On this spot one year ago nothing happend :^)

On this spot one year ago nothing happend :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcUQYcJFVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=GRHk09qHxo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You a grill?

NO MY COMRADE ITS TO DANGEROUS.

>that brown finger...

One year ago they went for ficki ficki, now they sing songs at the dom

Monitoring for happening

So is something happening there this year?

lel, needs more cops

You bet your ass. Police/rapefugee clash incoming, probably at 12

If you're on the watch for potential kebab/mudshit removal, godspeed to you user. May your killing spree be plenty and your accuracy high.

Be sure to film it, get us some front row tickets

Probably not in this place. They have a lot of police there this year. But they can't police all the rapefugees everywhere. I assume they will try to sweep it under the rug. If we are lucky, it will become known via social media and once more damage the reputation of the Lügenpresse.

Be a decent human being and film in landscape

You worthless piece of kraut Scheiße . Do you know what periscope is?
You better stream for us tonight.

nothing will happen in Cologne, too much security and too much civilians will be there to be sure it doesn't happen again

Also, viel Glück.

You mean someone will spread fakenews to make the peaceful muslim refugees look bad ?

You have to stay there and film it

This. Stream it for us!

What are you gonna do? Go to that chrurch, yell "allahu ackbar" untill it turns into a mosque?

See there the innocent blood you have spilt on the steps of Notre Dame

Now you would add these white men's blood to your guilt on the steps of Notre Dame

Germans are acting like refugees are subhuman iq 80 monkeys. Its 2017 for gods sake. Stop being prejudiced racists bigots and accept new citizens.

You're screwd krauts!

I hope they kill you while you are filming. Would really help our anti refugee campaign.

You don't get to say it's 2017 yet

But you never can run from nor hide what you've done:^)

Mutig

If you want to see the NYE mass rapes go where they didn't place police cars for show.

:)

this

But I do notice there are barely any people around, just police cars.
So German women are finally sick of getting raped after the Red Army and the great Muslim invasion of 2015?

HAY GUYS WHAT BRAND BRA IS THAT

Never

Will update from Rheinufer later

Das it mane

Dont forget
There is a reason why "fake news" are not allowed now
Nothing will happen today

Any Lügenpresse around? Would be nice to have another video where a reporter acidentally films himself running for his life, like in the great chimpout in Suhl

Ye the Domplatte is filled

this

and this (like on Carnival and Oktoberfest this year. People just don't go to this events anymore.)

post more pics if you are there!

>inb4 only 1500 women reported being sexually assaulted or raped this year instead of 2000. Nice work, police and communist party! Right wing BTFO

>implying German report it

We're talking about a country that wants to re-elect Merkel.

How's Munich, Fred?

It will come up as "fake news" via social media again and the Lügenpresse will have to go full damage control again ("isolated incident", only admitting cologne, not the other cities, etc).
They send Germans to prison for five years now for reporting unauthorized news, but that won't stop them I assume.

Too much security for anything to happen

Kamerade
Habest du Waffen? Vergewaltigungspfeife?

>Vergewaltigungspfeife?

youtube.com/watch?v=PcUQYcJFVc4

Anti-Rape-Bracelet

So what happened there actually?
What's this thread about?

OP will get raped tonight and film it for us.

I'm pretty sure that it's about those rapes in Cologne that happened last NYE

Oh this is about the refugee rapings last year?
How many were there again only in Germany? Like 200?

Some Muslims made there a prank last year which went too far.

Stay safe user and beware of any sand nigger.
Those fuckers even rape other men!

No, it's about the rapefugee assaults THIS year. OP is live on site.

pls dont remind me that I live in cuckistan.

~1200 complaints only from this place in front of the Kölner Dom.

6 guys already got a punishment by German justice.

Security didn't do anything last time, and civilian women were actually the ones being targeted-- and they were targeted, despite the presence of civilian men as well.

KYS french frog.

And then you'll tell me that the immigrants are not integrating. That's a 500 violent rapes less. Five. Hundred. Do you care about women so little that you think that is insignificant? Germany is in for a bright future and you people are nitpickin--

nah, sorry, I can't. Jesus fucking christ, krauts are done. I shouldn't feel bad, perhaps you spoiled brats deserve it, but I can't help being nostalgic about the glory of the European civilization.

do you pack a knife?
member Hans- No one cares about a dead refugee :^)

what time did it kick off last year?

seems like you might be waiting a few more hours yet hans

11pm Köln-time is when it started getting real niggy

What is OP doing until then? It's now barely 8pm Köln time.

every German I've met has been a cuck

How many Germans have you met in Lesser Australia?

I hope this years rapefest is even bigger and better. I hope hundreds of German women are raped in the streets. Then maybe, just maybe, Germans will wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRHk09qHxo4
>das ist gut so
>t. German women

One seemed smart and I met him before the refugee thing happened so I should email him to hear his thoughts on the matter. I expect cuck though.

what does he say?

Stay on the roofs

Sorry I don't speak Arabic.

I get what you're saying, but idk how anyone can wish such horrible things on anyone.
Even if you truly hate women.

Constructive rant about German women who literally want to get mass raped, by the based Identitäre Bewegung (a group of dangerous right wing neonazis, as they are called by the press).

Most of them will be open border advocates who virtue signal on facebook. Same as last years victims.

I can have no sympathy for these people.

another terrorist attack?

Hard to feel empathy for them when they invite their own rape then blame white men for it, either by not protecting them from their own stupidity or because white men "created an environment where rape is acceptable".

Yes, (((Deutsche Frauen))) used this line of rhetoric to deflect from the rapists being 100% Muslim refugees.

They'll cry about rape culture because a white man said hello to them without their consent but they won't say one word about paki rape gangs or taharrush niggers.

Fuck them.

it's still 3 hours away you dingus fucks

Last year it started at 8pm, will be late tonight

I always wondered what would have happened if the victims last year were armed with guns .....
This was the time when I started to shift my attitude towards more gun friendly laws....

Having a gun means nothing if you don't have the will and balls to shoot a rapey shitskin.

Pretty sure German women would rather be raped than do something as fascist as protecting themselves with a gun.

If Europeans had guns, I think people would've formed militians when the migrant crisis showed that politicians have no ability or willingness to take the situation under control.

They'd be raped AND dead
Europeans aren't in that mindset where they can just outright kill a threat.

>If Europeans had guns
What is Austria, what is Czech Republic, what is Estonia, what is North Ireland...

How's 2017 so far? Any happenings?

>If Europeans had guns, I think people would've formed militians
You can make guns pretty easily. It's ammunition you all don't have. But if there was a will, there'd be a way.

Rifle/Shotgun Ammunition is sold without license or registration over the counter in Austria, also to foreigners.

What I'm trying to say is it's not lack of weapons in Europe but lack of will. And if the will was there the problem wouldn't exist in the first place because we had based polticians.

Trips of truth. It's hard to explain, but when you are trained from childhood to be 'nice', when you get bullied you don't retaliate. The word "No!" is a very important word for a child to learn.

Say, the father wants to go with his kid to visit grandma. Kid says "No!", but the father, instead of letting the kid scream no a couple of times, and then persuading him into coming, yells "You don't say 'no' to me! You hear?!". It may seem harmless, but when that kid gets hit by a classmate a few years later, he does not retaliate, he does not manifest that "No!" through screaming and hitting the bully. Thus the kid lets itself get beat up, out of fear that retaliating makes things worse.

My point is, Germans have been trained to see their country plunge itself into the abyss since childhood, while the 'No!' has been taken away from them from Mama government. If they say 'No!' they are racist, sexist etc etc and can even get arrested for that.

look at fingernail, its a man.
elementary

austrian german sounds so much better than germany german

Austrian German sounds best yelled and through a 30's grainy sounding condenser microphone.

We have to make sacrifices to preserve western civilization.

The ultimate rapefestival will maybe redpill people.

Sacrifice a few, save thousands.

>Bataclan massacre didn't redpill anybody
>but a few German women groped will
Don't think so.

>groped

It was a lot more than groping Karl-Heinz

Repeated gangrape by a dozen men isn't groping

I thought we are speaking about a mass rape festival with hundreds of rapes.

And the difference would be that the victims are not dead like in the Bataclan.

Would require enough brave women to actually report it, though. They then will be raped and incarcerated for disturbing the peace and spreading fake news.

ur gonna get ass-raped so hard

you know that the Cologne rapes redpilled more people than the Bataclan attacks ?

let me explain, every terrorist attacks the whole world claim "muhhh they weren't real muslims ! #NotAllMuslims"

islam was still a hard subject to talk about, but after the Cologne happening, and after that we knew the whole medias and government were trying to hide it, that was the biggest redpill of 2016, people knew that even regular muslims were human trash, and that government and medias were against them, even our medias in France started talking about immigration crisis and if accepting refugees would be a "good idea" after that