Maybe we could introduce communism to the Middle East and use it to destroy (((Islam...

Maybe we could introduce communism to the Middle East and use it to destroy (((Islam.))) Then when it doesn't work we can give them Christianity. Where am I terribly wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1571493
youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just let them all die there.

Already is

Kurds

>Arabs
>Feminists
>Communists

You can see why the Muslims hate them

Don't need to
Islam has inbuilt wealth redistribution

they know what communism is and they hate it also communism can only destroy successful countries

I mean state capitalism in particular

I want to fuck Katyusha

They are not smart enough.

Plus, no one in Turkey (Materialistic country, having a bmw is more important than happiness. Marrying a rich dude is more important than love), will ever risk their riches.

it's better to just leave them behind.

>replace one internationalist ideology with another internationalist ideology
no thanks

Don't we all comrade

Dude that's what the CIA did in like, reverse.

You Americans are way better at killing commies in traditional war than defending against Islamic terrorists

look up oman
and all those -stans too i guess, but they're not middle east

It was part of ussr work in middle east, to secularize the states.

It was pretty succesfull, havent you noticed how all those muslims went full retard when there was no big red brother to control them?

Wot? Nona's where it's at.

Oman is Ibadi
Post Soviet Islamic states have culture/ethnicity that is separate from Islam whereas to be Arabic and Islamic is one in the same

non censored?

This is bullshit

You are free to try,

Again

You have to have an Industrial Revoultion before you can push Communism.

That would invovle arabs working. So you see the problem.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1571493

That was already tried and the West shut it down hard because we were still using them as defacto colonies.

t. Historian.

>Pravdafags
kys commie fucks

Reminder 9 years undefeated

Found.

Because you cunts would rather have hundreds of europeans die because middle east is an islamist hellhole than let them be civilized into communism by russians

Go Red Army Go

youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI

THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD INVADED BY LEWD LOLIES. GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't basically the same board