Why can't white people ever take responsibility for things?

Why can't white people ever take responsibility for things?

They always gotta be shifting the blame on to minorities.

It's always the blacks, hispanics, asians, jews, but never themselves.

It's a trait that was taught to us by the blacks, hispanics, asians, jews

Responsibility for what, Bandile?

No it's the cucks, numales and whores too

Delete this thread

Manlets, when will they ever learn

are you implying that every other race didnt commit genocide,slavery,mass murder

If you knew anything about history youd know whites were probably the most kind and caring race
and no im not white

This webm depresses me

>Why can't white people ever take responsibility for things? They always gotta be shifting the blame on to minorities.

This whole post just defies logic. There is no way to answer the question, because the question itself is a complete lie and is, in fact, the other way around.

But, it's a good troll, and will get some bites. So props where props are due.

That's a serious case of manletism. I kinda feel bad for him. Look at his tiny legs as he waddles around begging for attention.

>Sup Forums manlet tries to join the normies life.webm

god the face she makes is so obnoxious. why does he have such horrid taste is the larger question

The guy looks Moroccan. Acts just like one too.

He's a manlet, he's fishing for the easiest fish.

>going after that baboon when there is some serious grade A piece of white ass behind him in pink bikini

makes my blood boil

>21
HOWLING LITERALLY HOWLING

Fuck off kaffer

Can confim, 5'8 manlet myself

lol this vid

> chubby manlet
> tries hitting on hb4 shitskin
> everyone be on drugs
> still insecure
> shitskin wants it
> shitskin doesnt want it

her only redeeming factor is her ass and she's insulted that the only thing she can attract is fat Joe over there.

why are people this autistic?

that girl is like 6 foot at least, he made a grave error in thinking a tall woman was easy bait. shoulda went for a 5'1'' - 4'10'' range. he'd go from manlet to mandingo

Look OP, case in point

What? That's a fat horse faced nigger and she doesn't look 6 foot either, the other girls are taller than her. Look how she doesn't even reject him properly because he may end up being the only thing interested in her. They are both at the bottom of the social ladder, but she's a woman so she's a little bit higher than him so she's keeping him around as a backup plan.

Got a YUGE concussion last Spring, went to the bars a lot with my friends but didn't drink for a few months.

Now I'm actually afraid to be single for too long, because I had to watch all my friends get shitfaced and devolve into something closely resembling this manlet at 1:30am when bars start closing and they get DESPERATE for 2/10 pussy.

Seriously, this webm describes every drunk horny dude at the bar when the closing bell starts to ring. I can never go back to that, I've seen it with sober eyes.

Girl is like 5'10 and the manlet is 5'9, Not even close to 6 foot. But I forgot that burgers consider 6' tall.

Make that 5'9 and 5'8. Didn't see the other girls who were even taller than that nignog whale.

I never noticed but holy shit is that Brendan Fraser?

Exactly this.