It's official, I'm having a child

It's official, I'm having a child.

I'd like some advice on schools, what types are best to go with, to raise a proper bold and redpilled child.

Also, please supply a massive list of redpilled names, obviously not Adolf, that I can give to my son to set him up from the start with a strong future to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am thinking of going with a Russian name but nothing crazy. Something like Barrett

Barron
Donald

Alfred Heinrich [your name]

Magnus

Send him to a private prep school if you can afford it.

Where do you live? Like what state

Don't give him a shitty name that will get him bullied. Try a Christian name. Make sure it's not jewish. Also a cool name that girls will like. You dont want a no gf kissless virgin living with you. Name him Issac or Ivan if you are going for russian. If girl name her dawn (short for dawnald j. trump)

Send your kid to a christian school

Cheap/free, no leftist propaganda, no muslims and values are being thaught

Also read to your kid everday, once it's born, it's a massive boost on intelligence

Sup Forums rate my choices please
For daughter: Erika
For Son: either hunter (probably not due to predisposal to hickish ridicule ) or merik

Name him Sterling or Hunter or something.

Homeschool him obviously, take him hunting and out in the woods, socialize him with other upstanding people, basically train him to not be a whiny little bitch. Children can be difficult and annoying, but with proper reinforcement they will learn/adapt, they're biologically programmed to do so.

Don't stand for any whiny faggotry like being a picky eater or autism.

erika: 4/10
Hunter or merik: too redneck

Name: Alexander

Are you and your wife white?
Try to have more than one user, you're helping your kind.
Also about the name, I'd say something like matthew or christian and isabella or sophia if she's a girl.
Something related to christianity would be good.
But its your kid in the end you can name him Giganigger of you want.

fuggg I like Erika due to the Wehrmacht song - Erika

I feared as much from the name hunter ,but it is quite red pilled, makes the liberals quiver

James
Isaac
Julius
William
Luke
Charles

I vote Merika.

>For Son: either hunter (probably not due to predisposal to hickish ridicule ) or merik
You think Hunter would get ridicule but fucking Merik is okay? top kek m8

>I'd like some advice on schools, what types are best to go with, to raise a proper bold and redpilled child.
Also about that send him to a christian school, show how full of spics and niggers and shitty public schools are, he'll correlate shittiness to nogs and spic and your road for a redpilled kid will be paved down from there.
Show him the reality of nogs, spics and muslims firsthand.

DO NOT HOMESCHOOL HIM OP
Homeschooled kids gradually become autistic. I remeber in elementary a good friend left to be homes schooled in grade 6 and in high school he came back and was socially retarded. Send him to a private school. Everybody hates a boy that is socially retarded. Atleast have him be around kids so he can make friends and stuff. Also have him play football. I never did football and it was the worst decision ever. Its easy to get gf if you play highscool

well merik wouldn't be ridiculed as a hickish name, but i do agree, people would kek at the name

Thats actually quite based

Digits confirm

Homeschool only makes you asocial and autistic if your parents are retards.

Name your son Keaton

Russian names are great.

Nikolai, Pavel, Vladimir, Vitaly

You become asocial if you are not around other kids. You dont learn lessons like how to not look like a faggot.

This,

Every homeschooled kid never fully develope socially and are doomed to be autistic retarded for eternity

Erika: good
Hunter or Merik: you are a huge faggot, kys

fugg
well ill have to work on my male names

but im happy you like Erika

Arnold.

Send your child to a single sex school. A religious school if you get the feeling local schools a getting progressive/multi culti.
Seriously, avoid co-ed schools if you want optimal academic performance from your child. Especially if it's a boy, though your daughter would suffer to a lesser extent.

Heinrich

Girl: Isabelle
Guy: Isaiah, Isaac, Ivan.
rate

>Try a Christian name
>Make sure it's not jewish

What is this poster's endgame?

Erika is good
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Loooooool

This would lead to a repressed sexual confidence and probably land the kid into being a virgin until he is around 25

>schools
HOMESCHOOL

READ JOHN TAYLOR GATTO

Also watch some Jordan B Peterson, he knows a thing or two about how to raise a healthy child.

I like my name but I got made fun of as a child because it was jewish. (Eli/Elijah)

literally, the exact reason why I fell in love with that name,, its deep famalam

Studies show homeschooled kids tend to do better academically and financially though

Mohammad

as Islam is truly the most redpilled of all religions

My grandpa always sang that song to wake me up. I love it. Go for it.

but not necessarily any inprovment socially, which is also very important in your all around success.

Ask the father.

>Son: Caesar
>Daughter: Virginia
>School: Homeschooling until 3rd grade with mom doing that as work and then the rest of elementary, middle and high school at a private religious school preferably Protestant or something other than Catholic.
We are already on phase one of the plan (they were twins) and are being homeschooled for first grade right now. Rate me

good god, that gave me a boner your grandfather is a hung bastard.

I whistle it subconsciously because its so catchy and I've yet to have anyone call me out on it, sadly.

Furthermore; my grandfather has a hugggge painting of this road in Germany that was lined with the Erika flowers

It gives me the feels

Checked and Praised
Like the sons name 8/10
The girls names is 5/10

Homeschool

Name: Adam or Eve

Homeschool them until they can get a GED.
Schools will absolutely ruin them. Read John Taylor Gatto.

>I'd like some advice on schools, what types are best to go with,

you won't find a good one, they're almost 100% shit no matter their cost

1. A theory of human nature (as embodied in history, philosophy, theology, literature and law).

2. Skill in the active literacies (writing, public speaking).

3. Insight into the major institutional forms (courts, corporations, military, education).

4. Repeated exercises in the forms of good manners and politeness; based on the truth that politeness and civility are the foundation of all future relationships, all future alliances, and access to places that you might want to go.

5. Independent work.

6. Energetic physical sports are not a luxury, or a way to “blow off steam,” but they are absolutely the only way to confer grace on the human presence, and that that grace translates into power and money later on. Also, sports teach you practice in handling pain, and in dealing with emergencies.

7. A complete theory of access to any place and any person.

8. Responsibility as an utterly essential part of the curriculum; always to grab responsibility when it is offered and always to deliver more than is asked for.

9. Arrival at a personal code of standards (in production, behavior and morality).

10. To have a familiarity with, and to be at ease with, the fine arts. (cultural capital)

11. The power of accurate observation and recording. For example, sharpen the perception by being able to draw accurately.

12. The ability to deal with challenges of all sorts.

13. A habit of caution in reasoning to conclusions.

14. The constant development and testing of prior judgements: you make judgements, you discriminate value, and then you follow up and “keep an eye” on your predictions to see how far skewed, or how consistent, your predictions were.

Brzetysław.

You're stupid. Being surrounded by female teachers that reprimand you for showing an interest in female students is what's harmful.
An all boys school fosters typical male behaviour, and boys aren't told off for chasing girls at the nearby sister school.

For a boy:
William
James
John
Jack
Peter
Henry
Edward
Ben

For a girl:
Emily
Amy
Erica/Erika
Rebecca
Sarah
Hannah
Bethany
Jessica
Jennifer

Don't choose a meme name that will get them bullied, choose a nice normal name that will instantly help them fit in.

>muh redpilled name
>muh redpilled child

Doesn't work like that, redpill them slowly, over time. You don't want your 5 year old to shout niggers out in class, you want them to understand why they should not associate with such peoples but keep it on the down low. There is nothing more embarrassing than a child who only goes along with what the parents have told it as it is seeking approval or attention.

You are clearly not ready to be a parent.

Francis (or frank is more american I guess). Many great men with this name: Generalissimo Franco, Sir Admiral Francis Drake, Conquistador Francisco Pizarro, St. Franics of Assisi (patron saint of Italy and other things), Duke Francisco I de Sforza (founder of the dynasty), the revolutionary Francisco de Miranda, the warrior-king Francis I of France, great painter Francisco de Goya, Frank Sinatra, and many emperors took the name Franz.
Truly a great name

Homeschooled kids naturally wouldn't have as quick an access to females, right? Therefore; they wouldn't have much experience with them until college.

Unless of course, the parents make it a priority to get them involved with other kids by clubs or something

Yeah my grandpa is fucking based. Owns lots of weapons, sings those songs all the time and sent every member of my family a book about the danger of Islam.

Chances are that no one is going to call you out because only a few people know this song in the US I guess.

Keep that painting if you inherit it, great to remember your grandfather.

You need to homeschool.

Sophia and Isabella are in the top 10 most popular baby names currently, I would not consider those "red pilled."
Your boy names are good though.

I'm not advocating home schooling. Reread my comment.

>Unless of course, the parents make it a priority to get them involved with other kids by clubs or something

And that's not hard. Many towns have local sports clubs and there's boy/girl scouts (although lately they've gone down hill, be careful).

>I'm not advocating home schooling
Why not? You should be. Read John Taylor Gatto.

>Girl: Isabelle
Love this name. Isabella is good too
>Guy: Isaiah, Isaac, Ivan.
Isaac is good. Girls love Isaac's.
t. Isaac

Slate for a male: clean cut stone

Purity for a female: duh

dat pic is Awesome/Fucked up at the same time
heeeeehe

Preaochial schools are the only way to go in this modern age.

CHAD
H
A
D

SCHOOL: HOMESCHOOL IS FINE BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL AND YOU TEACHING THEM ON THE SIDE. SOCIAL SKILLS PLUS GOOD STUFF.

IF YOU SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON PRIVATE SCHOOLS YOU ARE BEING STUPID. SAVE THAT MONEY FOR COLLEGE, ETC.

Adolfo Hitleres

OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY SEND THEM TO EXETER OR SOME SHIT, THOSE CONNECTIONS ARE WORTH THE 40K/YEAR

Name him Bratislav

yes op make sure your child becomes a chad thundercock so he succeed

press caps lock

PUBLIC SCHOOL IS SHIT
READ
JOHN
TAYLOR
GATTO

He sounds like he is a very well endowed hoss of a man. it makes me happy to know that there is still germans that are proud to be german. And I presume he is an AfD party member? :D

Yeah that's true, as sad as that is, though, there is an inherent beauty with that song. One that should be known by all, especially in Germany! I assume you are still marching for Erika against the fucking shitskin hoards :D

When and if that day comes ill make sure that it is passed down as far as my line goes, its inspirational and should be cherished haha

Fucking purple triangle. Stop helping.

Name him after someone important, like William, or George.

Home schooling's fine if your wife commits to teaching as a full time job, while ensuring the children go to structured activities at least every other day to ensure positive social development.

Which is very true, I assume it just depends on how involved your parents are.

>single mom
>asking for redpill

kill yourself, your child is doomed

That's exactly what my mom did for half of my family. I got homeschooled until high school, then went to a private catholic high school.

My younger siblings when to catholic middle school, then public high school. It messed them up pretty bad. I wish my parents hadn't gotten lazy at the end.

John Taylor Gatto says most privates schools are shit also

school is indoctrination, training to accept authority, which your child doesn't need, keep them out of it or suffer the consequences when they decide they need to change gender

And he's right. School is not about learning knowledge, it's about obedience training for factories. His books outline the history of education in America following the Prussian model and how it was fatcat capitalists who wanted malleable factory workers who got the ball rolling, then bernays (may her burn in hell forever) invented mass marketing and now all it does is create unthinking drones who work shitty jobs and buy junk to keep the economy going.

There are more based Germans than you think, it's just a very loud, left minority you always hear about.

Grandpa was in the military for a long time and they sang these songs long after the war. Let's see when they will be sung officially again.

Frame that image to remember good old times.

You did a good job of outlining all of this but how would I teach my child these things if I myself do not have a solid grasp on the mentioned subjects in their entirety?

Do you have any links or guides as to how I would accomplish teaching my child these things?

>American
Sorry lad, nothing will save your kid.

>sending your child to school
Military school as fast as you can I suppose. Trump went there and it straightened him out.

Merika it is

You should probably educate yourself on those things anyway. You can't really be successful without them.

Give him a name like Johan.

Fuck off Jozzzzev.

Name your shitlet Barack or Moochelle

>Also, please supply a massive list of redpilled names

Gunter
Ludolf
Gottfried
Goebbels

Private schools are a must, public schools are filled with left-wing degeneracy. Any Christian school is good and should build a healthy hate for SJWs.

As for names: Brett, Barron, Michael, Jack, Drew, Will, Luke, or Matthew would be fine.

Honestly I wouldn't even know where to start, I graduated high school last June and I feel like I haven't learned more than half of what you listed.

>*Günter
only old guys
>Ludolf
haven't met a single
>Gottfried
old guys
>Goebbels
not a first name

just go for one of those

since it was deleted; here are the names:
Heinrich
Reinhard
Joseph
Werner
Erwin
Karl
Erich
Julius
Sepp
Otto
Walter

Bite me, cunt. Your country is Sodom incarnate.

Ethelberht is top tier name

That's so good to hear, one of my best friends who was here as an exchange student from Germany just went back. It's good to know that she's going back to a place where hope still holds.

I forsee they will sing those songs in the near future, all while sending the refugees packing.

I plan on putting it over my dreams house stair case, and centering my house around that painting.