Sup Forums approves racemixing with cute black athletes?

Sup Forums approves racemixing with cute black athletes?

No. Isnt it quite obvious?

Isn't that serena williams or whatever a transsexual?

>niggers
>cute
Brazil, no...

>portugal
>don't like black and brown cute girls

You embarass your ancestors, SebastiĆ£o.

VERY approved. The Fuhrer himself would understand.

Hitler loved black booty.

Man you shills are out in full force today. Ignore these ape fuckers Sup Forums

Hell no. Doesn't matter if it's a nigress, chink, gook, whatever. You still end up throwing your genes down the drain and spawning disgusting race mixed trash.

It's practically the best combination: Black women are the best biological surrogates for the White man's genes.

Athletes are basically working animals, so who cares if they mix with other animals?

>Romanian
>Talks about genes

> cutinga

Lost

>leaf
>Black women are the best biological surrogates for the White man's genes.
that's why my brother son looks nothing like him and he completly lost the green eyes that run in my family since atleast 8 generations

You know like 1% of black women look that good right?

Most have skinny or extremely overweight bodies with a big gut

yes

Hello brother

Hello sistah

55% of black women in the US are obese. They are the only demographic in the US to be more than 50% obese

they are also the stupidest people you will ever meet and likely believe any black history myth about how vital the fucking Moors were to European innovation. Not only are they fucking stupid but they are extremely confident, which means they are absolutely sure they are correct when they are absolutely 100% wrong.

He's not as shallow as you and loves his child.

They wouldn't all look that bad if they got themselves Bleached for a few generations.

No, people are pushing white male/black female hard, pretending it's any different than the other way round, when it really isn't.

Racemixing is racemixing. Either way their kids will still look like niggers.

t. ahmed mohamed abdul

this
they also can have a childlike wonder that is massively easy to exploit. Too bad most are fat and ugly

I've always wanted to sex-wrestle Serena.

>ugly black girls get qt white boys
I do not approve senpai

>black and brown
>cute
stfu klauzen

I cannot even begin to understand how any straight man could find a black woman attractive.

I find it more disturbing than anal sex and paedophilia.