Hi Sup Forums ask a Pakistani anything

Paki here living and studying in Germany, bored so decided to do this. Would be glad to answer any queries anyone might have regarding Pakistan, Germany, engineering or just in general. Otherwise expecting only the finest of bants so please keep low quality bait to yourself. Cheers!

Kill yourself. Thanks.

Why would I do that? I'm not an angsty white kid with daddy issues.

>paki
>engineer
Yeah, and I'm a 6'5" black male weighing 260 pounds of solid muscle and working as a chef at Wendy's, pulling 300k a year.
Sage

Which do you think has the healthier society, and why?

I think it depends what you mean by "healthy ". If you mean a society based on equality regardless of race, gender and relgiion and a culture of efficiency regarding all aspects of life and governance (punctuality, tax collection, amount of corruption) then Germany takes the cake. If you mean a culture where people care for each other and there is an sense of belonging to your family and people, then Pakistan is better at that. You don't need to call your parents and make an appointment with them if you wana go over for dinner in Pakistan. In Germany it is very much the case. I guess it is the difference between a collectivist society and an individualistic one.

I could provide some proof if you like lol. Germany isn't really a destination for Pakis because of no historical ties, we generally tend to emigrate to English speaking countries (UK, Canada, USA, Australia) due to our colonial past. Most Pakis in Germany are thus students or expats.

Does god exist?

Well I was raised Muslim so gotta say I believe God exists. Couldn't prove it to you though, I guess it is a matter of faith. A lot of the times I am leaning agnostic on the matter but I am a fairly spiritual person regardless so there's that.

So where do you think "god" is?

Are you going to stop being white hating shitskin and contribute to society?

You cannot
-receive assitance
-have fun
-do drugs
-drink
-be muslim

You need to stop being a filthy little muslim bitch immediately.

btw I hope someone murders you. Fuckin paki bitch.

You people dont deserve shit.

can u explain how Deobandi Islam differs from Salafi or Wahhabi Islam, and where it intersects?

Low, low quality, nigger.

I don't hate whites lol, why would you think that? Drinking and drugging yourself is not my idea of fun in all honesty, but to each their own. I do enjoy a casual drink once in a while but that's all. Whether I get murdered or not is yet to be seen, I don't really have any enemies. But we will all die one day. Sooner or later the day shall come. Death is nothing to be feared, it is merely a stage of transision. But life without hope and compassion, now that is living hell. Happy New Year! :)

Fuck Obama and fuck niggers.

Aww did i hurt your muslim friends feelies?

how many women did you grope in cologne last year?

I think of God as someone who created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it.

Im not phased by your modest response.

We know you guys hate us.

where r ur bombs m8? i no u have em

Deoband used to be a great center of learning in India. Islam in South Asia (Pakistan, India, Bangladesh) has always had a more spiritual flavour to it. Unlike the Arabs, it is common for us to visit Sufi shrines. We even have devotional music commemorating the Sufi saints, something unthinkable in Arab lands. I guess you can say that Debandis was traditionally more accomodating of Sufi orders unlike Salfism and the extremely rigid Wahabism. But Deobandi lately has become Salafism 2.0 due to a lot of Saudi funding flowing in.

why do engineers beleive they are good at math?

Do you rape children like Pakis in Britain?

Honestly you're right, Pakistanis tend to be one of the most anti-American country on the planet. It is largely due to your drone strikes program and wars that have been instigated in the immediate vicinity of Pakistan due to American foreign policy of ensuring self interest at all costs. It's politics.

Do Pakistanis hate Americans as a people? I don't think so, fairly common in Pakistan to consume American media, films, music, eat American fast food and drink your beverages.

I think after a rigirous higher mathematics education in the first 3-4 semester you have to have a working knowledge of math in order to succeed lol. Not to say that engineers understand how to prove every single theorem and law, but thry are supposed to be able to implement it, which is all that matters.

Oh God, Brit Pakis are the running joke of our diaspora. I am ashamed when I read sometimes the antics of my country men in England. They are doing the absolute worse job of representing our culture.