I have two blonde haired blue eyed children, one boy, one girl; both very good looking...

I have two blonde haired blue eyed children, one boy, one girl; both very good looking. I have blessed this world and all other inferior peoples with their presence. I will teach my son to lead his people, and my daughter to serve her husband.

So what have you guys done to honor your family and people lately?

Gave my sister three hundred bucks for Christmas to help out her family. She is the mother of three aryan sons.

One of them is gonna be transgender, liberal, or date a black

As a black person

Please don't let it happen

God's work user

>implying your daughter isn't gonna burn coal every day as soon as she turns 16

Not my own kin, I would sooner end their life and start over with a brand new Aryan glory

Implying your not a shitskin

>one girl
How old is she? Have you fucked her yet?
Why haven't you made more baby?

I would rather focus on one daughter than multiple, for maximum potential

you're*

Also not an argument

But everyone makes mistakes pablo

My blonde blue-eyed self-insert character in sims has made his blonde blue-eyed gf pregnant. I am expecting twins.

True, like you made the mistake of being born german

>tfw my son died last week

>16

They start much earlier than that here

Two kids is way too few, mate. You should'vehad closer to ten.
You still haven't answered how old she is. Do you let her pants/shorts or only skirts/dresses like a good girl?

Photo of the murderer has been released

Ouch, leaf. Way to kill my purebred buzz

Kek

>I will teach my son to lead his people
I hope you remember to practice what you teach.

More blondes?? Gross dude all they'll ever amount to is making 70K/year and having a golden retriever and a Toyota sequoia

When you people learn you contribute nothing to society besides being Abercrombie models and rock climbing we don't want you here anymore you don't invent anything

Two more than you've bred. Besides, I can't be attracted to her because I've watched her grow up, too strong of a bond. She wears dresses

>I don't like attractive people because I'm ugly

I was taught by my father to be a man of action. I'm a born leader, I'll probably die of high blood pressure

>Two more than you've bred
Exactly, you need to make up for useless non-breeders like me.
>I can't be attracted to her because I've watched her grow up
That's bullshit.
>too strong of a bond
Exactly your bond with her is so strong because you raised her so you should be more attracted to her.
How old is she?

Blonde hair blue eyes is a meme

Eyes and piss hair don't automatically give me a boner you're lanky 6'5 females definitely aren't a turn on either

Go back to your ice caves and piss on each others hair to keep warm you genetic mutation .. blondes are just cattle for the jews goyim

post pics you lying faggot

Smh user, baka

I'd rather be called a faggot than post pictures of my children on Sup Forums

Get out and stay out, and take your curvy-ass aquiline nose with you, you Mediterranean shitstain. Your only claim to fame is that your ancestors of multiple millions of years ago did some shut before everyone else, then collapsed into a heap. Nowadays? Your people are literally the trash of Europe, and the first people the media jews turn to to try and propagandize the world. You all disgust me

Still better than spics, tho

someone with children wouldn't post on Sup Forums

and they certainly wouldn't fantasize about how their daughter is gonna "service their husband" when they grow up

Serve, not service

And I have children and I'm posting on Sup Forums soooo

they're synonyms you fucking dolt

yeah sure ok buddy. clean up when you're finished

Nice trips, HOWEVER

>teaches son to lead his people
>doesn't teach daughter to lead her people as well

Enjoy your daughter coming home with a black boyfriend and getting a called a racist and old fuck for being against it.

You sexualized it but whatevs

Implying a woman can lead is where you messed up

What an ugly round face.

i think you did that when you called your fictional daughter "very good looking" and fawned over her blue eyes.

we get it, you're """"traditional""""

You're not done yet, senpai. Two kids means replacement for you and the wife. More is necessary to increase the population.

>try-hard troll is trying hard

Yeah, but I'm right.
At least tell us how old she is.

Valid point leaf, maybe I was wrong about some of you

You need 3 children to increase the natality rate,2 children keep it at at neutral.

I don't want you to have an accurate representation of her age when you jerk off to your thoughts later, or currently, whatever floats your boat

no reason to get salty because we ruined your rp session and your orgasm

pics of your daughter please.

now do them a favor and move to australia or some other white country

Kek at pic

Fucking kek

What is it with countries beginning in "Austr" and their excellent bants

just made it ;)

you did good user, but america is not a place for white people anymore

for better or worse, we will be an english speaking brazil in 40 years. but at least we will have good tacos, burgers, and college football teams.

What I'm getting is that she's not real because you won't give even the most simplistic and vague of details.
Will you have her in sports like softball? Little girls softball is the best.

She's left handed. She was born to pitch

You're at net neutral right now. You're going to have to have one more white child to make any real difference.

But for real, user, why are you sexualising your fictional daughter? Why do you call her "very attractive," why do you ogle her blue eyes, why do fantasise about her "serving her husband"?

And why does your OP pic look like it comes straight offa Comet Ping Pong's Instagram? hmmm

1488 tryhards are so damn cringeworthy.
>muh people
>muh kin
>muh putting on airs like you're a feudal lord when you're just some weirdo

Why can'y you people just be normal, anf have normal white families?

Your daughter's fate in 1 picture.

>I will teach my son

I will brainwash my son*

FTFY

Brown guy here. Im gonna creampie your daughter

>hahaha your in the same fucked boat as my cucked country

Great insult Hans

My russian wife is pregnant

Birth to the anglo burger/ northern slav herrenrasse

Sa novem goda

>be blonde
>make only two children