Why are white men spending new years eve with their waifus rather than a real life girlfriend?

Why are white men spending new years eve with their waifus rather than a real life girlfriend?

Because Waifus will never cheat on you.

or have any feelings for you at all

Lies, she said she loves me.
It was right there on her text box.

It's like you have no imagination at all.

>Feminism is the reason my fat sorry ass and total lack of fashion sense made me a-alone!!
>It's not my fault!
>It's the _majority_ of the world's fault for not liking me!

2D is pure.

2D girl are innocent and pure. They'll never cheat on you and always love you. They'll appeal to your every need and fetish.

no, its like i have a functional relationship with that which is imagined and that which is not

I'm not blaming others for that.

It's true though, I can't into fashion at all. Must be the autism. All I have is t-shirt and jeans. Apparently it's weird if they're both the same color. I learned that.

>functional
You're being pretty judgy desu. I'm not deriding others for their relationships with the 3DPD even though it seems to make them miserable half of the time.

I'm gonna be out driving rich drunk assholes around, any woman I've talked to this entire year is some crazy leftist anyways, fuck CT.

3D is gross

kek
Japan is screwed. There are too many people like us there.
>3D is gross
We're 3D though.

>Japan is screwed.
Nah, they'll be fine. MUH ROBOTS will save them. Anytime now.
>We're 3D though.
So we're gross.
We shouldn't ever touch each others.

True. I bet you can't stop touching yourself though.

>12AM

>"Stay up all night"

uh..... the night is still young at 12....

>implying
This is a machine's job now.

I've never been good with women. The only relationship I've ever been in was with a fat tranny, and if that's the best I can do, I'd rather stick to anime girls.

holy shit
>Share the programs you made with friends
What? kek desu.

This is the Illuminati's end game. They want people hooked on to the Internet, sharing of all their data and literally getting fucked by it.

We're just at the forefront of it. They're experimenting with us.

Welp.

GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEE

Because I love my waifu, there is no woman I love

Dating a tranny isn't really a normie thing

I guess they were more like a "trap" since they weren't on hormones or anything.

That guy actually has (or had) a girlfriend.

I guess. Now you can't be a wizard though. You blew it. There might be another great meme war and you won't have your wizard powers to fight it. Maybe you can still be a cleric of something since no vaginas were involved.

real women talk back

Another Love Live! Thread?

Good

Emotion feedback are way better, when partner are emulated in your head, rather then real one.

>tfw you had sex with a man so you will only get crappy spells

This has nothing to dp with Sup Forums, nor doss the entire catalogue at this point, but mods have left. I'll still report you.

I want to drink Madokami's lemonade!

I remember reading Kant on how the human mind forms a narrative by itself using outside input, it's pretty fascinating really. Essentially people fall for waifus the same way you fall for a girl believing in her lies when she says she loves and cares about you.

You don't really know if that's ever true or not user.

Enjoy your eventual breakup

>we need to secure a future for our white race
>help help white genocide is happening
>fucking jews promoting race mixing and breeding out whites

>muh pure 2d waifu

How does one resolve the level cognitive dissonance Sup Forums weebshits feel daily?

i'm so ugly not even 2D girls don't want to be my waifu.

>he wants 3dpd

Excellent. Since racemixing is already happening and it would be really hard to just wipe this fuckers away cause "muh rapefugees", we could just make women think they're unwanted anymore. Always works.

I think your handsome user

Jokes on you, I will be with my girlfriend on New years.

Wrong. Your waifs ate us all.
How's muh dick taste muh fuggah?

How can other raibus even compete with burd.

Translation please

NANI?!

Anime Waifu thread on Sup Forums, fucj off.

Frankly I'd rather have a real gf I like that is a real person. But I don't care enough. It's a lot of trouble and too much effort (for me anyway). 3D women are not important.

It's always in your head anyway. You make a mental model of other people. Their beliefs, experiences, thoughts and feelings, etc. After you've learned enough from the other person, they exist in your own head and this is what you interact with primarily. People still surprise you because your model is incomplete. Also, people change. The fact that people are too complex and changing for you to model is both a good and bad thing.

But it's not required for companionship. Imaginary gfs can be sufficient. Provided you can devise them as they would be as a real person, as if they existed independently, with consistent thought patterns. Not just how you would want them to be. That's required for interactions have to go both ways too. It helps to base yourself on real or fictional characters as a basis and extend them (and it also helps to read a lot for that).

Anyone have that thread where someone cucks a guy by fucking his waifu in game?

I'll be spending new years with my waifu, gonna get tucked up into bed nice and early, cuddle my pillow and dream out muslims being exterminated by cute anime girls in nazi uniforms.

>I remember reading Kant on how the human mind forms a narrative by itself using outside input, it's pretty fascinating really.
Sounds interesting. Any pointer?
>Essentially people fall for waifus the same way you fall for a girl believing in her lies when she says she loves and cares about you.
Damn...

I dumped my gf the day before christmas.
Feels good man.
I'd rather spend new year's eve alone than with an ugly woman I don't care about.
Furthermore events like celebrating the new year are retarded, when you think about it. It's just like any other day, I'm not going out or eating anything different from usual.

Why are white women so shit and ruined by feminism that they can't compete with DRAWINGS.

I think that's a better question. It drives women nuts when you tell them you honestly prefer a drawing to them, too.

I'm just hoping other people will do it. I'm doing my part by memeing right?

How can 3D womyn even compete?

Have you given 1D girls a chance?

They can't

Jeb Bush is my waifu.

I think the movie Le Congres (or however its spelled) somewhat touches on this subject. Basically, it doesn't matter what she or anyone feels but your own conscious perspective, since ultimately everything is drawn out from our counsciousness.

Is this the anime thread?

Why does Sup Forums believe this?

>tfw don't even have a waifu because too indecisive

>we still don't have steamy satirical visual novels of popular political personalities in japanese high school settings

I just want to see Trump set up the perfect haunted maid cafe.

The real question should be:
Why are white men still interested in 3dpd rather than enjoying the pure waifu love?

When you find the one you will know