ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD OF YOURSELVES!?

YOU ELECTED A FUCKING RACIST

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/342190428675796992

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/342190428675796992
inquisitr.com/3525065/donald-trump-wins-praise-from-jesse-jackson-for-diversity-and-inclusiveness-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We did it boys

>reee he's not calling brown people ubermensch

did what? divide the country? spit on oppressed minorities?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

He's been a real Teflon Don this year

If ever the populace turns on him -
He may find it's a nasty fall

GOOD. Now that we can talk about the problem in our inner cities among minorities, we can address it. And if we can address it, we might be able to help fix it.

But unless we can talk about it realistically, it wont be fixed or even alleviated.

OP, why do you want blacks to go on killing each other? Dont you want to help? If talking about it in order to alleviate the problem (even if we are disgusted by the problem) is racist, so be it. When truth equals racism in lolbrul minds, I guess we have to embrace being racists.

>not getting excited for Trump's second term

Yeah, pretty chuffed with myself.

Very proud.

Also happy now that I know another loser such as yourself is mad

Made America Great Again, what a time to be alive

>the ONLY people

gas the kikes

Thanks for proving my point.

the coastal party is done, fagfriend

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

WE HAD A RACIST BEFORE. HE JUST LIKED MUSLIMS AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MORE THAN AMERICANS.

>>City people all voted for Hillary.
They ignore the fact Hillary is a war criminal.

2016 was really great just for that and brexit

Even a black woman understands, but you don't. Get the fuck out with your shit tier ancient baits, nigger.

B-but it's true

half those counties have less than 20k population kiddo. and i dont think we should be listening to the opinion of sibling fuckers

Exactly my fellow Sup Forumsak

She's quoting someone. "Sigh." is her response to that.

A FUCKING LEAF

I am fucking happy.

Heil Trumpler.

>Poland cant read
you should move to the USA
you would be the smartest republican here

t. Cletus, the inbred sister fucking high school dropout meth head from Alabama posting from his 1995 Ford pick-up truck

Also
>implying the best presidents we had weren't racist

>ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD OF YOURSELVES!?
>YOU ELECTED A FUCKING RACIST
I am proud of them

O you wish don't you.

Hide, report and sage drumpf threads.

Do you even know on what site you are?This is not plebbit calling us racists is not an insult but a fact...

>le redneck joke

Jews and Muslims are the most inbred people in the world.

The "inbred white trash" meme is Kike projection.

Good. I hope the election of Trump leads to many minorities being crushed into submission. His election has opened to door for a much more effective ideologies to take hold of mainstream politics.

I'm glad that I could have such a wonderful impact of the USA and help forge a greater future for all Westerners of European lineage.

You have to go back, Juan. San Francisco is about to get a lot less brown.

I already liked this tweet a year ago

t. Elizabeth, strong independent women's studies feminist from California posting from her parents' home after a long day of work at McDonald's

He's right.

It's an obvious truth:
1. The cities are infested primarily with Blacks and Hispanics.
2. Cities have high crime rates.
Therefore...

To "think" otherwise is 2+2=5 tier stupidity.

sage

this

You can only come after us after you deal with your California problem, brother. California's population is higher than our entire country.

You've got a leaf inside your body.

>FUCKING RACIST
statistics are not racist
hitler meme is silly
bait or idiot

Fresh news

being completely prognostic it seems extremely likely to end in 2020

obama won his reelection with his approval rating at 50%

trump's on his honeymoon period and it's like 46-47, unchanged from the election. How can he win what will probably be another "change election" with the elderly whites still dying off and minorities breeding at higher rates?

>tfw white trash know what's better for the country than "intellectuals"

quit embarrassing canada, the bitch is satan incarnate

So does anyone know if what he said was true or false? Cause it's not an opinion or a stance, it's a statistics, it's either true or false.

Yes, I am very proud.

Oppressed minoroties need to learn to live in a world where they're spit on since the liberal party is tearing itself apart right now.

God help us.

Telling the truth makes you a racist.
-liberals

>Guys
>H-Hey guys
>This thi-this tweet
>Guys this tweet just BTFO Sup Forums
>I-I showed my mom
>She said i-it was nice

aren't liberals saying incest is ok?

But....it is the truth, shit Libtard

Chicago 2011 (33% black, 32% White, 29% hispanic)
Murder offenders--- black 70.5%; hispanic 24.3%, White 3.5%

New York City in 2014: (33.3% white, 28.6% Hispanic, 25.5% black, of 8 million people):
Blacks were 62.4% of murder victims and 61.8% of those arrested for murder.
Hispanics were 25.2 % of murder victims and 31.8% of those arrested for murder.
Whites were 7.5 % of murder victims and 2.9% of those arrested for murder.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 93.6% of those arrested for murder in New York City.

How about rape victims/those arrested for rape in 2014?
Blacks were 39.7% of rape victims and 43.2% of those arrested for rape.
Hispanics were 36.5% of rape victims and 45.8% of those arrested for rape.
Whites were 17.9% of rape victims and 4.7% of those arrested for rape.
In short: in 2014 blacks and Hispanics were 89% of those arrested for rape in New York City.

Robbery victims/those arrested for robbery?
Blacks were 33.7% of robbery victims and 61.5% of those arrested for robbery.
Hispanics were 37.3% of robbery victims and 29.6% of those arrested for robbery.
Whites were 15.4% of robbery victims and 6.1% of those arrested for robbery.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 91.1% of those arrested for robbery in New York City.

FUCK NIGGERS

Leftist Shitheads hate the truth. Especially when it involves statistics about black crime.

Obviously the white power structure is not arresting all of the whites who commit those crimes in equal proportion.

>sarcasm?

Honestly, I have no sympathy for green niggers who end up homeless or dismembered after fighting for Israel's security.

we did it reddit!

>muh racism conspiracy theory
implying_explosion.jpg

I never said that Trump would win a reelection. I'm saying his election has opened the door for new revival of right wing politics. He will have as many right wing critics as he will have left wing critics. He will make many mistakes and fail the people that voted for him at multiple junctures.

His election is simply the catalyst for a greater movement that will hopefully dominate politics for the next generation. Saving our societies from the left wing "progressive" cancer. Obama and his administration has overseen massive changes socially.

The US is a white country ( historically, culturally and governmentally) and the changing demographics and the power they wielded over the last 8 years has sent alarm signals to Americas white populace. There are small minorities of blacks, asians etc that know that white culture and values are the only way to live in a western democracy.

Braindead liberals and progressives think that Trump is some sort of demigod to the right wing around the world. He's not. He's the sacrificial lamb that was needed to open the floodgates and make more (what are considered) extreme viewpoints acceptable.

Oh good, winterbreakians have woken up. And with 50% functional thought power.

I recommend making a stop to your Infowars shop now, and getting some more force in your brain.

a fucking leaf

Wow... where can we find based Irishmen like you?

Identity politics working really well for us Republicans.

kys faggot

So what will actually happen is (((they))) have someone running to take advantage of the situation and have actual controlled opposition the way people thought Trump was. You know, like they've always done until someone who couldn't be bought, because he already has plenty shekels, appeared on the scene.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/342190428675796992

He's not a racist.

And this is why You lost the election. You cant see past your unlogical hypocritical ideology. You call those people racists prejudiced but then say they are all sibling fuckers. How the fuck are You not prejudice. At least with most "racists" they are willing to see there are good and bad individuals and subgroups in each race. Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>facts and statistics are racist
into the trash you go

In order to fix a problem you must address it. This is why liberals don't fix problems they only create them.

solving problems
conservative method:
>address the issue and try to find a solution
liberal method:
>pretend it dosnt exist
and liberals wonder why people are sick of them.

It's true.
But i dont get it why people are calling those people racist if they are right that majority people of blacks and hispanics are doing those crimes.
Lets just hope WW3 is coming soon

how is adressing a very real problem that affects minorities and trying to fix it "oppressing minorities"?

I wish it were true. White America needs to wake up to their demographic suicide.

How is this racist though ? It's a fact.

He wants to help minorities
>"a tough subject, must be discussed"

He would be racist if he said "ban all niggers"

He wants to have the difficult discussions that everyone wants to avoid. It's about time the adults start talking without freaking out. Otherwise, problems will never get solved.

inquisitr.com/3525065/donald-trump-wins-praise-from-jesse-jackson-for-diversity-and-inclusiveness-video/

Funny how Trump became a "sexist, racist, homophobe" the instant he became a candidate for president. Before that he got awards for workplace racial fairness.

I very much doubt that. Trump has obliterated the intellectual right wing of the country. It's dead. Now it's pure anti-intellectual Trumpism. He will do no favors for conservatism or any right-wing ideology, only further alienate academics and intellectual and people who know fucking reality from the right.

He already did that with his housing.

The real racists don't want to have these discussions because they assume that blacks and hispanics are just "children."

i didnt know trump tweeted that

hes right

we cant help if we cant even talk about it

sup hillary

He did the same thing that other housing projects do. Not accepting Section 8 and other publicly subsidized tenants is not "racist." It affected both white, black, hispanics, etc. It's smart business.

fpbp

This tweet is factual

Thanks for making me waste two minutes following some dumb link in some retarded b8 thread

And a multitude of awards for his efforts to help the inner city youth. The NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. all loved him before he ran against the Democrats. The Democrats just call everyone names. It's literally the only thing they've got and it scares the shit out of them that it didn't work this time.

Hahahaha.

Sheeeit....