When will pol admits that niggers aren't more retarded and violent because they're black but simply because they're...

when will pol admits that niggers aren't more retarded and violent because they're black but simply because they're americans.

I've come to the conclusion that is not white americans that are superior, but that american culture is a toxic piece of garbage.

all white americans I see are nothing more than retarded inbreds.
When I see a white american talking I wonder how much is his IQ, because from what I see, I think white americans are as dumb as non whites.

Sure, comparing white americans to blacks seems unfair to blacks, but now compare white americans to europeans, canadians, south africans and australians, and you'll see white americans are nothing more than a snow version of niggers.

Hell, I'm sure the average black african is as smart as white americans, and I could bet money he's less violent and criminal than white americans.

and yes, I'm smarter than 99% of white americans.

Don't forget that the only reason why america acomplish anything is because of first generation inmigrants, or even second generation inmigrants.

all the white americans that aren't first generation or second generation inmigrants are no smarter than the niggers you love to critique so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#UNODC.27s_global_study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are some nice majority black nations, cities or towns without high crime op?

Also. Removing minority populations from the USA reduces the crime rate to Iceland levels

ghana has a 1.6 homicide rate.
madagascar has a lower homicide rate than germany.
there's 20 black nations with less crime than the USA.

there's black nations with european levels of homicides.

Looks like another monkey is jealous of our freedom. Maybe if you had lived in the U.S. you'd be educated on how genetics works.

Too bad. For you. Haha

I'm genetically smarter than 99.9% white americans.
thanks for playing.

Argentina

>genetically smarter
Do you believe that this is a meaningful term?

Whatever your IQ is, it's obvious that your mind is poisoned by whatever nonsense they tell you in that shithole you live in. You'll never amount to anything because all your beliefs are nonsense.

It's a shame that you lost the lottery of life that way.

>Columbian Intellectual

>because they're American
ahahhaaha
someone post the webm of the African cannibal nig eating a human leg like a drumstick

WOW, America just got BTFO!!

j/k of course, Colombia is a gay 3rd-world shit-puddle, LMAO

then explain, myghty anglo or german with a 10% of black DNA.
why whenever I see a white american speaking on youtube, it clearly comes as a retarded person, not smarter than even the lowest colombian caste.

Whenever I speak with a white american the conclusions are the same: a product of an indoctrination school systems where they teach him what his NSA/CIA overlords wanted the average white retard to learn as religious mantra, meanwhile his sunday education was about a retarded version of the christians teachings, meanwhile he sees his father fucking and cheating his wife with his cousin or half sister, just like is typical of the true american south redneck way of life.

God bless america, and god bless american stupidity.

Americans think alaska is near mexico because you faggots never study maps that aren't simply about the US.

I have better general education that the average piece of mutt dog is called the american genetic stock that is composed of the lower, more stupid castes of european farmers, mixed with a bit of beaner and nigger blood.

Thank God, I'm not a retarded american.

I wasn't blessed with being white or being born in a white nation (which america isn't btw), but thankfully today I can change that, I can't simply change to be born as the inbreed offspring of some redneck family.

I deeply apologize for feeling bad about me, but I feel better everyday by looking at the mirror, I'm not fat nor retarded.

this is not a copypasta, BTW.
like I said, I'm smart enough to produce original pastas.

meanwhile american criminals are giving free welfare, better jail conditions that the average citizen, free scholarships, and give free white girls to serve their urges, meanwhile SJW put them as heroes of the opressed class.

nope, that's europe, my mistake.

>american freedom
hahahaha

>whenever I see a white american speaking on youtube, it clearly comes as a retarded person, not smarter than even the lowest colombian caste.
>Whenever I speak with a white american the conclusions are the same: a product of an indoctrination school systems where they teach him what his NSA/CIA overlords wanted

If you were smart you'd recognize that this is the same thing everybody thinks when they talk with a foreigner subject to different propaganda.

If you imagine that there is no propaganda where you live, then you're kidding yourself.

Your arrogance is misplaced. The criticisms in this very post of yours put you in the same camp as all the european leftist faggots who can't tell their shit from a garden.

never

>they're black but simply because they're americans.
Like to go on a tour of Joberg friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y

I already told you I'm smarter than 90% of the global world population.
I have since a long time ago moved away from my own country indoctrination and read the redpill and other multicolor redpill.
I'm not your average colombian peasant.
since you can't understand this, I assume you're another indoctrinated redneck.

it's just black americans guyse

most of that shit are latinos, and only south african cities enter the list.

good job idiot.

Argentina is 97% white

If you were actually intelligent, you wouldnt be making racial accusations like 'redneck'. You also wouldn't be using a compliment as an insult Lmao

Just another typical bogota faggot high on fried plantains and crime

Topkek

i don't see bolivia there

i only see the latino countries with niggers

>I'm smarter than 90% of the global world population
Let's say this is true. So between the niggers, arabs, etc., you realize what it makes you if you ARE NOT smarter than at least 99% of the world's population?

>Columbian Intellectual

so what sort of narcotics are you planning to start importing into the US?

also, there aren't african countries because they don't have the data

>Columbian
Its Colombia you fucking stupid ass frog eating retard

I have never seen anyone get this butthurt over a typo but faggots on Sup Forums

>argentina is white
when will this meme die

>you must be stupid to believe I can be wrong

Haha; no. That's not true.
I didn't accuse you of being an average peasant. You're still subject to the cognitive of humanity.

high IQ means you think faster.. that you have more memory.. (not that you think more correctly).

Clarity of thought is something that comes through training.

You say you've already done it and you imagine that your knowledge is truth. But this is an arrogance that even the greatest geniuses didn't boast.

stfu colombia fag, you legit live in a shithole south american country
>be colombian-american
>colombia is a shit hole kek

>typo
You aren't smart enough to see the difference between a typo and flat out not understanding how to spell the country's name

Kys

cognitive errors*

Why should i give a fuck? Niggers here are shit and that's a fact. Niggers elsewhere can do whatever they want.

Also why is Colombia's flag so garbage

>Be a Colombian
>Be a nigger
>Colombian qt hates blacks
>Be opressed by colombian latinos
>start selling drugs

we wus latino intelectual n sheiit

> muh gringos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race. Samura said he found it "impossible to ignore the fact that such a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men".[11]

Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23] Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that "It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related".[24]

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]

>Your arrogance is misplaced.

why you faggots can name all blacks under nigger and I can't name american as rednecks.

too racist for you?

the american blacks comes from the more violent and stupid castes of the african society.

jesus christ, this is basic history.
african black kings, intelecutuals, poets, artists, never entered the slave trade.
it was always the poor war prisoners from rival tribes.

fucking pol is so illiterate over blacks.

I could enter mensa if I want, that clearly puts me in the top 10% of world IQ.

I don't believe this meme, african nations are clearly safer than latino ones.

latinoamerica is a violent shithole not because of blacks but because of american intervention and drug trade.

you're another inbreed american, proving my OP point.

high IQ doesn't mean shit faggot.
is a meme from a pseudoscience of the XIX century.
is not even the more modern theory.
it doesn't evaluate all the diferent intelligence humans have.

it doesn't evaluate musical intelligence, which blacks are clearly gifted as a race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#UNODC.27s_global_study
clearly the data shown here contradicts you, since a lot of african nations have low homicides rates.

why are americans so retarded?

Niggers are retarded.
Literally every single study ever done on race and IQ reflects this.
Even studies done to try to disprove races having different IQ have backfired by showing that they do
Look up the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.
Two kikes tried to show that genetics had zero influence on IQ and it was 100% the environment.
Their data ended up showing that it was nearly 100% genetics that determined IQ with blacks on the bottom regardless of being raised by a rich or poor family.

In December 2009 Rod Liddle in The Spectator referred to two black rappers, Brandon Jolie and Kingsley Ogundele, who had plotted to kill Jolie's 15-year-old pregnant girlfriend, as "human filth" and said the incident was not an anomaly. Liddle continued:

The overwhelming majority of street crime, knife crime, gun crime, robbery and crimes of sexual violence in London is carried out by young men from the African-Caribbean community. Of course, in return, we have rap music, goat curry and a far more vibrant and diverse understanding of cultures which were once alien to us. For which, many thanks.[35]

blacks have a genetic warrior gene, it's well understood that blacks with this gene commit more crime.

but not all blacks have this warrior gene.

fucking newfags.

IQ is like 70% genetical, but like 25% enviromental.

>it doesn't evaluate all the diferent intelligence humans have.

Oh god, you're one of those.

Now I understand what you mean when you say how smart you are.

>fucking newfags.

this whole thread is bait, isn't?

Not quite

africans underreport crime, dumbass

this is a well known fact

that's why places not managed with blacks BUT WITH BLACK POPULATIONS have higher murder rates

IQ is from the XIX century.
the multiple intelligence is a more modern theory.

should I simply accept XIX pseudoscience using XIX century psychology because it hurts your feelings?

and yes, I do score higher than 90% of humans using IQ.

much better than the other cuck threads, isn't it?

why don't you post non american data on blacks?
fucking retard.

is always the same stupid american data.

>and yes, I do score higher than 90% of humans using IQ.

You just said it was meaningless.

Oh great, its the Congolombian again. A defender of blacks with these inane arguments.

Nigger with vpn everybody knows colombians hate niggers

because brazil, venezuela and your shithole don't release racial-statistics, piece of shit

is like saying you're a God in the bed by measuring your dick.

It has some predictive power, but is not the only argument.

IQ is only needed for very specific elite STEM research positions, but clearly for everything else, is meaningless.

blue collar workers, musicians, artists, police man, soldiers, farmers, tradesmen.

clearly vital jobs for society that doesn't need high IQ.

there's plenty of oportunities for average black people to become good citizens.

then how do you explain some black nations having comparable crime data to white nations?

that can be explained by a combination of poverty+low IQ.

poverty again.

poverty + low IQ seem the explanation.

>then how do you explain some black nations having comparable crime data to white nations?

because they are lying, dumbass

check the united nations report, when they use hospital data, the murder rate triples, when they use data released by politicians, they are switzerland

do you really believe somalia has the same murder rate as switzerland? you dumb shit

u r a retard

M8, isn't Columbia a shithole? You should probably worry about that first before trying to shirt on the greatest nation on earth,

True, most African-Americans are mixed with white (Norte)Americans.

Even after emanciption, they never really stood a chance with that kind of DNA burdon.

Keep crying, nigger.

correct.

>meanwhile his sunday education was about a retarded version of the christians teachings
If you are a catholic you are clearly as retarded as the americans

Ghana? Nigeria? Are u kidding me???They just learned how to read 50yrs ago and you expect the most corrupt niggers to accurately report anything to the world?.

Go back to the jungle!

This mie is real retarded. Does ze even have knowledge of Apefrica?

is always the same they're lying meme, pol can't come with better non american data.

oh wow, white crime goes upward the more poor they are and black people crime goes lower the richer they are.

wow, thanks for proving my point.

and yes, a lot of black crime is explained by the warrior gene.

my neightborhood has the same HDI as hong kong, try again.

because blacks have lower IQ, fucking retard.

low IQ + poverty = crime.

catholic are the master race and they support science research.
many catholic universities showcase top tier science research meanwhile the american protestants support creationism.

americans also believe vaccines cause autism.

they're still safer than spic nations.

american culture is 90% black.
deal with it.

I'm lying about their lying. Ok buddy.

Ask Nigerians about pic related and why he wants nothing to do with Africans! They're the worse. At least African Americans are some what domesticated

Nigger enjoy your VPN free 24 hour trial everyone knows you are a nigger Using a VPN.

he could feel alienated simply of his IQ diference with the pleb average.

I do feel the same when I talk to americans or colombians.

I'm a mestizo.

is clearly fun to defend black people here, more fun than making the same tired of hate niggers meme.

is more fun, and I've become better at the game, after hearing the same old meme arguments.

pol simply regurgitates ancient memes, never with new material.

>catholic are the master race and they support science research.
>many catholic universities showcase top tier science research meanwhile the american protestants support creationism.
>americans also believe vaccines cause autism.

lmao kys niggertard youre the dumbest person in this thread

you clearly can't form a proper well though argument.
I assume by your reaction you're simply another low IQ snow nigger or a brown refugee.

He doesn't feel alienated u retard. He knows, and is sick and tired, of the obvious unwavering violence, crime, and corruption in You claim to have some high IQ

topkek

Who taught u what IQ even means?

shut up you know our country is way worse, gladly trump will fix USA and we ened a leader that make colombiagreat at least once

My wife is from Colombia, you should return to your home country and help them. Things are bad there which is why you moved. It's funny how you bad mouth white people and yet my wife, our neighbor, and several of my wife's friends are all either trying to become us citizens or want to stay here to work and send money home to help their families. Most Americans don't know about Colombia, can't spell it correctly, or know that they receive the 4th largest amount of us foreign aid.

What you are leaving out on pol, is that you probably moved to england because most Colombians love English culture and not American culture. Why, we broke up grand Colombia. We helped kill Escobar.

The USA has the best opportunities which is why everyone comes here. Only the rich thrive there and when a majority of government officials all go to one private school that is called corruption, the remainder of Colombians leave.

I think it's best for you to simply shut the fuck up. In America if you screw someone over you will go to jail. In Colombia they will kill or pay someone else to do it. Let that sink in....
You are not fooling me, you maybe smarter than I am but I have a significantly higher net worth than you do and at the end of the day money pays the bills. Not a large amount of bullshit your spreading on the Internet.

i can, but i wont

its a waste of time to argue with your puny little brain, you will not change your views no matter how much i prove you wrong

so its much more fun to just antagonize you for the dumdum you are :^)

you got a goldigger XD

yeah, because those are the traits of low IQ people retard.

parce, sigame el bocho, marica.

because your wages are higher retard, not because we want to move there.

compare minimal wage here: 250USD
compare usa minimal wage: near 4k

wow, people must want to live in USA because of the culture, not because of the wage diference.

feels good latinos are taking your 150k jobs and gladly taking those jobs for 40k wages.

feels good to cuck americans.

>tell pol all his evidence are american blacks
>can't give me non american black evidence
>huh duh I won the argument
nice mental gymnastics Sven, go suck some mohamed cock.

Low energy b8

I never had an argument with you to begin with. I think your puny little brain is confusing me with someone else. But that's ok, you cant help being a tard :^)

no yo soy ateo, anti sjw , anti izquierda, y MGTOW. y futuro dictador de nuestra querida patria, :D

you need to remember retard I don't know you, you're another sweden Sven cuck for me.

parce, sigame el bocho, hay que triggerear a estos maricas.

I live in Miami I know plenty of you Colombian fucks. Your people are staright retards and live like animals. Nothing is superior about your culture NOTHING. Colomdumbians can kiss my ass. They walk around carrying their woman's purses. At least Cubans act like men. Colombians are faggy bitchs.

Crime band is between 80 & 90 iq and they also have increased testorine. It's a deadly combo.

yo soy mi propio trigger, yo creo en el yo que cree en mi ¿quien demonios crees que soy? mi determinación es como un taladro que perfora los cielos

1.: pic
2.: explain africa or any other nigger ruled country

agree in our country there are alot of manginas, and i think that all those colombians in the exterior are just cowards that cannot figth for this country, i need to make colombia great again also 2020 TRUMP, and our women are golddiggers for visa and dollars don't trust them

Man... I've been lurking this beige html forum for a long time and I've seen some shit and im even completely racist now and everything. But this shit, almost made me cry. God damn.

this madman is absolutely BTFO'ing all you ameritards
:^)

look up botswana newfag.

>but all the evidence that contradicts my pol memes is a lie

is not unique to black people.
europeans also did in the middle ages.
is common also in latinoamerica shitholes like honduras.
happens here also.

thanks, feel good to trigger dumb ameriretards here.

disgraceful, i need to rule the world to erase that kind of society. Also erase muslism

blacks don't need college education, they need trade schools newfag.

Do you even have US visa?