Hitler did nothign wrong

>Hitler did nothign wrong

But he killed fuck ton of people

"people"

he didn't kill enough

>murder
>evil

Found the slave moralist

So? Climate change is real issue, if we don't reduce the population by billions we will be in some deep shit.

>losing
>not doing something wrong

Hitler made several strategic mistakes

I'm pretty sure the allies killed more

>"Camper de mierda"

people?.......op, what's wrong with you

not an argument

Every great politician has blood on their hands

He lost thus worsening jewish parasitism and degeneracy, but realistically looking he was just one of the sparks that had to burn away. It's in the nature of the fall of a civilisation.

The holocaust was the greatest thing that never happened.

I think you meant to say (((people))), OP.

this

killing is only bad if there is nothing to gain from doing so.

but it didn't happen

>implying killing large groups of people doesn't inherently help the world by lowering the unsustainable population
>implying starting a war isn't amazing for the economy of every country involved

"people"
also (((people)))

That's what I wrote.

I'm sorry, but did Hitler already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2016. Does not having the lead in 2016 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? Hitler is still in the running right now and he has been the best political leader in Europe for how many years now? He’s fighting against the worst nations in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Invasion of Normandy. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hitler is one of the best fucking leaders in Europe, he won the against Poland and France and would of won the entire war if his troops weren't unskilled. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hitler wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the League of Nations to vote Hitler reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1914. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hitler topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hitler supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

What is the original one even about?

t. Mayor of Londonistan

Not true, What the Germans did to the slavs was by far the most amount of casualities in the war.

In the Siege of Leningrad alone they killed more civilians than several other battles combined. And Hitler had planned to level the city and kill them dead to the last man. (St Petersburg is the most "white" city in Russia) Hitler literally murdered a massive amount of QT Russian whites because he was a delusional edgelord.

To put that in perspective the atomic bombs only killed around 200k people total.

Bernie

and it appears we need to kill a fuck ton more.

HE'S LITERALLY A """GERMAN"" ARAB

Do you have it

You degenerate neonazi faggots do realize that the reason so many minorities came to Europe was because Hitler killed off the able bodied locals.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2016. Does not having the lead in 2016 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? Bernie is still in the running right now and he has been the best political leader in Europe for how many years now? He’s fighting against the worst nations in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Invasion of Normandy. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Bernie is one of the best fucking leaders in Europe, he won the against Poland and France and would of won the entire war if his troops weren't unskilled. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the League of Nations to vote Bernie reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1914. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Bernie supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.