Is it really possible to dispute the Russians hacked the elections with so much evidence saying they did?

Is it really possible to dispute the Russians hacked the elections with so much evidence saying they did?

Other urls found in this thread:

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What evidence?
I'm still waiting for it.

>Hacking voting machines
Okay but prove that these machines were hacked

>Hacking DNC emails
Who cares, they are emails and who cares if they make the candidates look bad?

>revealing corruption that goes all the way to the top of one of the two largest political parties in the country
>(((hacking)))

It's funny that none of those agencies have come out on their own and said Russia was involved in anything. Even funnier that everyone believes this fake news with zero proof or even a hint of actual evidence.

>MUH RUSSIANS DOE

What would be good enough evidence to you?

the dhs-fbi report was a joke

Actual documents, not just the (((CIA))) saying "OY VEY TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT STUPID GOYIM!"

>russia
>no degeneracy
>on its way to the kingdom of heaven

>america
>corrupt society and government
>intelligence agencies that purposely cover up anything relating to satanic worship and child trafficking

gee i wonder which one i should trust

>PROPOGANDA
>PROPOGANDA
>PROPOGANDA

What is the evidence?

What is the nature of their tampering?

NONE of this is ever stated despite the persistent statements that Russia has interfered.

Is the extent just the exposition of the Podesta emails, to which their interference was only the virtue of making the democratic party more transparent?

how about anything? the burden of proof is on the accuser not the defendant

Not CIA conjecture

haven't seen any evidence yet

no trustworthy entity has claimed that Russia was involved in anything nefarious, it also isn't cool to blame a single nation when you basically decide to keep state secrets on a server with the factory password intact in your closet

everybody got those secrets, everybody

Internet log files that will never be released, due to the fact that they're considered top secret. It'd let the Russians know how the US tracks them, which should be kept secret for obvious purposes.

At this point? Anything.
IP's, correspondence through IRC or tapped calls, a goat file with evidence origins in Russia
they haven't even pretended they have these things, any of them

>NO PROOF

We can keep this up all day shit-licker.

>these people consider themselves qualified to run a nation

They can't release them unless you want the Russians to know how the US intercepts their conversations, IP addresses, etc.

at least a breakdown of HOW they hacked it. because if they say Hacking = exposing DNC secrets then that doesnt cut it in my book. hacking our elections should mean manipulation of the voting machines or something, not exposing corruption. Honestly the source of the exposition shouldnt matter or at least it should only matter as much as our national security is concerned. but to imply that the dnc's corruption should have remained hidden is silly.

Even if they did "hack" the elections, that only means that they released information and e-mails from the DNC that cost them the election. Is that really a bad thing?

There already is a breakdown.

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

>Department of agriculture.

and yet they release the list of nicknames

>no russian language anywhere to be seen, all these russian patriots using english nicknames lol

Hillary Clinton didn't appeal to the right people, regardless if Russia hacked John Podesta's emails. She was just a shit canidate for the city people.

lolno, see

how very convenient. they could essentially just say anything. I wish the russians would leak how we have been tracing them.

The proof is out there with Saddam's missing weapons of mass destruction and bigfoot

Nicks are fine, they did the same thing with major anti-piracy raids about 11 years ago.

>Russians hacked the elections
There's that line again.

ya fell for it m8

You have no idea how these things work and that statement is so ludicrous it's beyond belief.

>Marines
>Army
>Energy
>intelligence agencies
It's true, Americans really are the dumbest people on earth.

Not anymore, but if it convicts with your already warped world view then you'll.

Funny how they didn't do the same with FBI and Hillary emails.

What's actually up?
Clinton's corruption was revealed by what was apparently tracked to two hacking groups that have been assets to the Russian government in the past.
Trump had (probably not well-informed) said that Russians didn't do it? This is where I am lost.

Last I heard him, he said he wanted to move on and was going to talk with intelligence agency leaders, which I'm glad to hear.

I know it wasn't Russians, I did it.

A report from Crowdstrike that Ukrainian software developers don't deny

I work in IT and I've read every report and they're all full of shit.

P. S. I'm not putin

the election as not hacked.

at most some russians hacked some of the DNC's unsecure shady email servers and forwarded the data to wikileaks just before an election exposing DNC corruption.

that is not hacking the election.

the real headline should be 'DNC CYBER SECURITY IS SUCH SHIT RUSSIAN SCRIPT KIDDIES CAN BREACH IT, DNC TOO INCOMPETENT TO BE TRUSTED TO LEAD IN DIGITAL AGE.
also, its most likely some disgruntled dnc staff leaked the documents to wikileaks using a russian proxy, because, thats basic shit on par with phishing scams kids/unemployeed romanian taxicab drivers pull(guccifer, lol)
all of the investigatings into election rigging have so far only turned up errenous extra votes for clinton, not trump, so if there was any vote tampering done, it seems to have been on the DNC side of things. another reason for them to push this 'russian hacker' meme before any actual investigations into the election happen.

how does revealing the corruption of a political party equate to rigging the entire election?

>Legit evidence in Texas that Soros provided voting machines were counting all votes made go to the demos regardless what the person chose
>It was so bad they did emergency paper ballots
>No media organization dare touch the story in fear of retaliation from (((them)))
>Meanwhile
>FBI and CIA plants false flags all over and media parades it around like concrete evidence with no room for questioning the "evidence" found.

the nicks are fake, russians use russian words in their nicknames

Nobody's saying they hacked the elections, only the DNC & Podesta, which you might say interfered in the campaign process, rather than the elections

What seems amusing is, despite some anonymous source in some Fox News story claiming it was, Hillary's server apparently wasn't, the only things released were directly given from the State Department

>FBI
>alleged similarities between allegedly Russian hack attacks in the past and the election hacks
>no concrete evidence
One agency down...

A reason why it requires the entire Russian government to send 2 phishing links

Feels good to have this power.
Hey, Murricans. Your government says they can't even keep their private data and the most sacred process of your entire political system safe.
Give up.

something something Drumpf is Hitler something something racist

Something concrete and not just something that "unnamed but high-ranking official sources suggest".

Its the message there trying to convince the public. They want to bury the fact that they are in the wrong and instead pin it on Russia.

see

Vladimir Vladimirovich, pls stahp it's our job to shitpost here

If the DNC doesn't want to get phished, they should stop being dumb fucks.
They aren't a government organization.

isnt its economy still in recession and they still have massive poverty that isn't doing anything but growing? but nationalism.

"so much evidence"
What evidence? US propaganda?
Also, if it was Russia, I say, "Thanks Russia!"
The DNC is not the US Government.
Why are neo-liberals so retarded and brainwashed?

fuck's sake

The first step is to clarify exactly what this means;
>hacked the election
What the fuck are people actually talking about when they say that?

The second would be to actually ask for some evidence. As far as I know there has been no evidence provided at all.

Any

ANY

Just show that someone from Russia hacked something.
We already know who leaked the info.

Believing the same intelligence agency that said saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
Fuck off with the Russian boogie man bullshit.

the only evidence is the news reporting on non-specific press releases.

haha maybe they did, maybe it was israelis in russia, or Chinese, or Koreans.

The real question about this issue is.

why the fuck are your election machines hooked up to the internet to begin with?

this technology can be easily compromised.

And what are you going to do about it? yankee boy?

HACKER ON STEROIDS

sorry jews, no more white wars for you.

Wow 17 is a big number. I better not even ask for proof because like, 17? Too many.

Don't you know, Sir Nigel Teethrottington?
We want to poison your tea with polonium. Only giving NATO 2% of your GDP will save you!

look at this

look at this and laugh

>Is it really possible to dispute the Russians hacked the elections with so much evidence saying they did?

What evidence?

No that mi5/6

Nice try retard.

I'm not sure of anything
but if they're making the claim that they did it and it's clearly entered public discourse
they have a responsibility to release at least SOME of that information

virtually none are hooked up to the internet
but they can be manipulated, just not really through the internet

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia was involved in hacking to influence the campaign process. But they should produce something besides retarded phishing shit.

Literally any talented web developer can make a phishing scam. The Clinton should take responsibility for it's monumental stupidity in falling for this scam and Clinton herself should take responsibility for being taken down by emails that accurately portrayed her.

Anonymous sources said so, John!

That's the rub, voting machines can't be hacked, they're not internet capable.

this can't be real

Voting machines weren't hacked.

Fuck off CtR. This is do fucing stupid, even liberals shouldn't fall for it. You fucking lost cunt.

Russia has never commited espionage or carried out any sort of cyber attack against the US.

HOW CAN THE RUSSIANS BE STOPPED?
WE'RE FUCKED!

>Not allowing corruption in the DNC to continue unexposed.

Doesn't even matter what the truth is, MSM-watching cucks already accepted this as truth. And they're gonna whine about it endlessly.

So, who gives a shit?

ffs

sauce on that? I'm trying build a file on (((electronic))) voting machines

if it is true why not reveal all the evidence surely that would be in the best intresed of the accusers if said evidece actually exists but they are not giving any solid evidence so im staying doubtfull

>Hacking voting machines

It's like finding out your mother hates you and wants to sell your asshole to a saudi prince after your father handed you her diary and let you read it.

>Russia hacks DNC, proving they prefer Trump
>guess we should not let him be president and install Hillary instead

This is how liberals want you to think. If it was really "a matter of national security" to them, they. would. not. give. a. fuck.

It's actually pretty ingenious and deliciously petty (regardless of what the truth is). Trump spent half a decade de-legitimizing Obama. Now he's doing it back.

But it's great

we have turned the "peace loving" leftist Dems into the paranoid war party out for blood

>so much evidence

provide it

>DNC hacker uses a Russian proxy
>this causes WW3
>MFW

do not fall for their lies

17 Intelligence agencies officially reported that OP was totally not a faggot. Attached here are the proofs that backs up their claim.

>bladmr putn teh hakkr nonaz 4chin?

>Dems ignoring blatant corruption and demonstrably rigged primaries in favour of chasing an imaginary scapegoat, the best justification for which has so far been a 13 page "report" showing how Podesta was fucking phished

The more I think about it, the funnier it gets. Want to know why nobody believes you leftists anymore? You've done nothing but cry wolf for almost eight years now. Reap what you sow.

Leftits always are. They just better at hiding it.

Where's the evidence? The govt just telling me something happened without an extended briefing backed with hard proof isn't enough for me. Problem is most you cunts are too young to remember the 2003 invasion and very few of you are curious enough to find out about it on your own. That war completely shattered any hope of me trusting the govt ever again. I lost friends over there because (((they))) said there was WMDs that terrorists could get their hands on. You know the same WMDs we helped Saddam make and use against Iran in the first place.

You have to love it when old people use technology.

>Believing the current regime
When their narrative is 'we lost because Russia' it's hard to take them seriously. It's just a pretense for the dancing monkey to shit the place up before it's kicked out.

Anything. There is nothing. Just the DNC getting mad that they got caught. They are standing there before the American people in a bright orange prison jumpsuit, on charges for crimes, corruption and lies, and election rigging.

On the witness stand is Julian Assange, and he is holding proof of all the crimes committed in his hand, in the form of emails he's been given by a whistleblower, and which he has verified. He won't release his source, however, since he still has journalistic integrity (in an age when most dont).

The criminal is the Democratic party of course. And when all the email proof is shown to the court of the crimes that the DNC has committed, you know what the DNC does? Raises his handcuffed hands and points to Russians in the observer gallery and says BUT I WOULD HAVE GOT AWAY WITH IT IF IT WERENT FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS.

And wants the jury to be mad at Scooby Doo for uncovering the treason and plot.

>it's genius

no it's pretty retarded. You can only think it's genius if you're some Cold War, Boomer, neocon dinosaur who never mentally left the 1980s and honestly thinks Red Scare 3.0 is ever going to work.

There's no way Obama came up with this, it's too dumb even for him, this has his handlers written all over it.

>>FBI and CIA plants false flags all over and media

I haven't seen anything concrete from the FBI or CIA, none of this is on their official websites, I have to assume it's just media lying again

>r u sher mishl haz benis?

They say Podesta had some IT guy check if it was legit, and the guy SUPPOSEDLY misspelled saying it "looks legitimate" or something but meant to say it didn't look legitimate.

Even if the Russians did hack it doesn't matter. First they told the truth. Second Hillary's unlikability ratings were the same on election day as they were on day one. Even if the russians did hack there is zero evidence that it impacted the election at all.