Can we make a list of Solidly White majority Western Countries

Lets make a list of Solidly White Western Countries? I think we should consolidate our resources in maintaining and furthering the white majorities in these Nations. We shouldn't let other Countries fall

My list:
>Ireland
>Austrailia
>Spain
>Italy
>Portugal
>Norway

Am I missing any?

Australia, Ireland, Scotland?, Norway

>Spain, Italy and Portugal
>White

Denmark, Poland and Iceland

White:
Argentina
Non White:
Everyone else

>That woman with the suicide vest.
KEK

>ireland
>portugal
>spain

>white
top kek

>Finland
>Not Mongol.

>mediteranians aren't white
They are white, not my specific ethnicity, but white none the less

I thought Denmark was kek'd? How are they over there what are some stats?

Nice proxy faggot

Are we?!

Hungary, Poland, etc. Are white and based as Fuck, but I don't think you guys are in as much danger when it comes to (((multiculturalism))) as other countries which is good

Yea, you didn't know this Cortez?
t. American of Irish extraction
(I only include heritage to show i'm not a mediterranian shill)

4ustri4

Kek.
I'm not one of those niggers that say "AYO MY ANCESTOR WIZ IRISH N' SHIET" I just recognize that as my racial/ethnic identity, My family has been in this country nearly a century and I have never set foot in my """"homeland"""" I am an American

Nice, how are thing in Austria? Are the people cucked outside of Vienna? How "enriched" are you?

I don't know. Some people say we are, other no. I don't even care any longer.

just check how they voted in viennas districts and you know it all.
much refugees at the moment, but most of them will be gone by 2017 i heard.
outside of citys its ok.

I think its a given that the further south you goin europe, and in medeteranian countries, the less white the people are

I have a solution for your city problem

Of colour I'm really white (too much I'd say) but I have brown eyes and hair. I'm almost 1,80 m if it counts.

When are you selling us weapons? I only have two shitty shotguns.

>brown eyes/hair
NOT WHITE
In all honesty I'm not too autistic over that stuff. You sound like your pure, or at least overwhelmingly mediterainian. You're still white mein freund

Thanks burger.

So we white now?

We are very white if u stay away from the randstad aka west cities like Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Den Haag (The Hague). Utrecht is very white but has some blighttowns full of moroccans. Otherwise you'll often see tall blonde qt314s there.

On the other hand, the more white, the more grayed out the places. It's infested with old people.

>we are very white if you stay away from major cities
This is true for all western countries, sans America

>sans America
What the fuck is that?
Anyway, I'm just worried about all the (((diversity))) proliferating throughout the west, I want to know who is still safe from the nigger swarm

I worked there for 6 months before I came here. Because 56% that's why. Hispanics everywhere

Faroe Islands

>Hispanics everywhere
True we are cucked to the max, I'd like to leave and go somewhere else, you don't even want to know what they teach in public schools

>American education
sans america = except/without america.

if that's what you're asking.

Share with us your opinion and experiences with spics

Are those part of UK? Who owns them?

Fucking hell didn't realise he said what not why.
Come on bro

Spics arent that bad, aside from being short and greasy the worst thing about them is this weird hyper-masculinity of the males but they're like 5'6 and chubby so its just weird and laughable

this
Good observation Frog
>Re: Sans America
Forgive my american education

Scotland.
93% white.

Scotland and wales are Pseudi nations under UK though

DELETE THIS

Sorry not sorry but they aren't real countries. I only view them as one Great DIVERSE Britain. :^)