

There is will an increase in both murder attempts and false allegations but with successful execution of current justice system, we will indeed see.. successful executions. :)

Back to requiring proof for claims.

>replace public education system with public boarding military schools. Public education ins comprehensive and starts at fucking newborn level.

Literally take 'at risk' kids away from single parent and make parent earn right to see kid like a single father.

Only stable family units with $ and means can opt out of public education.

Birth control for anyone genetically desirable is illegal, but the state will gladly take full responsibility for any 'desirable' kid or pregnancy at any time no questions asked.

Parents must earn back right to see kid given to public system.

Every kid right now facing shitty parenting or crappy single parent life would instead get raised in stable, rigorous specially designed state-run parenting/education/indoctrination system that redpills them Hitler youth style.

I think this would be a great start mate.

And perhaps we can bring back brutal punishments for adultery.

Perhaps long imprisonment terms for making a false claim and lying under oath?

All women do this. Single mothers just don't have a constant man to distract them. And every time they rotate partners, the children rise in relationship priority.

>betting somebody else half your shit that you'll never break up
why marry in the first place?

fuck off sperg

Here's the problem, OP. You're trying to fight against a backbone of Western Culture, that women (specifically mothers) are the homemakers and the primary caregivers for children. That women should be protected to the greatest extent possible so that they can carry on the legacy of a nation's culture while the men do the fightin', the workin', and the untimely dyin'.

Men are more disposable than women, a sad fact but one that has been around for millennia.

That said, this is a new world with a sizable world population and a level of international relations unheard of prior. You want to stop single mothers from ruining kids?

Then disincentivize living under government handouts, of women marrying the state rather than other people. Fix that and the culture will change accordingly.

This is fake and gay

You don't know any women

No, no songle mother I know is like this. I don't know pieces of shit, op

>Birth control for anyone genetically desirable is illegal, but the state will gladly take full responsibility for any 'desirable' kid or pregnancy at any time no questions asked.
YES

>brutal punishments for adultery.
We used to have this (not even talking about stoning adulterers). For men adultery = lose everything when your wife divorces you and start over like a newfag, except now paying alimony. For women = lose everything and can't start over because you will never be a newfag, you degenerate whore. Die alone.

Society was much more functional then.

But then a man could threaten his wife with divorce as a threat.

>lying under oath
purgery...? it's a thing.

The fact is that (besides abortion and no-fault divorce) our justice system works fine. We just have grown socially soft on using it.

Straw man, anecdotal, yada yada emu

or, just take away their power to do that shit in the first place

problem solved

Threatened with a threat

Imagine it

100 years ago? Sex that leads to children (i.e. heirs)

here, women don't get punished for it.

they're always let off.

>women marrying the state rather than other people
THIS absolutely. Nonprofits have always helped out widows and abandoned mothers. But churches had the right to say "Go back to your husband you degenerate hussy, we have nothing for you"

So? A good woman left by a piece of shit is always snapped up again -- even with children.

Just shame the shit out of them and don't embrace them culturally

Also make divorce require a reason

Churches often provide pre-marital and post-marital counseling, with either a pastor, priest, or a local therapist that the church hires out.

And here I thought AU was just America with more cowboys on kangaroos.

OP's pic has had tons of plastic surgery. Please disregard post and sage.

t. triggered single mom

Not that that does anything, but it shows that they are actually attempting to support the family unit it it's entirety, not just shell out crisis sandwiches.

Most churches also give free marriage counseling to couples considering divorce as well. fwiw

Women who are "abused" by their mate love it

No seriously

In 99% of cases she'll come CRAWLING back to him even if she's given a scot free chance of "rescue"

They will attack YOU if you even try to interrupt her beating "REEEEE GET AWF MY HUSBAND!!!!"

Any and all women who are in DV relationships are trash

t. Dad is cop

>>Also make divorce require a reason
this is going to be tough because of the current (((lawmakers)))

shaming them would require us to get men to stop being massive manginas

>Any and all women who are in DV relationships are trash

And yet red pill would state that women don't understand loyalty... hmm..

I don't think you understand the dynamic. As a cop your dad sees the worst. A woman willing to call the cops and put the father of her children in jail is shit, no doubt. But there is something to be said for choosing to stay with a partner logically if there is no threat to children and the overall benefit of the relationship is worth a few holes in the wall.

t. hamstering female

>Implying women can form sentences properly